Wars of Shaede ((OOC + SIGN UP))

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed57baab-8cdf-47e9-8805-c0f39726b927_zpsaozcw8du.jpg

<~~~<★>~~~>

~Name~ Lady Brigadine. Leader of the Guardian Clan.
~Group~
Night Watcher.

~Height~ 6 foot. ~Weight~ 165lbs. Lithe and muscular, long legs with graceful movements.
~Eyes~ silver like the moon yet they swirl like living marble; they change shade with her moods.
~Hair~ flows silvery white with strands that defy the winds and dance to their own whims and rhythms

My loverly children know me as Mama Bree. Or just Mother. Those that are wise to fear me call me the White Witch of the Whispering Woods. Or The Wicked Queen. Or even just That Bitch.

~Age~ 541 years old. Looks like a girl of 18-20 years old.
~'Gender'~
A female.
~Race~ Dryad. Power from Forests, the Earth and Waters of Rivers and Rain.

<~~~<★>~~~>

I am also Sister of the Dark that hides and caresses Mother Moons face. I am the Whispers in the Dead Cold of the Night that Mortals fear. I am Nature's Hidden Vengeance. I am what they say I am; to the deserved, I am Wicked. Oh but I am....

See me then for what I truly am then . See the beauty of my truth and lineage. I am a Dryad.

f61b60cdc8dc4b1c9be4911166006f39_zpsif9wyibh.jpg

I am not some frail wood nymph. No, I am an embodied Elemental Spirit. I am the songs and the soul of my woodland home and heart and hearth for my loving children in my domain; one and all.

<~~~<★>~~~>

~Personaliity~

Motherly, Caring, and Passionate. Yet Demanding, Haughty and even Arrogant. She is fickle yes, but loyalty earned reaps much benefit.

Quick to Act/Punish, Violent and Unrelenting and Righteous by her Own Rights; regarding her Territories, Agreements and Rulings. She is most vengeful when Mortals negatively affect her homeland.

Intense Presence and Aura fitting for a Queen. Willful and Self-Centred at times but prone to falling for Flattery, Suck-ups and Gifts at other times. But still clever and intelligent enough to see through the 'more obvious' attempts to win her over.

<~~~<★>~~~>

~History~

<~~~<★>~~~>

~Abilities~

~Earth/Plant Manipulation~ Rock, Mineral, Flora bends to her will. She may shape/grow/wither what she may manipulate.

~Earth/Plant Phasing~ She may run, walk, 'swim' through rocks, trees, forest floor as if she were part of the item she phases through.

~Commune~ The forest hears her commands as do the creatures that dwell or pass through her territories. Via Whispering like wind through leaves, Babbling of rushing water of rivers, even the rumbling of the ground, she will be heard.

~Speak with Woodland Creatures~ all that may hear her will understand her, as she may hear and understand them. Whether bud, bug, bird or bear she will be understood.

~'Favours' From Nocturnal creatures~ She has an affinity for creatures of the Dark and so too do they favour her. They will run errands for her, protect her, even fight for her should she command.

**Weakness to Fire, though she is not useless against it, it is the one thing that she abhors due to fear.

**Magic is substantially weaker outside woodland settings. When not in woodland settings, she must concentrate harder to maintain her magics. She does get headaches and "nosebleeds" if hardpressed.

**She cannot hide her woodland presence from Mortals. They will feel a chill, a hush, a heaviness or equivalent if she is near; even if she remains hidden in a tree or in the ground.

<~~~<★>~~~>​

Hey~hey~~^^

Looking good in here ;D

Sooooo.... Which clan leaders are still open? I'd like to make an appie for the Guardians leader. I'm thinking like a dryad or elemental type creature?

I'd like to make a top 4 dark warrior or a light Hunter. But like what kinda tech for humans? I'm thinking Ironman powersuit level?
There is no posting order. I think in this first round we are establishing it. Though, I have been meaning to talk to our esteemed GM about some things. So, you can go ahead and lycan it up. XD

Oh. A crow. Cool.
Yes Rekt ish correct no post order as of right now this first round will establish it.

LIKE WHAT I SEE SO FAR!! @Boo

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
TO THE GROUP - JUST CLEARING SOME THINGS UP!

@Pasiphae || @Kythera || @Uneasy Goat || @Furasian || @Mischief || @Silver || @Tyrannosaurus Rekt || @Kabyt || @Nemopedia || @Princess Misaou || @Wicked || @Boo Girlie BoomBoom

Alrighty - so this FIRST ROUND of Posts will designate / set up your spot in the posting order. After this round members next in line to post will have only 48 hours to make their response. If they do not post within the time frame - they are skipped. Now to make this all fair and Good. I want members to TAG THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE // STARTING ON THE 2ND ROUND OF POSTING.

