Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mysty SO I'm interested in joining the RP

I've been wanting to do a Warrior's RP for a while have like 10 cat's ready to chose from half of there CS's made by that I mean I might need to add in to fit your's.

Um when do you plan to start? I'm asking cause I have a fast paced RP going on that I'm GMing at the moment ends about Sept. 12 maybe a bit later cause fell behind when we stared. I'm also GMing a Teen Titan RP but it's not that fast paced.

But I'm really interested I only read up to the Prophecy because of a friend ruining the other series except the manga. But it said I don't have to worry about that in the rules. So yeah I would love to join if you'll have me.

@Mysty SO I'm interested in joining the RP

I've been wanting to do a Warrior's RP for a while have like 10 cat's ready to chose from half of there CS's made by that I mean I might need to add in to fit your's.

Um when do you plan to start? I'm asking cause I have a fast paced RP going on that I'm GMing at the moment ends about Sept. 12 maybe a bit later cause fell behind when we stared. I'm also GMing a Teen Titan RP but it's not that fast paced.

But I'm really interested I only read up to the Prophecy because of a friend ruining the other series except the manga. But it said I don't have to worry about that in the rules. So yeah I would love to join if you'll have me.

Definitely join we could use more cats

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Definitely join we could use more cats
Well were suppose to let know before joining and I needed to ask on when you all may start to see if I may be active. I'm um not good at not joing RPs I've been wanting to do.... Just did a Disney but they start after school should chill a bit.

Well were suppose to let know before joining and I needed to ask on when you all may start to see if I may be active. I'm um not good at not joing RPs I've been wanting to do.... Just did a Disney but they start after school should chill a bit.

I know but the gm is on and off this thread as of late and you may join just look at the cats available. As to when this starts I have no clue I was going to ask as well

• Love
I know but the gm is on and off this thread as of late and you may join just look at the cats available. As to when this starts I have no clue I was going to ask as well
Okay I guess I'll work on posting a start of a CS then.
*still can't use Amberstar cause it seems all leaders are taken*

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Oh do you know if there is a um Limit? If not I may make two or three um cats....

Oh do you know if there is a um Limit? If not I may make two or three um cats....
5 is the limit says in the rules

• Love
5 is the limit says in the rules
Ah so it did say man I need to stop getting ahead of myself when reading. It's been bad this week. I read the rules twice too. Thanks for letting me know that means I can't pick at least 3 of my Pre-Made characters and I think two's roles are taken.

Ah so it did say man I need to stop getting ahead of myself when reading. It's been bad this week. I read the rules twice too. Thanks for letting me know that means I can't pick at least 3 of my Pre-Made characters and I think two's roles are taken.
Yeah well my queen could use another kit if you want to make one not premade

Well I have a Kit who's mother pasted away. And it's a shadowclan Kit named Owlkit.

Could my queen pick her up like say she was wondering away. Cause mine is in thunderclan

Oh hmm I'll need to change up her history but I guess sure.
*ends up now looking at three Thunderclan one Riverclan and One Shadowclan*

Oh hmm I'll need to change up her history but I guess sure.
*ends up now looking at three Thunderclan one Riverclan and One Shadowclan*

Works for me if your cool with it

I am. Working on them all now. Got three up and they won't be complete till I decided a few more things.

SOME WIP CAUSE I NEED TO THINK

Name: Ravenpool
Past names (if any): Ravenkit, Ravenpaw
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): However many moons would be equal to 18 in human years
Orientation (optional): Straight
Scent: Water, fishy
Clan: Riverclan
Mate (if any): Looking
Kits (if any): None as of yet
Short physical description:
She is a bit large for a female cat but not because she is fat rather large boned. She is rather strong. Short but thick black fur and blue eyes.
History:
Born in Riverclan. Her mother was once a Shadowclan cat and had come to Riverclan for stealing off of Windclan territory. Ravenpool's father had meet her mother and fell in love keeping what happened a secret. Her mother died when soon after giving birth to Ravenpool. Her father convinced the clan to keep Ravenpool and Ravenpool does not know of her Shadowclan heritage for her father thought it best to keep that a secret from her. Ravenpool's father died of greencough.
Personality: Curious, can seem clever at times, clam headed for most situations but can have an easy temper. Her sense of humor isn't the greatest but can get jokes that may evolve there food.
Strengths: Swimming it took some time but she soon proved she could. Many that new her background doughted her at first but she never knew or understood why. This being so her stamina is pretty good along with fishing. At night she is extremly good at being hidden.
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):
Normal hunting she can't catch a bird it seems hardly ever a rabbit or squirrel she can some of the time. Can't hide really in the day hard for her to cover her scent unless she is in the river.
Picture:
full

