Wars of Shaede ((OOC + SIGN UP))

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! Delays, delays! I'll have a character up shortly, I'll do it on my lunch break. (Got shifted work hours so now I work 3-Midnight)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Will be online soon eating then will be online

Irl is killing me. Im not gonna make it online tonight as previously mentioned. Sorry for the delays all!!! We ll try to get this started tomorrow night

PicMonkey%20Collage_zps7qw8kbsl.png

CHARION 'CHAR' BELEGHAST
AGE - 23 LOOKS - 23 || BIRTHDAY :: AUGUST || GENDER – MALE
RACE – DRAGON || AIR || GROUP – NEUTRAL
: EXTRA ON APPEARANCE :
STANDS || 6"3' WEIGHS || 203 lbsEYE COLOR || BLUE HAIR COLOR || BLACK​

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS || Perchance Char's eyes are a little brighter, or maybe his hair is always disheveled by the wind. That is it though. He looks entirely human, and neither he nor anyone else assumes otherwise.

PERSONALITY
Char is affable, or at least as affable as a salty cactus of a man can be. There's nothing about him that one might find endearing or delightful. He's blunt and in that bluntness is a brutal honesty. You will never have to worry about him lying to you because he's practically incapable of sugaring up the truth. He's sarcastic, he's cynical, and sometimes those two things come together to make him clever and analytical. What you see is what you get with Char, and there's not much else to it.

HISTORY
Was "born" to a upper-middle class family in the West District. His "father" was a lawyer and his mother was a "physical therapist." How they met was apparently hilarious. Char didn't care.
Due to his parentage, Char didn't have any trouble making friends.
Was the quarterback on his high school football team. He did pretty well, but not well enough to get a college scholarship.
Studied law for a few years in college. Got a degree in Criminal Justice.
Attended Police Academy.
A few years later he took his detective's exam.
Where we are now: he's recently passed his exam and is currently learning the ropes in the department.

ABILITIES
Weather Manipulation: Char can alter the weather. He can create storms or dismiss them. That being said, he can't control them to the point of siccing them on people, but he can create an area effect.
Flight (non-Dragon): He can use his powers to create aerokinetic flight.
Air Density Manipulation: Char can use his powers to make the air sparse or heavy depending on how much effort he applies. One can be short of breath or be crushed underneath a gravitational-like field. That being said, this ability comes short of being life threatening and is only for slowing down or stalling his opponents.
Wind Blades: He can enhance his arms or whatever weapon he is holding, to add a thin blade to it. They have to be attached to a solid object and can't be used without an anchor.
Vacuum: Char can manipulate air to protect him against a lot of physical and some elemental based attacks by forming a vacuum around himself.

Gherard Sventiin
AGE - 46 Looks ??? || BIRTHDAY :: July || GENDER – Male
Holy Seer (Leader?) Satyr|| Element... of SURPRISE! (Also, Earth) || GROUP – LIGHTSTALKERS
☪ : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪
STANDS || 6"7' ☪ WEIGHS || 220 lbs EYE COLOR || Deep gold ☪ HAIR COLOR || Long black hair, light bangs swooping in front

satyr_by_stakez131290.jpg
W/O Glamour ^ /// With Glamour v

Could not find a decent picture, but I imagine him as a sort of "everyman". As a seer (priest-like?) I imagine him with clean and pressed clothes, maybe a goatee (snicker) and round-frame glasses.

Will update personality when I wake up, got back from work hella late >_<

PERSONALITY:

HISTORY

ABILITIES
:UP TO 5 ONLY:

back at work won't be here long ... hopefully. Soon as I'm home we'll get this goin ^.^

Mine will be up this weekend. ^^

• Love
Awesome! I have roughly 2 outta 3 of my characters put together heading out for dinner for nows will be back laterz!

My Peeps!

