Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wind clan has one warrior but yeah your right, river clan only has one and not the same number of queens, i might add a riverclan warrior and apprentice

Riverclan better be active.
*points at Ravenpool* I have been wanting to use her the longest and the other I wish to use the longest was Amberstar.
Don't worry~ I am playing the deputy so I will make sure that the clan is active.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Don't worry~ I am playing the deputy so I will make sure that the clan is active.
Yay

My um two favorite clans have always been Riverclan and Shadowclan second was Thuderclan. Then Windclan third house cat's after rouges.
Windclan isn't tied with Thunderclan because of how much I got to read on them if I knew more I may have another tie.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Yay

My um two favorite clans have always been Riverclan and Shadowclan second was Thuderclan. Then Windclan third house cat's after rouges.
Windclan isn't tied with Thunderclan because of how much I got to read on them if I knew more I may have another tie.
You will be glad to know I also have the shadowclan leader, and since I respond more to threads than I do groups, I should be doing good

• Love
Reactions: Raven
You will be glad to know I also have the shadowclan leader, and since I respond more to threads than I do groups, I should be doing good
Sounds great to me.

I just seem to have more in Thunderclan this RP but that's because Thunderclan names are easier for me to deiced on along with backstory and then he jump in I joined last Thunderclan was the most active.

No more windclans yet :( oh well we shall see when hopefully we get more people in on this. Windclan should be fairly active because I am the deputy and the medicine cat

No more windclans yet :( oh well we shall see when hopefully we get more people in on this. Windclan should be fairly active because I am the deputy and the medicine cat
I only had one idea for a windclan cat atm sorry. Only if I didn't have to many to chose from.

Well yeah that could work ^^ I add him as her mate.

Her name is Spidervenom.
Want me to switch my thunderclan kit to your kit.

@Mysty

Hey there has been a little bit of changes
Darkkit is now in shadowclan she is @Iatos kit now

@Raven and @LittleWolf made kits for my thunder clan queen

Also river clan medicine cat is no longer reserved may I make a medicine cat for river clan it will be male and yes that makes me at 6. But was hoping you make an exception since I put a cs up not to long ago

Thank you! :3

Name
Curlpaw

Past names
None, was kittypet

Orientation
Unknown

Scent
Dirt, Moss, Herbs

Clan
Shadowclan

Rank
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mate
None

Kits
None

Short physical description
Curlpaw is a larger-than-average apprentice, with appearances to match his name: His ears are curled at the tips, his whiskers are semi-curled towards the ground, his tail is curled often. Even his short fur is slightly curled when it air-dries after his being wet. His fur is colored like a tabby's, and his eyes are a dried tree-sap color.

Personality
Curlpaw was born as a kitty pet, and was happily unaware of life in the forest. He was outgoing, kind, and loved to play. However, when he was 8 weeks old, his owners allowed him to go outside. He would often jump up on his fence and stare with wonder out into the forest. One day, sometime after he became 12 weeks old, he decided to be brave and explore beyond the fence. In a series of events after, Shadowclan allowed him into their clan.
At first, Curlpaw was timid and shy, but soon he came to love Shadowclan as his own family, and is loyal. Much like his mentor, Curlpaw learned to be a good listener, but isn't a good small-talker. Curlpaw likes to think he's responsible, but doesn't handle stress very well, becoming withdrawn when put in a negative situation. Curlpaw is also kind of lazy, but will do most anything asked.

Strengths
Kind to others
Follows orders well
Quick Learner

Weaknesses
Doesn't handle stress well
Past kitty pet
Lazy

Picture
jane-burton-domestic-cat-two-8-week-tabby-kittens-male-and-female.jpg
The spot for Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice is already taken. Just saying because I believe that I saw a CS for the position.

The spot for Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice is already taken. Just saying because I believe that I saw a CS for the position.
Oh it was... Opps I'll um have to change that then.... *sighs and goes to get rid of Shadowpaw*

Whelp IDK on the last cat then as of this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.