Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Moons are months.

So a 60 moons old cat would equal=5 year old cat.

24 Moons = 2 Year old cat.

6 Moons = half year.

36 Moons= 3 Years.
Well hi again Latos. And thanks you should know how bad I am at actual people's ages XD. I'll fix that now actually.

Hehe I thought I had a Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice ready but didn't turned out it was for Thunderclan. So because I want a Shadowclan cat I'm gonna work on making one.

Your apprentice and kit need to be a little younger

Nvm you got it didn't see your post lol

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Its actually Iatos with i and not L xD but no worries.

If you want to pronounce my name just think of "I-ate-those" because that's kinda how you pronounce it xD.

And your welcome ^^. Animal ages can be a bit tricky I guess as well. As most cats can be consider full grown at 2 years old.

Also I made a possible mother in the Shadowclan, for anyone to be a kit too. Or a mate for that matter.

@Iatos
Oh that explains why the tags never worked.

And yeah I have never understood animal ages that well.

Also my um Shadowclan Kit has been called so sorry about that. For this RP I guess she's Thunderclan's problem XD
By that I'll explain once I have hre ful personality figured out.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Satan's Mistress ok i'll make one and what is your queens name and clan that this kit is going into

She is in Thunderclan her name is dustflower Darkkit is also her kit

Its actually Iatos with i and not L xD but no worries.

If you want to pronounce my name just think of "I-ate-those" because that's kinda how you pronounce it xD.

And your welcome ^^. Animal ages can be a bit tricky I guess as well. As most cats can be consider full grown at 2 years old.

Also I made a possible mother in the Shadowclan, for anyone to be a kit too. Or a mate for that matter.
I have Vinefur in shadowclan if you want a mate.

• Thank You
Reactions: LittleWolf
To many females XD

Well im a male so works out
I added two males if it makes you feel better. Lionspots and Ashpaw :3

If I could do 6 then there would be three males and three females on my CS list.

Ill probably make an older warrior and an new apprentice, which clan is the question

Name: Lilackit
Past names: None
Scent: Mint
Clan: Thunderclan
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: She is a dilute calico cat. She is a normal sized kit.
Personality: She is pretty hyper. She likes running around and tries to be faster than all the other kits.
Strengths: Speed and endurance.
Weaknesses: Clumsy and reckless
Picture:
Diliute Calico Kitten #2.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Shadowclan, because there has been a spike in Thunder clan warriors recently

Fair enough, but still riverclan and windclan are the smallest, are they still active?

Fair enough, but still riverclan and windclan are the smallest, are they still active?
Yep, go ahead, but windclan is still a bit full, so yeah.

Wind clan has one warrior but yeah your right, river clan only has one and not the same number of queens, i might add a riverclan warrior and apprentice

• Love
Riverclan better be active.
*points at Ravenpool* I have been wanting to use her the longest and the other I wish to use the longest was Amberstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.