849796tumblrmfsq2lfqN21repmu8o1500.gif

tumblr_nojyhdzSLK1tjrgk5o1_500.gif

Reactions: Kabyt

wOIutgX.png

AGE - 23 Looks 23 || BIRTHDAY :: February || GENDER – Female
RACE – Dragon || Water || GROUP – Neutral
☪ : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪
STANDS || 5"7' WEIGHS || 135 lbs EYE COLOR || Bright Blue HAIR COLOR || Dyed blue with grey streaks, down to lower back (naturally very pale blonde)

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS || Hair often seems to float as if under water; skin sometimes seems to shimmer like it's wet

PERSONALITY

Tallulah is a bit of an oddball. Most people would immediately describe her as "quirky". She carves her own path through life, regardless of what other people tell her to do. She's not argumentative, though – usually she'll listen calmly, nod politely, and then just go do whatever she wants. She does have a temper (as all dragons do!), but it tends to show itself as an excess of crazy behavior, rather than shouting or fighting. If she doesn't like what someone else is saying or doing she's been known to start singing loudly and dancing around in circles to make them stop. Generally it works – who's going to keep arguing with an insane person?

She's clever, but she's never been very studious, much preferring the creative arts. She's an excellent painter and a pretty good dancer (though she prefers wacky modern interpretive dance styles that no one ever really understands). She thinks she can sing, but she's really pretty bad. She (obviously) loves water and swimming, and could spend hours floating on her back in the pool just staring up at the clouds and daydreaming. She has a very vivid imagination, and seems to live most of the time in her head – friends and family are frequently exasperated by finding her lost in her thoughts and being unable to get her attention.

Because she's so odd and lives so much in her own daydreams, she doesn't have many friends. Once people really get to know her they love her and all her oddities, but it's hard for people to get past her quirky, dreamy barrier to learn her inner self. But once they do, they find that her affections are deep and long-lasting, and that she will go to great lengths to help a loved one.

Like many creative people, Tallulah is quite messy, preferring some sort of "natural" organization system that only she understands. She also affects a studied dishevelledness in her appearance, which adds to her quirky exterior. She has a very strange sense of humor that almost no one else understands, but that never bothers her, and she will just giggle to herself at all her odd jokes.

HISTORY

Tallulah was raised by a family of three mage sisters, in a small coven on the outskirts of Fransokyo. They were always very loving and kind to her, even a bit overly protective and doting. Seeing occasional hints of magical abilities, such as the way her hair seems to float and her skin looks wet sometimes when its dry, or the way water almost seems to respond to her movements before she even twitches, her "aunts" hoped that she was becoming a mage. They tried to train her, but she was never so far able to consciously control any magic, and very quickly grew bored of their lessons on spells and potions.

In school, Tallulah was always the oddball, with few friends and many laughing at her. This never seemed to bother her, however, as she always had her imagination to keep her company and her aunts and their close-knit coven to love her. She went on to art school, and now half-heartedly attempts to augment her aunts' income by teaching art classes to kids after school a few nights a week, but mostly she just spends her time painting and searching for inspiration.

ABILITIES

Water Manipulation: Can shape, grow, and manipulate existing water; can't create water out of nothing, but depending on how humid it is can sometimes draw enough water from the air to use.

Water Empowerment: Can draw extra strength or stamina from nearby water; can only draw one at a time, and power has a long cooldown. Enhancement only lasts a few minutes, usually leaves her completely exhausted after it ends.

Water Walking: Can walk/run on water; if knocked over will fall in.

Underwater Breathing: Can breathe underwater for a couple hours.

Liquid Communication: Can communicate with other Supernaturals through liquid; liquid/substance must be at least 50% water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Water Dragon - will work on this tomorrow :)

1773254-bigthumbnail.jpg
65a70acb985f040bb9d85ccb25c611a3.jpg
<-- only with more clothes O.O sorry, all the water animes are super not dressed!
Ooooooh I like your art!!!! And don sweat the no clothes then we understand! Lol you should see some of the Fire chicks I found LOL >.> burned clothes lots an lots of flesh lol.

First shweett!

Secondly HELLZ YEAH !! I LURV KK!!
Me too!! I just thought they both fit it well though my girl will be a bit taller and all :D

• Love
Grah I'm hitting a brick wall on all my other characters cept Blu >.> i have SUM of her history typed up but having just re - read it ... yeah no it needs much more work LOL. So I will finish up the Kids (my chars) tomorrow! And I swear to god I will type out the beginning post!!!

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Ok I'm trying to come up with my water dragon's history - would it make sense if she was raised by a mage family? Would mages be neutral, or do they always belong to one faction?

