War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make sure I understand - 3 courts : young queen, step-sister, and the duke, right? If so, I think I would like to be the step-sister's !
Yay! Welcome to my team of evil.... :D

I hope not, I can barely speak in regular now english XD
judging by some of the writing I've seen on this site, that seems to be the norm...

Perfect! Yes, you can do 2 at once. And no lol no old english please! Just don't use modern references or slang in your speech (like your character is not going to the "toilet" or "totally" anything :P )
Right, obviously not.

If possible I would like to play a fool plz ;__;
I believe most nobility of high standing (and large coffers) would have multiple jesters. Long as we make them different enough, I don't see a reason we couldn't both have fools. Besides, My fool is probably going to be doing the hangman's dance when they find out Shayla's queen has a little clown in her ^__^
Well if I do have any other takers I would be fine with that. Either way we both can team up.. I will need an arranged marriage partner still and more peeps for me! :)
I'm more interested in being the side piece than the arranged marriage, more naughty that way :3. Besides, you could come to me for the all the stuff your betrothed won't do, the kinda thing that requires a confessional and 3 priests afterward.

The Archbishop is already ashamed of you all.

• Love
Reactions: Gateman and Kythera
Also , my other idea is perhaps having one lover who is there for the needed passion and perhaps a childhood friend/playmate that she has always truly loved but has been kept from being with due to either position , duty and or current relations.. In a way an unsaid love which made apparent and or acted upon at last for anyone interested. ^^

Also , @Justin The Mad Prince I am willing to play your wife if nobody will do it , Peach. :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Also , my other idea is perhaps having one lover who is there for the needed passion and perhaps a childhood friend/playmate that she has always truly loved but has been kept from being with due to either position , duty and or current relations.. In a way an unsaid love which made apparent and or acted upon at last for anyone interested. ^^

Also , @Justin The Mad Prince I am willing to play your wife if nobody will do it , Peach. :D
Nice XD lol another GOT girl? lol would be perfect to see Rob Stark char with Daenerys or something lol. Speaking of GOT, Jon Snow is alive XD

I would totally be willing to do that :D

@Shayla so your Step Daughter is sleeping with both of her Jesters and she had a heated affair with the Duke... alright you go girl XD

Someone's going to have a wild confession.

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
I would totally be willing to do that :D
On a second charrie lol? I would be having problems if it were the jester and would probably giggle the entire time lmao :D

Nice XD lol another GOT girl? lol would be perfect to see Rob Stark char with Daenerys or something lol. Speaking of GOT, Jon Snow is alive XD
Dany or maybe another little lady..... ;) AND YES , LONG LIVE JON SNOW :D

Also , I only have one jester lol :D

On a second charrie lol? I would be having problems if it were the jester and would probably giggle the entire time lmao :D
Laughing when having sex... that's... yeah xD

Dany or maybe another little lady..... ;) AND YES , LONG LIVE JON SNOW :D

Also , I only have one jester lol :D
Oh I thought you had Gate and Red Jesters? xD lol and yes long live Jon Snow XD, well if no one comes along can't wait to see who you pick^^

I... Nope I cannot do it :D
Yeah I can't do that and I laugh at everything, I would feel offended and the person I am with would probably feel offended if I just started laughing for no reason XD

He is the only neutral character thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.