Now what Happens if I get skipped. Nothing... unless you are in battle. If you are in battle and you are skipped your character CAN GET HURT they however CANNOT BE KILLED. And don't worry no like taking of limbs / maiming (coughmaybecough) or anything like that.

Also wanted to clear this up NO QUOTING OTHER PEOPLES POSTS IN CHARACTER PLEASE

Also ! You are NOT restrained / contained withinthe MAIN THREAD (current plot arc) You CAN tag someone outta the thread and go play else where on another thread too! This will work out awesome when you wanna do small group /. faction planning and the like .THE ONLY THING I ASK IS ONCE YOU MAKE A THREAD POST FOR OUR GROUP PLEASE LINK IT BACK TO ME SO THAT I MAY ADD IT TO OUR TABLE OF CONTENTS ^.^

ALSO - HEAD OF THE GRAVEKEEPERS SPOT IS OPEN ONCE MORE. NIGHTWATCHERS MAY HAVE A NEW LEADER JUST TRYING TO GET HIM TO JOIN LOL.

That is all for your daily announcements Questions?​

Updated my characters a bit more will finish them off tonight when I get home.

Also new pic. for Malefiorea

Oh I'll see about gettting me post up later this week den!

I will add though: MAAAANE EVERYONE GOT THEIR FANCY LAYOUTS AND STUFF.. Furasian is too lazy to do fancy themes

Last edited:

blep_zpsi022mivp.jpg~original

Lucian Vail

"Until the very end"

AGE - ??? Looks 24 || BIRTHDAY :: December || GENDER – MALE
RACE – Nephilim || ELEMENT – Holy Light || GROUP – NightWatchers
: EXTRA ON APPEARANCE :
STANDS || 6"1' (185 cm) WEIGHS || 152 lbs EYE COLOR || Cornflower Blue HAIR COLOR || Platinum silver hue; knee length

|| IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS ||
Due to his monstrous healing capabilities all scars, cuts, and bruises have long since healed themselves. Although when he exhibits his full power every symbol, every rune he has embellished onto his flesh will begin to radiate a pale glow. The color and exact width of his wings have yet to be discovered since he strangely refuses to use them during or out of combat. Aside from the absence of his wings he still retains the lithe form and combat hardened body of a Nephilim.

Apart from the affects of his own influence Lucian appears humanoid in form but similar to the holy beings Nephilims had originated from he expresses a sense of otherworldly appearance. The glamour he displays dulls this by diminishing the unnatural vibrancy of his irises and dissipating the slight glow that constantly hums from his skin. The only thing left untouched would be the ashen shade of his hair which is easily attributed to hair dye.

[spoili]
tumblr_na8nysnxTS1tw58h4o6_r1_500_zpsojrwmv6a.gif

Vail10_zpsxt7grs2v.png

Vail11_zpsmmvctpfy.jpg

Vail12_zpsnurm8mvu.jpg

[/spoili]

iron-x-divider.png

|| PERSONALITY ||
As a being originating from the high court of Angels, Lucian has a strong, authoritative presence. He speaks in a soft, contained voice most of the time, except during the rare instances where he loses his temper. You could say he's the epitome of cool, calm, and collected. But to the point where others may view him to be cold and insensitive due to his apparent lack of apathy. It's mostly due to the fact that he's a man oriented towards the future. Always planning one step ahead or several dozen if he had his way. In his mind, things are laid out like a chessboard with all the pieces constantly accounted for. When things don't play out as he anticipated or his plans have been somehow thwarted, he acts out in an in uncharacteristically immature manner masked by a stoic expression.

Unbeknownst to most this Nephilim indeed has a sense of humor. Although it occurs mostly in random bouts and may be too unexpected for others to react properly other than to stare confused. The few that have actually experienced it themselves can describe his comedic stance as very blunt and dry; a possible side effect from the fact that he can only speak in half truths. On occasion he may even respond in sarcasm but it always ends up sounding a bit strange due to the latter restriction.

