Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it was... Opps I'll um have to change that then.... *sighs and goes to get rid of Shadowpaw*

Whelp IDK on the last cat then as of this moment.
I'm sorry! I know how it is to change a character once you've got it set in your head ;~; If I can, and if you want, I'd like to help you come up with a character~ c:

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm sorry! I know how it is to change a character once you've got it set in your head ;~; If I can, and if you want, I'd like to help you come up with a character~ c:
It's alright I just may not have a shadowclan cat this go not sure now...

I didn't have all of her done though. And it seems I might should had read all of the chat.... My 5th CS will just have to wait is all.

Name: Lionspots
Past names (if any): Lionkit, Lionpaw
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): He's an adult cat so about 245 moons
Orientation (optional): WIP
Scent: WIP
Clan: Thunderclan
Mate (if any): Looking
Kits (if any): None
Short physical description:
Strong short haired cat. He looks like a small lion to some and he has the strength to prove that he just might be. He tries to be a great Mentor and is very loyal to the clan.
History:
Clan born. He was named Lionspots one for he has fur that is kind of like a Lions. Spots some say because he has white spots on his furr others think it's cause he attacks and can kill foul by a particular hit in only one spot.
Personality: WIP
Strengths: WIP
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths): WIP
Picture:
full

Was wondering if Dustflower could be lionspots mate

Also I can help if you want to stay in shadowclan

Was wondering if Dustflower could be lionspots mate

Also I can help if you want to stay in shadowclan
Um I'll look over Dustflower then :3

And I may take you up on that just kind of not sure atm if I rather create another Shadowclan or if I should try a Windclan cat.

Um Is all the Deputy's taken? I know Leaders seem to be....

And is there any other Medicine Cat Apprentice roles free?

If yes then I want to know for what um clan if not then oh well I'll figure something out...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Stormsky[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Past names: Stormkit, Stormpaw[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 35 moons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Scent: Fallen leaves[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Clan: Riverclan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rank: Warrior[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mate: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kits: Featherpaw[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Short physical description: She is silver and very furry. She has moss green eyes and long whiskers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She is a very affectionate cat that cares about all of her clanmates like they were her own kits. Or at least very close to her. She worries whenever she is away from her clan and when anyone else is away. That makes her very protective.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Protective and strong[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Worries a lot and soft[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Norwegian Forest Cat.jpg [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Featherpaw[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Past names: Featherkit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 9 moons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Scent: Mist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Clan: Riverclan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mate: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kits: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother: Stormsky[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Short physical description: He looks very smokey and has the same moss colored eyes as his mother. He is also very fluffy like his mother.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: He is very self-absorbed. He is also very serious about almost everything.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Serious and strong[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Self-absorbed and stiff[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Black Smoke Norwegian Forest Cat Apprentice.jpg[/BCOLOR]

Um I'll look over Dustflower then :3

And I may take you up on that just kind of not sure atm if I rather create another Shadowclan or if I should try a Windclan cat.

Um Is all the Deputy's taken? I know Leaders seem to be....

And is there any other Medicine Cat Apprentice roles free?

If yes then I want to know for what um clan if not then oh well I'll figure something out...
All apprentice roles are free don't think I know of a medicine cat apprentice that is open all leaders and deputies are taken
Let me know on lionspot
Looks like windclan and river clan apprentices are open

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
All apprentice roles are free don't think I know of a medicine cat apprentice that is open all leaders and deputies are taken
Let me know on lionspotlionspot
Looks like windclan and river clan apprentices are open
Alright a second River clan then I shall reserve please.

RIVERCLAN MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

Name: Shademist
Past names (if any): Nightkit, Nightpaw
Orientation: Straight
Scent: Night air and cool streams
Clan: RiverClan
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: Long but thin, in direct contrast to the mostly plump river clan his fur is as black as midnight with sharp eyes and a tail that seems just a bit longer than most. He is fast and agile but not as physically strong as some cats something thats pretty easy to see.
Personality: Like his body his mind is quick and agile, aggressive and sharp tongued he has little tolerance for foolishness and ignorance. He's highly observant and never likes leaving things to chance. He is smaller than other cats and painfully aware of it for an adult warrior and saying so gets under his skin easily and may lead to a sharp tongue lashing. His tongue seems to calm however around kits and apprentices, often showing great patience dealing with them even when other cats might have already blown up on them.
Strengths: Fast
Agile
Steady thinker
Fast reaction speed
Weaknesses: Less physical strength
Sharp tongue makes it hard to instinctually get along with him
A bit self conscious about his size
Smart but often doesn't have the patience to explain his ideas
Picture:
2ef9afb3-9617-4fb3-9e77-5d8bba855bca.jpg

Whoah there was a lot of activity today. Like 5 pages! Were getting a ton of people wow. This rp is going to be so huge. Good luck to mysty lmao

