Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you link me your kit so I can see her/him?

nvm I am going to have him as her only surviving kit and she adopted shade

Slight problem with the kit, Poisoned Rose. Windclan already has a Dawnkit, one of Nightcloud's.

Reserving the medicine cat apprentice for Thunderclan!

Slight problem with the kit, Poisoned Rose. Windclan already has a Dawnkit, one of Nightcloud's.
I am in windclan hun and I had asked her about it and she was the one that stated that I made a queen for another kit because she thought I was going to take her, I am really confused right now because I know there is a dawn kit and its @Kitsune character

I am in windclan hun and I had asked her about it and she was the one that stated that I made a queen for another kit because she thought I was going to take her, I am really confused right now because I know there is a dawn kit and its @Kitsune character
I think @That One Loser thought you were making another kit named Dawnkit...?

And I was just trying to confirm that you found a kit to mother since Dawnkit already had a mother~

Yeah shadekit who is alone so rock mist took her in so I'll fix it when I can

Name:
Bramblefur

Past names (if any):
Bramblekit, Bramblepaw

Orientation:
Bisexual

Scent:
Moss and fresh morning dew

Clan:
Thunderclan

Warrior

Mate:
None Yet

Kits:
None yet

Short physical description:
Bulky and husky, Bramblefur is a strong male who stands taller than most. Even though he has a bulky
form, he is anything but in personality.

Personality:
Bramblefur is a bouncy and energetic warrior. He is kind to all the shecats, and tries to be respectful to everyone
and rarely looses his temper. But when he does loose his temper, look out!

Strengths:
Strong, Caring, Kind

Weaknesses:
to trusting, bottles up bad emotions, has a fear of making people sad.

Picture:
40434fc577a15bba76964a3adef2234f.jpg

Sorry, I just saw that one of the kits listed on Rockmists's form was Dawnkit, and I knew that I had a kit by the same name so ._. It looks like its a confusing situation but we got it all figured out so it's not a big deal anyway.

I was completely lost too because I had asked her I'd she needed one and when I made it for shade she asked me about it so I got really confused ><

Its all cool. Mightve just been name confusion with all the different people joining in here. Dawnkit was made after Nightcloud to be her kit xD

Windclan is so big. Im so happy for lil Shadowstar ;_;

Reactions: Kitsune
Name: Spidervenom
Past names: Spiderpaw, Spiderkit
Orientation: Straight unless ordered otherwise.
Scent: Cobweb and oak.
Clan: Shadow clan
Mate: Vinefur
Kits: Darkkit
Short physical description: She's quite slender yet not neither too small or big. She's well kept and fair in most aspects, graceful and agile.

Personality:
Spidervenom is like silk, shes smooth and graceful and completely obedient to her leader. Yet she have a dangerous side to her, she's a bit of a seductress using any tricks to gain advantage and information from both friends and foes. She make a good assassin.
Strengths: She favor Agility over Strenght, and seduction over open combat.

Weaknesses (balance out the strengths): She's not super good at open combat, she prefer sneaky tactics and if they fail she rather run than fight.
Picture:

siamese-cats-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I've been neglecting this thread lately, I'll get my shit together. xD

@Iatos @IceQueen Both are accepted!

*Raises hand*

May I be a Medicine Cat Apprentice to Shadowclan's Medicine Cat?

Thank you! :3

Name
Curlpaw

Past names
None, was kittypet

Orientation
Unknown

Scent
Dirt, Moss, Herbs

Clan
Shadowclan

Rank
Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mate
None

Kits
None

Short physical description
Curlpaw is a larger-than-average apprentice, with appearances to match his name: His ears are curled at the tips, his whiskers are semi-curled towards the ground, his tail is curled often. Even his short fur is slightly curled when it air-dries after his being wet. His fur is colored like a tabby's, and his eyes are a dried tree-sap color.

Personality
Curlpaw was born as a kitty pet, and was happily unaware of life in the forest. He was outgoing, kind, and loved to play. However, when he was 8 weeks old, his owners allowed him to go outside. He would often jump up on his fence and stare with wonder out into the forest. One day, sometime after he became 12 weeks old, he decided to be brave and explore beyond the fence. In a series of events after, Shadowclan allowed him into their clan.
At first, Curlpaw was timid and shy, but soon he came to love Shadowclan as his own family, and is loyal. Much like his mentor, Curlpaw learned to be a good listener, but isn't a good small-talker. Curlpaw likes to think he's responsible, but doesn't handle stress very well, becoming withdrawn when put in a negative situation. Curlpaw is also kind of lazy, but will do most anything asked.

Strengths
Kind to others
Follows orders well
Quick Learner

Weaknesses
Doesn't handle stress well
Past kitty pet
Lazy

Picture
jane-burton-domestic-cat-two-8-week-tabby-kittens-male-and-female.jpg

(WIP)
Grayish+white+Burmese+cat.jpg

Name: Skullsoul
Past names (if any):
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month)62
Orientation (optional):
Scent:
Clan: ThunderClan
Mate (if any): Deceased
Kits (if any): Sunblaze
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):

images

Name: Sunblaze
Past names (if any): Sunkit, Sunpaw
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month)30 moons
Orientation (optional): Straight
Scent:
Clan: ThunderClan
Mate (if any): open
Kits (if any):
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):

Umm... by the way am I accepted? Poisoned Rose adopted my character Shadekit and no one said anything.

Your name is on the list do you wanna make a kit for my queen?
Umm... by the way am I accepted? Poisoned Rose adopted my character Shadekit and no one said anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.