In spite of his aloof and at times unapproachable character, Lucian can be very pleasant company depending on his mood. A soft, almost serene quality surrounds his aura and can have a significant influence on others. This is most noticeable during the times of which he spends among his novels or the rare instances of a quiet, free afternoon. It's admittedly harder to notice this apart from his strict formalities but he's always been the type to seek out peace and a bit of quiet solitude from time to time.

iron-x-divider.png

|| HISTORY ||
The most current and up to date knowledge is that he is apart of the aristocratic Vail family. It is well known for containing one of most purest bloodlines of Nephilims as well as a mixture of arc creatures resulting in very few human births. Currently there are three known figures, one being Lucian himself; a black winged angel by the name of Ahriman and his younger brother Azazel.The youngest being one of the rare occurrences as he was born completely mortal with no foreseeable supernatural abilities apart from his longevity. During the past 10 years there has been a rupture in the household with Ahriman being a part of the LightStalker's guild of Arc Knights and Lucian's involvement with the NightWatchers. This has left Azazel as the only qualified head of the Vail family at least until one of his older brother reclaims their right to be a successor.

Other than his years worth of contribution as a Nyght, Lucian's past is vague and the rumors make it no less clearer. As for the reasons regarding why a Nephilim, who are known for their hate towards the NightWatchers, had somehow become one of its most powerful warriors has long since been contemplated. At this point his loyalty can no longer be questioned and to be frank, he could care less.

iron-x-divider.png

|| ABILITIES ||​
  • Immortality – This is not in correlation to his aging nor the possibility of physical death but the fact that his unnatural healing factor, even for a Nephilim, has granted him virtual immunity to normally fatal injuries. He can however still be defeated through direct wounds to the heart or brain.​
  • Flesh Runes – A common source of power among Nephlim and depending upon the symbol inscribed, they can grant the user an array of varying abilities.​
  • Blood Manipulation – Seeing as he still retains his silver feathers his control over this particular ability is unstable. In Lucian's case he has mastered the art of 'Blood tracking' and can hunt any soul down once he's tasted their blood.​
  • Holy Light – Creatures of the heavens have always had powers regarding purity and what better representation than the blinding light of God. It has many uses such as the rejuvenation of the soul, visions of the future, and weapons forged by stars (crystal).​
  • Angel Wings – These powerful wings have many benefits such as the ability to conceal, morph, and act as a shield. When not in combat they also offer the power of flight. All of which Lucian has abandoned in favor of concealing his wings. Many have learned not to question his choice seeing as it does nothing to hinder his strength.​

imageedit_1_2680630981_zpsxh22n43d.gif

Vail Family Crest

"From the skies we fall; from the ashes we rise"

ezgif.com-optimize_zpsensipca8.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ahriman Vail[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"God left this world incomplete; I'm here to finish to it"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]AGE – 1002 Looks 19 || BIRTHDAY :: January || GENDER – MALE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]RACE – Nephilim || ELEMENT – Blood Magic || GROUP – LightStalkers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] : EXTRA ON APPEARENCE : ☪[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]STANDS || 5"11' WEIGHS || 144 lbs EYE COLOR || Electric Blue HAIR COLOR || White; Lower back length[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| IDENTIFIABLE RACE MARKERS ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Much to the irritation of his superiors, Ahri completely disregards the use of his glamour and will appear in complete battle armor with or without an audience of mortals. Although the only occasions he will tread in human infested areas are for missions or direct orders. This has once resulted in a wide scale 'sanitation' as several hundreds of minds were wiped after he sprouted black wings and proceeded to engage combat with a Guardian. In the middle of the city square. On the rare occasions he does follow the glamour protocol he will dawn a black cloak to cover the armor he blatantly refuses to remove and at the very least conceals the inhuman slits of his irises. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_mbv5v5c6Wm1rqx36po1_500_zpsuk0ezkdy.gif
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
samme-mejias-final-fantasy-advent-children22_zpsnwwwq6jb.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_m721j9S6Um1qels6to1_500_zpsnhgc1srs.png
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
cfc412d7e8f7e0f78088d270fc4287af_zps8lakwq5c.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| PERSONALITY ||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]To date thus far Ahri has accumulated the most offenses with the most successful mission rate in the history of the Arc Knight guild. The latter of which may be the main reason why he hasn't been subjugated to a complete judgment among the council leaders. To put it simply he is the epitome of the arrogance Nephilims are stereotypically categorized with. If the fact that one of the few beings able to somewhat subjugate him is the leader of the Arc Knights is proof enough. While he's notorious for his boundless amount of rebellion this doesn't necessarily mean he's looking to be a leader figure. If anything it appears as if he just wants to be able to make his own decisions without any interference. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite his handicap of being able to say nothing but the blatant truth he has mastered his own art of twisted sarcasm. If not physically harming his opponent he is known to mentally manipulate or even torture the weaker minded. Anyone that has been on the receiving end of his relentless wit knows that his tongue is as sharp as his sword. With this it may come as a shock to know that he isn't much of a talkative type. In fact he more or less holes himself up in the training grounds, his personal quarters, or disappears to an unknown location for fluctuating periods of time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Regarding the copious amount of time he spends training, Ahri actually has a very strict regime. If he hasn't been already sent out on an assignment he can be found sparring with the simulation drones. A bit of a chore for the Mystics since he doesn't take particular care if the bots remain intact after use. So despite his obvious set-backs he is an incredibly efficient individual.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
divider.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| HISTORY [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Everyone is already aware of his currents standings in his family and the fact that his elder brother is a traitor to the entire Nephilim race. Of course anyone foolish enough to say so in front of Ahri will soon realize that he does not share the same views. He firmly believes that the only reason why Lucian had joined the NighWatcher's is because the top shit stains of such filth have been manipulating him. Why else would his beloved sibling stoop so low as to associate with scum. This delusion is so severe that he will challenge anyone, no matter how high ranking. Although despite his insanity he's still smart enough to avoid directly instigating someone with far more power. But he of course has no qualms using other assets to drag such inconveniences down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As for his current status in the LightStalker Faction it has always been a rocky relationship. Many believe he is a danger while there are still those who surprisingly argue that he's an essential asset. There have been rumors however that the influential Vail family have been supporting his case in the background.[/BCOLOR]