• Love
Ok I'm trying to come up with my water dragon's history - would it make sense if she was raised by a mage family? Would mages be neutral, or do they always belong to one faction?
Your Dragon being raised by Mages would be an excellent idea! Mages and well ALL Kin are neither good nor evil you can make any race for either faction and as I hinted around to in the info post a couple different spots I think O.o; both sides can be viewed as good guys and bad guys. This is how the Plot of our group will more than likely differ greatly from others.

In that our members and the characters within each clan each faction with the actions they make - can make them good guys - bad guys - a lil of both - or straight up don't give a damn and chill in neutral. So you see ^.^ Your Mage family could be a little coven all to itself somewhere on the outskirts of the city - or could be a GRAND Mage family with rich blood lines lots of money and the easy life due to the magic. This could also bring your Dragon to understand the UnderWorld / Kin's world which would come in handy - my Dragon will be absolutely clueless to the moments.

However! I would like for her NOT to know of Malefiorea ( Mother of Dragons ) just yet. Mostly because ole Mal is a forgotten Goddess pretty much most records of her were scorched from the earth after her last four children were hidden away. She wanted them to remain safe. So the Mage's may know she is a kin of sorts but may have no clue as to WHAT type of Kin she is - and her DRAGON POWERS AND TRAITS (horns tail wings etc etc all dragon like appendages) Are LOCKED right now. So they MAY show a kindred spirit to their element. For instance if Wyst is pissed off at the beginning of the rp a lit matches' fire would bend toward her as if drawn to her energy. Or she may have a spark of cinders flare when she hits something really hard but nothing extreme at first. This is because Mal must 'Wake' them up once the show gets started. So your character may seem like a teenie magelet herself! So many ways you could go with this SUPA THUMBS UP FOR THIS IDEA! I hadn't even thought of that outlet. ^.^

ALSO HOME NOW WORKING ON STURF AND THEN INTRO POST AND THE IC MWAHAH!!!

• Useful
Reactions: Kythera
CHARION 'CHAR' BELEGHAST
AGE - 23 LOOKS - 23 || BIRTHDAY :: AUGUST || GENDER – MALE
RACE – DRAGON || AIR || GROUP – NEUTRAL
: EXTRA ON APPEARANCE :
STANDS || 6"3' WEIGHS || 203 lbsEYE COLOR || BLUE HAIR COLOR || BLACK​

IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS || Perchance Char's eyes are a little brighter, or maybe his hair is always disheveled by the wind. That is it though. He looks entirely human, and neither he nor anyone else assumes otherwise.

PERSONALITY
Char is affable, or at least as affable as a salty cactus of a man can be. There's nothing about him that one might find endearing or delightful. He's blunt and in that bluntness is a brutal honesty. You will never have to worry about him lying to you because he's practically incapable of sugaring up the truth. He's sarcastic, he's cynical, and sometimes those two things come together to make him clever and analytical. What you see is what you get with Char, and there's not much else to it.

HISTORY
Was "born" to a upper-middle class family in the West District. His "father" was a lawyer and his mother was a "physical therapist." How they met was apparently hilarious. Char didn't care.
Due to his parentage, Char didn't have any trouble making friends.
Was the quarterback on his high school football team. He did pretty well, but not well enough to get a college scholarship.
Studied law for a few years in college. Got a degree in Criminal Justice.
Attended Police Academy.
A few years later he took his detective's exam.
Where we are now: he's recently passed his exam and is currently learning the ropes in the department.

ABILITIES
Weather Manipulation: Char can alter the weather. He can create storms or dismiss them. That being said, he can't control them to the point of siccing them on people, but he can create an area effect.
Flight (non-Dragon): He can use his powers to create aerokinetic flight.
Air Density Manipulation: Char can use his powers to make the air sparse or heavy depending on how much effort he applies. One can be short of breath or be crushed underneath a gravitational-like field. That being said, this ability comes short of being life threatening and is only for slowing down or stalling his opponents.
Wind Blades: He can enhance his arms or whatever weapon he is holding, to add a thin blade to it. They have to be attached to a solid object and can't be used without an anchor.
Vacuum: Char can manipulate air to protect him against a lot of physical and some elemental based attacks by forming a vacuum around himself.
APPROVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.