War of the Roses [OOC chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already got one laid out. I'll go last out of us and state he spent most of the encounter defending the Queen directly.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Ner0 and Gateman
Lemme get my super secret new plot prettied up and I'll start working on the NPCs to give you guys an idea
alright but I probably won't be doing too much tonight. I'll be heading to bed soon and I'll be available to work on it the next two days with ya'll.
Okay Shayla's should be up soon (you can sneak preview it in her test chambers... :P ) so let's get started! Woohoo time to [try to] kill a Queen!

Thread is started here: OPEN SIGNUPS - War of the Roses

We're starting off with a bang, so we have a bit of a finicky posting order for the first scene, so please don't post until your listed order.

1. @AceSorcerer Archbishop
2. Me as the Queen
3. @Gateman surprise NPCs
4. @AceSorcerer Sir Balder @Gateman Duncan @Andy guard -- no particular order for these three, just whoever's ready to go after Gate posts the NPCs go ahead
5. Everybody else's intro post -- no particular order, but only post once per character please
6. Me as the Queen
7. @AceSorcerer Sir Balder
8. FREE FOR ALL -- revert to rule that you wait for 2 other people to post before posting again with the same character

I'll be making a couple palace servant NPCs (as soon as my headache goes away I will post their pics in the signups...), and everyone at the palace can feel free to interact with them at any time. As long as you don't teleport them from another convo across the palace, you can just "run into them" in your post wherever they might logically be. They have varying levels of loyalty, so feel free to try to bribe, blackmail, threaten, or sweet-talk them into joining your cause. If anyone needs any other palace NPCs just let me know and I'll post as them. Of course, everyone is free to control their own NPCs that work directly for their character (personal servants, messengers, etc.). Shayla will control all the servants at Arundel Castle, and Justin all those at Dragonbolt Castle.

Any questions? @AceSorcerer go go go!
Question! for my post is that for just the guard of the queen? Or is that for the guard of the sister as well (who I'm assuming is there)

Reactions: Ner0
alright but I probably won't be doing too much tonight. I'll be heading to bed soon and I'll be available to work on it the next two days with ya'll.

Question! for my post is that for just the guard of the queen? Or is that for the guard of the sister as well (who I'm assuming is there)
Unless the guard of the sister is involved in the fight, just do the first post as the Queen's guard. Then after you 3 have subdued the surprise visitors you can post a separate one for the sister's guard.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0, Pasi and Andy

I'm not expecting you to work on it tonight man, I know it's late over there, and unlike me you actually have a life.

I'm not expecting you to work on it tonight man, I know it's late over there, and unlike me you actually have a life.
you have a life too dude. You've got an amazing woman for a wife in Emi :) i only wish I could be that lucky :/

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and Emi
oh @Kythera Amara has seduced a well Nobleman who is good friends with the Queen and she manipulated him into telling everyone that Amara (my seductive girl) is his wife when she's not... his wife was mysteriously killed XD, her and my other two histories will be up tomorrow working on her cs and then advisor cs^^

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and Kythera
you have a life too dude. You've got an amazing woman for a wife in Emi :) i only wish I could be that lucky :/
This is true, she is rather amazing...even though she does beat me regularly. (With good reason, mind you)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ner0 and Andy
oh @Kythera Amara has seduced a well Nobleman who is good friends with the Queen and she manipulated him into telling everyone that Amara (my seductive girl) is his wife when she's not... his wife was mysteriously killed XD, her and my other two histories will be up tomorrow working on her cs and then advisor cs^^
Sounds great :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0 and Justin
This is true, she is rather amazing...even though she does beat me regularly. (With good reason, mind you)
I can imagine she does XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ner0 and Emi
<. <
>.>

WHAT'S THAT MEAN!?
-jumps and looks around quickly before starting to back away slowly- uh..I..uh..I didn't say anything...

• Bucket of Rainbows
This is fun too read XD

• Love
Reactions: Emi and Ner0
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Emi and Ner0
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Kythera and Ner0
All three are finally up XD and like I said, histories will be up tomorrow night, hopefully. Getting back to active me lol some more cses to do tomorrow as well lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kythera and Ner0
* Jumps about all eagerly and awaiting..*

I am so ready to post and get some drama going.. Hurry peeps.:D

• Love
Excited to start as well ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.