War of the Roses [OOC chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah how I get so behind?! I'm sorry finals week swept me away and this is my first week of summer school (kill me now -__-) Thank @Kythera and @Ner0 for you're helpful information. I think I'm going to take a sort indentured slave route (in return to keep her from getting killed or exiled she dances for the courts) but dreams of being free or something. Maybe a route where if she gets paid then she'll be easily persuaded to do something? Still in the works but I'll try to have most of her done tonight. I think I'll aim for the Princess's court (@Shayla ) if she'll have me

Ah how I get so behind?! I'm sorry finals week swept me away and this is my first week of summer school (kill me now -__-) Thank @Kythera and @Ner0 for you're helpful information. I think I'm going to take a sort indentured slave route (in return to keep her from getting killed or exiled she dances for the courts) but dreams of being free or something. Maybe a route where if she gets paid then she'll be easily persuaded to do something? Still in the works but I'll try to have most of her done tonight. I think I'll aim for the Princess's court (@Shayla ) if she'll have me
I would be more than happy to have you.^^

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and Rin Mico
Sounds great!

• Love
Reactions: Ner0
Perhaps you could go further, have her be a 'reformed' (the quotations point to the fact that her reformation is but a hoax to prevent exile) Gypsy Dancer that still practices the art of dancing to entertain royals. You could then collab with one of our players that are playing Nobility, and have that character be a close friend that is aware of your heretic beliefs but keeps them quiet out of trust and friendship. This route would offer a boatload of drama that could be implemented as the plot progresses and it would seem to me that @Kythera 's Queen character has a personality that would really fit this. (and it would be cool if this friendship caused trouble for both you and the Queen's character later on)

The Queen is a good little Catholic, she would try to beat the heresy out of her :P Plus Shayla's court just needs more people...

• Thank You
xD hey Amara could be the friend to know... since she does love to know secrets lol

• Useful
Aalso, (Never mind you people won't let me double post)

@PRINCE JUSTIN ♚ As for My character's relation to your own regarding his mission. I would like it if you sent an NPC (unimportant character, literally a name for a means) to deliver a message to my own character later in the evening. I will be mentioning that my character anonymously contacted each ruler under a differing alias for the purpose of seeing who was most willing and most able to hire him in preparation for the coming storm. To better explain

Edward has contacted you via letter under the name Mr. Nightingale and has supplied you with a location in which you can reply to him via letter, all you need to do is mention that you sent a close ally to deliver this letter to the location. The location itself is an empty tavern room some way away from the palace itself. If you want to get more specific feel free. Just be sure to understand that your messenger will drop off the letter in an empty room, from which Edward will have someone retrieve it once your messenger has left.

The other two throne bidder's can feel free to mention this as well as an unusual letter they received a few weeks ago, this is not necessary, but do keep in mind that each of you was given a different location to leave your reply at and a different name as a sender (you can make up the name if you want to include it) . The other two can simply not reply, reply affirmative, or reply negative. I'll sort out Edward's choice to join The Duke on my end later.

So tags for this post so far. @PRINCE JUSTIN ♚ @Kythera @Shayla Please read the above.

As for @Pasi When it comes to creating a relation between our characters: From what i can gather, the most intelligent way to go about this would be to make both my character and yours be anonymous contacts of each other. A sort of you scratch my back Ill scratch yours relationship that has been developed over a few years of the two exchanging favors. This would make sense, as both are heavily involved in politics. The anonymity can be explained on Edwards end, as he always keeps things anonymous and spooky. (Heh.) Does this work for you at all?

Also it may be interesting if Edward contacted you instead of the Queen directly for his offer of services. If you want to go this route, let @Kythera know as well, so you two can respond properly. The name your character will know Edward by is Samuel Mc'Tavish. He will contact you using this alias in the letter if you chose to go the above route.

@PRINCE JUSTIN ♚ As for My character's relation to your own regarding his mission. I would like it if you sent an NPC (unimportant character, literally a name for a means) to deliver a message to my own character later in the evening. I will be mentioning that my character anonymously contacted each ruler under a differing alias for the purpose of seeing who was most willing and most able to hire him in preparation for the coming storm. To better explain

Edward has contacted you via letter under the name Mr. Nightingale and has supplied you with a location in which you can reply to him via letter, all you need to do is mention that you sent a close ally to deliver this letter to the location. The location itself is an empty tavern room some way away from the palace itself. If you want to get more specific feel free. Just be sure to understand that your messenger will drop off the letter in an empty room, from which Edward will have someone retrieve it once your messenger has left.

The other two throne bidder's can feel free to mention this as well as an unusual letter they received a few weeks ago, this is not necessary, but do keep in mind that each of you was given a different location to leave your reply at and a different name as a sender (you can make up the name if you want to include it) . The other two can simply not reply, reply affirmative, or reply negative. I'll sort out Edward's choice to join The Duke on my end later.

So tags for this post so far. @PRINCE JUSTIN ♚ @Kythera @Shayla Please read the above.

As for @Pasi When it comes to creating a relation between our characters: From what i can gather, the most intelligent way to go about this would be to make both my character and yours be anonymous contacts of each other. A sort of you scratch my back Ill scratch yours relationship that has been developed over a few years of the two exchanging favors. This would make sense, as both are heavily involved in politics. The anonymity can be explained on Edwards end, as he always keeps things anonymous and spooky. (Heh.) Does this work for you at all?

Also it may be interesting if Edward contacted you instead of the Queen directly for his offer of services. If you want to go this route, let @Kythera know as well, so you two can respond properly. The name your character will know Edward by is Samuel Mc'Tavish. He will contact you using this alias in the letter if you chose to go the above route.
That works I love that idea^^

• Thank You
Dammit Anne, you're Queen for five seconds and already an assassination attempt?

You better not be behind this Duke *Glares accusingly at Justin*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
What can I say, I just attract drama like a magnet :D

I like that idea!

• Thank You
Dammit Anne, you're Queen for five seconds and already an assassination attempt?

You better not be behind this Duke *Glares accusingly at Justin*
I mean... Duke knows how to keep his own hands clean, he's a smart guy lol... let's just hope he can stay smart lol

• Love
Ok So @Kythera @Pasi Dunno how you two wanna handle that but, Edward sent Pasi's character a letter for the Queen, offering his services in regards to the unavoidable conflict coming in the near future.

Maybe a good idea would be to have The Queen say no now, but then have Pasi's character contact Edward later when things get more intense. That way Edward can play double agent, which is always fun.

LOL

What if both the Queen AND The Duke hired Edward to watch after the princess!? xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Yes, do that, do it yes XD

• Love
Well, I need to get to work on my rp.

Stop distracting me you hooligans.

Where is my daily War of Roses fix dammit?

*Whines like a pampered child*

Status
Not open for further replies.