Name: Owlkit
Past names (if any): None yet
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 5 moons
Scent: Moss, and bramble cause those are the places she often gets stuck the scent finally seemed to stick
Clan: Thunderclan but Shadownclan by birth
Rank: Starclan will decied when she is ready for a Rank for now a simple kit
Mate (if any): None she is to young to be looking

Kits (if any): None
Her fur is colors that fit as though she is an owl. It seems to be a bit like long hair but really just short and really thick making it fluffy. Her eyes appear gray but slowly a green color is forming in them.
History:
Born in Shadowclan. Owlkit never met her mother for she soon died after giving birth. Her father tries to do what he can but being a warrior he also tries to take care of his clan leaving Owlkit to stay with the elders and other mother cats.One day Owlkit happened to travel a bit to far from the camp finding a place that only smaller cat's could really leave. Her father was frantic but never found her for another cat did a Thurnderclan cat. It was a Thunderclan Mother cat who saw him alone and took her in. The cat's name is Dustflower. What Owlkit will become for her clan only Starclan seems to know for she is a very curious kit. She enjoys wrestling with the other small kits but also likes hearing stories and learning of herbs. She can be found all over the camp it seems and is hard to keep tabs on where this one kit may be.
Personality:
To curious for her own good. Creative for in many cases she tries to look at different angels one might say and seems to have a wide imagination. Talkative the little kit may ask you thousands of questions unless your telling a story it would seem.
Strengths:
Climbing, managing to get out of tight situations, some say she does this if she gets stuck by the brambles or seems to almost lose in a warstleing match with other kits.
Curious, clumsy she may can climb and seem clever but balance sometimes isn't her strong point
Picture:
full

Name: Lionspots
Past names (if any): Lionkit, Lionpaw
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): However many years would make him 34
Scent: WIP
Clan: Thunderclan
Mate (if any): DustFlower
Kits (if any): Owlkit, and Lilackit
Strong short haired cat. He looks like a small lion to some and he has the strength to prove that he just might be. He tries to be a great Mentor and is very loyal to the clan.
History:
Clan born. He was named Lionspots one for he has fur that is kind of like a Lions. Spots some say because he has white spots on his furr others think it's cause he attacks and can kill foul by a particular hit in only one spot.
Personality: Serious for he hardly seems to joke on things. He's more of the listing sort as well but when he talks it seems to be of importance when he does so for normal conversations it's not often long. He's not the one to carry the conversation. He also often seems to be thinking and having things on his mind. He is very loyal to his clan. He is also very protective of his family and clan.
Strengths:
He is a strong fighter and hunter. Stamina, pacients, being kind and caring
His kits, his mate, his apprentice, not as fast as the others
Picture:
full

Name: Ashpaw
Past names (if any): Ashkit
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 1 year 15 in human years. 12 moons is my guess
Scent: Strangely some say he smells like Ash
Clan: Thunderclan
Mate (if any): None to young to be looking
Kits (if any): None
Short fur not that thick but enough to cover. He is black and white with green eyes. Strong for his age but by no means as strong as the full grown warriors.
History:
His father was once a twolegs pet and latter came Thunderclan. When his father was accepted his father soon met Ashpaw's mother. Ashpaw has been raised in Thunderclan but at times has had it rough as a kit because of his father's background. Ashpaw also seems to fit his name well for many reasons once as a young kit he had been burned slightly by a forest fire when he had snuck a bit from the Clan out to the clan territory. It has grown back since then. He also plans to prove he his not some cat that can be a two legs pet but that he really is a Thunderclan cat since birth and can hold his own. He's just had trouble with this because of some incidents as a still fairly new born kit.
Personality: He is at times both a mix of cautions but curious. Some say it's his kitty pet heritage. He is very loyal and always trying to prove himself. He listens fairly well because he always is trying to show high respect to the other clan cat's.
Strengths: Listening, running, he is a very strong cat
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths): Hunting, he isn't a natural is for sure, sometimes to cautious. He is sensitive to kitty pet names because of his father and the teasing can get to him easily most of the time.

Picture:
full

My last cat is Snowpaw Click on the name for the link

Last edited by a moderator:
I am. Working on them all now. Got three up and they won't be complete till I decided a few more things.
Got you

• Love
Hehe I thought I had a Shadowclan Medicine cat Apprentice ready but didn't turned out it was for Thunderclan. So because I want a Shadowclan cat I'm gonna work on making one.

Well Moons are months.

So a 60 moons old cat would equal=5 year old cat.

24 Moons = 2 Year old cat.

6 Moons = half year.

36 Moons= 3 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.