War of the Roses [OOC chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
long crappy post is long, crappy, and up. Enjoy the intrigue

Alright, my daily War of Roses fix has been administered. Now, if it isn't on time tommorow. I will start posting Yogurt gifs.

You do not want me to post yogurt gifs.

Edit: Stop lurking you two. That is my thing...

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kythera and Justin
I think I may be going under my house tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna leave the fight scene to the Knights so they don't have to wait on me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ner0
Under your house??? Is this some kind of naughty Emi punishment?

Under your house??? Is this some kind of naughty Emi punishment?
That might be pleasurable....no, due to years of neglect before emi's parents bought it, our house is just one step above a glorified shanty (livable, but just barely). One of the problems is the floor in the kitchen - which we're converting into a master bedroom - is rotted out. I actually fell through the other day. Anyway, we gotta replace the floor and some of the wall to fix the room

• Love
That might be pleasurable....no, due to years of neglect before emi's parents bought it, our house is just one step above a glorified shanty (livable, but just barely). One of the problems is the floor in the kitchen - which we're converting into a master bedroom - is rotted out. I actually fell through the other day. Anyway, we gotta replace the floor and some of the wall to fix the room
Yeesh sounds dangerous. Don't let a house fall on you, East-Side!

Well, I've had worse things happen to me...don't worry, I'm being careful

Not crappy at all!

Okay @Andy and @AceSorcerer , time to save the Queen!
I'll post as soon as I can.

Side note: I have read the ic posts but may have missed some parts and some posts by accident and it's just because I want to be sure about my post (and a mix of me being extremely tired) is the sister there along with her guard?

I'll post as soon as I can.

Side note: I have read the ic posts but may have missed some parts and some posts by accident and it's just because I want to be sure about my post (and a mix of me being extremely tired) is the sister there along with her guard?
Yes, pretty much everyone should be there. Well, whether or not the guard is there is up to you and Shayla, but presumably he'd at least be lurking outside somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.