divider.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| ABILITIES[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ||[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Visions – An uncommon trait for a Nephilim and can have slightly detrimental effects to their psyche. In most cases their eyes will bleed and an acute pain will ravage their mind until the vision ceases.[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Angel Wings – Unlike his brother, Ahri uses his wings to their full capability. He has completely turned to the power of Blood Manipulation so the previous colors of his wings are unknown. They are now jet black ringed with the occasional sapphire red feather.[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Magic– He has by far surpassed his control over this element having mastered and refined it decades ago. [/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Flesh Runes – There are a few he has chosen to keep inked upon his body and they can be seen around his chest and where his wings would sprout from his back. He particularly loves this tactic seeing as it correlates well with his ability to control blood. [/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Empathy Manipulation – May be from the distant blood of Muses in the family but Ahri has retained the power to influence emotions. A fact he keeps hidden seeing as it helps significantly during his mind games.[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_mlsevkd98Y1r6avhdo1_r1_1280.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]NPC(s):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Depending on the circumstances or by suggestion//GM request I'll level them up to full characters. These are the background people I or anyone else has free range to control. Just have a bit of common sense and don't get any of them killed (unless we worked something out *wink wink*).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Hotsuin.Yamato.full.746752_zpsldluznrz.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Azazel Vail[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll fight to live and I'll die for family"[/BCOLOR]

AGE - 834 Looks 17 || BIRTHDAY :: October || GENDER – MALE
RACE – Mortal || ELEMENT – Beasts || GROUP – Vail Family
STANDS || 5"9' WEIGHS || 112 lbs EYE COLOR || Sapphire Blue HAIR COLOR || silver; Neck length

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| ABILITIES[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ||[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Beast Tamer – Magic may be out of his reach but supernatural beasts are not. He has accumulated very rare and very powerful allies throughout the decades and they all have grown loyal to his command.[/BCOLOR]​
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Longevity – While he is no doubt born a mortal without an ounce of supernatural abilities he has long since outlived a normal humans lifespan by several hundred years. It's been speculated that it may be due to the soul bonds he has with century old beasts.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The rest aren't exactly attributed to supernatural abilities but they are impressive in terms of human capability. They mostly consist of hand-to-hand combat, mastery of long-ranged weapons, and a collage of talents only time, training, and experience can perfect.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Callen[/BCOLOR]

AGE - ??? Looks 23 || BIRTHDAY :: ??? || GENDER – MALE
RACE – Muses || ELEMENT – Holy Light || GROUP – Vail Family
STANDS || 6"0' WEIGHS || 165 lbs EYE COLOR || Royal Blue HAIR COLOR || Azure; Waist length

tsubasa_chronicles_wings_seal_symbol_2_by_mickey103-d76o000.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| Brief Description[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ||[/BCOLOR]
Callen is the head butler and one of the longest standing servants of the Vail Family. He is in charge of:
-Cleaning and maintenance of the manor.
-Care of clothing.
-Care of fine china, silver, & crystal.
-Maintenance of automobiles.
-Co-ordination of service staff
&
-All proceedings of formal or private events
Suffice to say he is what keeps the manor on top working condition.