Windclan is still best clan so. #Windclanftw

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
WIP my last CS

Name: Snowpaw
Past names (if any): Snowkit
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 12 moons 1 year basically is what I'm after to be 15
Orientation (optional): Staright
Scent: One might wouldn't expect this but a lotus flower
Clan: Riverclan
Mate (if any): None
Kits (if any): None
Short physical description: Small cat for was runt of the liter. Average amount of fur. Blue eyes has a black spot on her head.
History:
Snowpaw was born one the runt of her litter. Two she wasn't the sort who seemed that interested in wrestling with the other kits she was in fact more fascinated by the elder's stories. She also often enjoyed helping the medicine cat get supplies from around camp. Why well usually she was bribed by the Elders who were hurt that when she returned they would share more same with why she got them moss. She did practice hunting on the mice that made it in the clan however that was something she did have in common with most cat's. But her becoming the medicine cat apprentice some would say was a dream come true.
Personality: Caring, Kind, a listener, tries to help others in any way she can.
Strengths: Climbing and getting to hard spots because of her size, finding things one might normally not see.
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths): Fighting, strength itself she doesn't seem like she could help move things in the camp.
Picture:
black-and-white-cat-with-brown-eyeswhite-cat-with-dark-blue-eyes---animal-box-picture-o5jt2acl.jpg

My other cat's are Ravenpool, Lionspots, Ashpaw, and Owlkit Click on the names for the Link to there nice big CS​

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, Oh Boy! This brings me back to those delicate middle school years. It's been some time since I've seen a Warrior RP have this many people take interest. Anywhoozies, I was wondering if it'd be all right for me to make some kitty pets as I have seen you are lacking, along with a warrior or two. I was also curious to see what kind of plot are we looking at here if you'd mind to spill some minor details.

Reactions: Raven
Well, @Dock I think that @Mysty will share pieces of plot with those she needs to. Perhaps you should PM her? I mean, she said on the first page that we'll all be pretty much in the dark as the story develops.

Well, @Dock I think that @Mysty will share pieces of plot with those she needs to. Perhaps you should PM her? I mean, she said on the first page that we'll all be pretty much in the dark as the story develops.
I utterly understand that. By my stating of "minor details", I was prodding for a setting where the story would begin. Would it start with the prophesy between the medicine cats? At a meeting at Fourtrees? Only something to think upon as some like to plan what they will write rather than an impromptu daze, if you catch my meaning. After all, that would be public knowledge to the group as a whole, correct? But my apologies, I should have made myself more clear. When she makes an appearance, I'll ask personally. Thank you.

I utterly understand that. By my stating of "minor details", I was prodding for a setting where the story would begin. Would it start with the prophesy between the medicine cats? At a meeting at Fourtrees? Only something to think upon as some like to plan what they will write rather than an impromptu daze, if you catch my meaning. After all, that would be public knowledge to the group as a whole, correct? But my apologies, I should have made myself more clear. When she makes an appearance, I'll ask personally. Thank you.
Haha, gosh, sorry to have confused your meaning! Thanks for the extra explanation, to help me understand. :bsmile:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dock
Can I reserve the Windclan Medicine Cat Apprentice and a Thunderclan Warrior? I'll have my character sheets up sometime tomorrow.

I think were getting to many black cats with some kind of name inclined towards darkness xD...

People need to get more name Creative...

I mean, Nightcat, Darkcat,Shadecat, Duskcat. and that's just a few on top of my head.

I mean I named my cat Cowberry surprise to sound like a cheerfull icecream xD...

And SpiderVenom to kinda sound like a quite awesome assassin.

I think were getting to many black cats with some kind of name inclined towards darkness xD...

People need to get more name Creative...

I mean, Nightcat, Darkcat,Shadecat, Duskcat. and that's just a few on top of my head.

I mean I named my cat Cowberry surprise to sound like a cheerfull icecream xD...

And SpiderVenom to kinda sound like a quite awesome assassin.
Ravenpool is black but the reason for the name I can explain all if you'd like. Raven for the hair looks blue purple in some light. Another reason well hehe. *points to username. Pool because unlike as the clan expected of her being of a Shadowclan cat she actually has always liked the water and her actions as a kit stuck when she became an apprentice and even a warrior making her have the name Ravenpool.

I can give you the creative background for other obvious names of mine.

Well its not that i really mind xD...

I just find it a bit funny that's all.

Ravenpool does sound a bit more creative than say, Shadowfang...

Well its not that i really mind xD...

I just find it a bit funny that's all.

Ravenpool does sound a bit more creative than say, Shadowfang...
Well then you have Lionspots, Owlkit, Ashpaw, and Snowpaw.

For well this RP I have more some also obvious names meant to fit there coat color along with a background to it. Same for all those in the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.