Warrior Cats: The Unknown Prophecies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of just said 'count me in as riverclan medicine cat' so I'm not sure. xD

I kind of just said 'count me in as riverclan medicine cat' so I'm not sure. xD
Well she has been trying to catch up on a lot, if you explain the problem, she should solve it

And if she doesn't let you, I'd be willing to give up my spot as Thunderclan medicine cat if you want it.

Is it OK if I take the wind clan deputy and medicine cat for wind clan? If not then just medicine cat and a queen for @Kitsune kit if that's OK with you Kitsune

@Kitsune I am fairly sure that any cat that has Calico fur are strictly females they are never male just thought I would put that out there.

Name: Shadekit
Past names: None
Scent: Rain
Clan: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Short physical description: Small for her age, Shadekit is a weak kit. She has black fur and blue eyes.
Personality: Extremely shy.
Strengths: Small and sneaky
Weaknesses: Weak and vulnerable
Picture:

black-with-blue-eyes-kitten-jpg.82430
Would you mind if I made a queen who lost her kits and found yours and took her in within the windclan?

@Kitsune I am fairly sure that any cat that has Calico fur are strictly females they are never male just thought I would put that out there.
Yep, that's right. >3< Calicos can only be female cats. I have a calico. :3

@GALAXY I am so, so sorry. D: I forgot to put it as reserved. I've been jumping back and forth between two roleplays and I'm starting to loose track on everything. Again, I'm so sorry. @Satan's Mistress Do you mind switching to WindClan medicine cat? Again, I'm so sorry.
And @Poisoned Rose , the WindClan medicine cat might be filled in, but all their apprentices are still open if you're interested. Again, sorry for the mix up. ;^;

• Thank You
Reactions: GALAXY
Actually, I'm pretty sure Calicos can be male. They're very rare, as it requires a genetic defect (two X chromosomes need to be present) the males are typically infertile as well, and can have other problems. They'd have a genetic make-up of XXY.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Calicos can be male. They're very rare, as it requires a genetic defect (two X chromosomes need to be present) the males are typically infertile as well, and can have other problems. They'd have a genetic make-up of XXY.
That is correct. There can be male calico's but they do have genetic disorders

@GALAXY I am so, so sorry. D: I forgot to put it as reserved. I've been jumping back and forth between two roleplays and I'm starting to loose track on everything. Again, I'm so sorry. @Satan's Mistress Do you mind switching to WindClan medicine cat? Again, I'm so sorry.
And @Poisoned Rose , the WindClan medicine cat might be filled in, but all their apprentices are still open if you're interested. Again, sorry for the mix up. ;^;

I will find something else. Give it to @Poisoned Rose

Name:
Snowwind
Past names (if any):
Snowkit and Snowpaw
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Mint and dew
Clan:
Windclan
Medicine
Mate:
none
Kits:
none
Short physical description:
Snowwind is an averaged sized she-cat with sage green eyes and a grey and white tabbied fur. She has a small scar that tuns the bridge of her nose from a scuffle she got into with another clan cat when she was an apprentice .
Personality:
Snowwind is a observant and patient she-cat who is more than willing to wait for the opportune moment to strike her prey. She has quick movements and usually a softer voice than the rest of her clanmates and her sister. She prefers to stick more to the background than being in the forefront of the group.
Strengths:
+Speed
+sense of smell
+agility
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):
-Soft-spoken
-Not as strong as most of the other cats
-She had some hearing loss in her right ear
Picture:
EVERGREEN%20Tabby%20Cat.jpg

Name:
Rockmist
Past names (if any):
Rockkit and Rockfur
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Vanilla and pine
Clan:
Windclan
Queen
Mate:
Unknown
Kits:
Shadekit (adopted)

Rockmist is a slightly larger she-cat with large golden-green eyes, she has a rocky grey pelt with a spot of white near her nose and her paws are all white tipped only covering her toes. Her tail has a slight crook in it at the end that you wouldn't really noticed unless you were looking for it.
Personality:
Rockmist is a cat that is more tough on the exterior but the closer you are to this particular she-cat the sweeter she is. She is a bit more on the sadder side because she recently lost her entire litter, until she finds Shadekit and takes her in and becomes the little female's mother. Fearing that her little adopted kit might get rejected and killed she becomes fiercely protective of the little girl hissing and growling at almost anyone who comes near her.
Strengths:
+Protective
+Strong
+Quick
Weaknesses (balance out the strengths):
-Hotheaded
-stubborn
-not that agile
Picture:
Cat-Grey-2.jpg

Name:
Willowheart
Past names (if any):
Willowkit and Willowpaw
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Lilac and mint
Clan:
Windclan
Deputy
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Willowheart has dark black stripes surrounded by grey over the top half of her body while her underbelly has white as well as a slim portion of her chest that gets wider on her neck and envelopes her chin and goes slightly out on either side of her lower jaw. Her piercing green eyes can stop any cay in their tracks.
Personality:
Willowheart is a very outspoken cat who will tell you what you have to hear whether its something you want to hear or its not. She is fiercely protective of her clan leader, Shadowstar, and her sister Snowwind. She carries herself in a light way that is not to be mistaken as a pushover she knows how to put the others in their place and her ways compliment Shadowstar.
Strengths:
+Quick witted
+Swift
+Observant
Weaknesses:
-Quick to anger
-Judgmental
-standoffish at times
Picture:
cats%20green%20eyes%20tabby%201600x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_14.jpg

(Still working on its but its completed now Satan's Mistress said I could have the medicine cat position so that is my first cat)​

Last edited:
@Mysty you forgot to add your wind clan cat to the clan

Actually I'm just not going to join this rp. Things are complicated and things are going over people's heads. xD Have fun though!

Actually I'm just not going to join this rp. Things are complicated and things are going over people's heads. xD Have fun though!
We switched for you I already made my other one

Status
Not open for further replies.