tumblr_inline_nhmcvmXVwr1rbmroy.gif

Collen

AGE - ??? Looks 23 || BIRTHDAY :: ??? || GENDER – MALE
RACE – Muses || ELEMENT – Holy Light || GROUP – Vail Family
STANDS || 6"0' WEIGHS || 165 lbs EYE COLOR || Royal Blue HAIR COLOR || Ashen White w/ a tinge of azure on his fringe; Cheek length

khanda.gif

[BCOLOR=transparent]|| Brief Description[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] ||[/BCOLOR]
Having a startling similar profile as Callen most can conclude that he and Collen are twins. Although they both have differing occupations as Collen is the Head of Security in the Vail Manor. The responsibility of protection, detainment, & execution of possible threats is his main duty. Of course he is also in charge of the recruitment and training of the Vail Families personal guards. Most of which are posted outside of Fransokyo to out of city assets leaving only three other specialized guards within the manor itself. It may seem like measly defense but it is not in your best interest to underestimate their capabilities nor the head of the family.

Guards

• superthumb.png

AGE - ??? Looks ??? || BIRTHDAY :: ??? || GENDER – ???
    RACE – Anomaly || ELEMENT – ??? || GROUP – Vail Family
    STANDS || 6"0' WEIGHS || ??? EYE COLOR || White glowing dots HAIR COLOR || ???
  • tumblr_neirtpUPTR1tiaoyno2_1280.jpg

AGE - 1132 Looks 22 || BIRTHDAY :: April || GENDER – Female
    RACE – Elven || ELEMENT – Technology & Sorcery || GROUP – Vail Family
    STANDS || 5'11" WEIGHS || 127 lbs EYE COLOR || Velvet purple HAIR COLOR || Snow White; Thigh length
  • Komaeda.Nagito.600.1914346_zps76rhsfbx.jpg

AGE - 87 Looks 17 || BIRTHDAY :: May || GENDER – Male
    RACE – Alicorn || ELEMENT – Healing || GROUP – Vail Family
    STANDS || 5'11" WEIGHS || 112 lbs EYE COLOR || Ash White HAIR COLOR || Pure White; Chest length

@Kabyt Before I write a post, anything wrong with my characters//are they accepted?

@Kabyt Before I write a post, anything wrong with my characters//are they accepted?
Do please hold off on writing a post until your character(s) are accepted. Kabyt had a busy day yesterday and she apologizes for not getting back to you immediately. You will hear something today about the status of your characters either from her or myself.

Thank you.

Reactions: NaYe
GM bailed? Are you SERIOUS? Just about to post history and 2nd charrie! ARRRRGH!

Yeah, we're currently trying to understand what happened with a small group. For the information that we do have directly from the GM before she disappeared, this might be a bit more complicated and serious issue than "GM bailed" so one of us have requested the Iwaku mods to look into it.

So far it looks like this RP isn't gonna happen after all. Unless @Tyrannosaurus Rekt is interested in taking over as the GM since they are the appointed co-GM. What'd ya think, broski?

Everyone hold for damage control. I'm at a literary festival right now and mid-panel. When I get home I'll write up a huge thing about this RP.

TBH I'm surprised too, but I do know a bit more than most.

UPDATE ON THE RP

Apologies. I meant to get this to you yesterday, but I was derailed by binge watching Kimmy Schmidt important adult stuff. Actually, I was discussing the future of this RP and hearing back from the esteemed Diana about Kabyt's disappearance, through someone else because I'm not on top of it like my awesome RP friends. I'm sorry folks, but she's not coming back and there seems to be a bit of a kerfluffle regarding one of her RP's and its contents. I won't go into the details, but everything here might not be what it seems.

And with that being said, the RP is officially CLOSED. Sorry guys. I considered trying to keep it open but with the possibility that some of this world building might not be entirely original and the fact that I have no idea how the RP would progress given that we didn't talk about the plot much, I can't GM it the way it is now. I would have to overhaul a lot of it and still use a lot of the information as a crutch (especially where character creation is concerned since there are a lot of characters here that are created using Kabyt's character bits.) And I think that would be too much to handle on my own.

That being said, you guys are awesome and there were some great ideas here. And also, not to sound egotistical, I hope this doesn't look bad on me. Because quite frankly, I didn't know things would just up and burn like this. I'm literally as surprised as you guys are.

Anyway.
Have a great RP experience and I hope to see you guys around!
Rekt

Status
Not open for further replies.