War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gateman Is it bad that I kind of want to sleep with Priest one day... a young Priest not a old one, I think I might have Daddy Issues... would explain why I can make such a bitchy char girl all the time since usually they have daddy issues XD rofl... but there's my little truth of the night XD... that might be something that might send me to Hell... I hope not but yeah I always and still want to get with a Young 30 something year old Priest... and I will be going now.
What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

• Love
Reactions: Ner0 and Justin
Hey I feel like I have come close to most of you guys in here so why not tell a secret or two that only my true friends know lol... like you Miss Pasi don't have some Deep Desires XD

• Love
Reactions: Emi and Shayla
A casual reminder how the Archbishop can ruin anyone in this time period.

57524687.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Kythera
Yeah in this Time Period when everyone is probably super religious, having the Archbishop being disappointed in you is probably like having your father be disappointed in you xD

Except when it's the Archbishop, you can be killed and denied sanctuary in any church or chapel. So much for running away!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
And keep in mind, he is kill-able.

Just got back from being downstairs XD lol, and I love her Blonde look lol but you decide, I don't want to make your char for you lol I want to be a bit surprise.

@Gateman Is it bad that I kind of want to sleep with Priest one day... a young Priest not a old one, I think I might have Daddy Issues... would explain why I can make such a bitchy char girl all the time since usually they have daddy issues XD rofl... but there's my little truth of the night XD... that might be something that might send me to Hell... I hope not but yeah I always and still want to get with a Young 30 something year old Priest... and I will be going now.
I think it's very apparent you got some daddy issues. But then again, when I turned 18, I bedded a 39 year old crossdresser, so maybe I'm not one to talk about issues...

lol @Pasiphae @Stryder have a Pm @Stryder can add you to it and we had an idea that Duke's wife is cheating with The Guard of the Duke maybe lol.

@Shayla Hey! Found Duke's Duchess so no need to make her^^ thanks though Shaybae lol
you know, Emma can say I'm always going after shayla, but she seems to always be going after you >_<

And keep in mind, he is kill-able.
I know who I'm trying to assassinate first...

Hey I feel like I have come close to most of you guys in here so why not tell a secret or two that only my true friends know lol... like you Miss Pasi don't have some Deep Desires XD
Preach it, sister!

• Love
Murder the Archbishop and you basically screw your faction off the bat. Plus he's the only neutral party here.

• Love
I think it's very apparent you got some daddy issues. But then again, when I turned 18, I bedded a 39 year old crossdresser, so maybe I'm not one to talk about issues...

you know, Emma can say I'm always going after shayla, but she seems to always be going after you >_<

Preach it, sister!
@Shayla hey! Emi and Gate love us a lot lol... we should feel pretty special XD.

Murder the Archbishop and you basically screw your faction off the bat. Plus he's the only neutral party here.
Well My Duke will never do something like that... he would have his Guard to do it but he is Religious and was raised Religious so I doubt he'll go around slicing up Bishops and Holy Men left and right... he's not a maniac... well, sometimes he's not XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Meet my male character whom is of Noble Birth/Court's Doctor and @Pasiphae 's male charries brother. Will be open for all relations!
30-returntonothing.gif

5c59554dfaf24735e5c137398159dbe5.jpg

• Love
Meet my male character whom is of Noble Birth/Court's Doctor and @Pasiphae 's male charries brother. Will be open for all relations!
30-returntonothing.gif

5c59554dfaf24735e5c137398159dbe5.jpg
Now I want to make a Female Seductress type chick just to get him XD but I don't know if I won't to make two chars since being Duke will be a lot of work and I will really need to pay attention to him more... screw it, that body I need to make a Seductress female lol fc coming up in a bit.

Buuuuut isn't the Archbishop the one who crowns monarchs?
He does so on behalf of the Pope to show the approval of the Holy See. If he is killed, it could take years to replace him with local bishops or it would have to be done by the Pope himself. The Archdeacon or the Chaplain to His Excellency, who assists him, could act as an intermediary but could not enthrone anyone. Besides, they could kill him to try and silence any attempt of excommunication that could ruin them.

• Useful
Reactions: Kythera
Now I want to make a Female Seductress type chick just to get him XD but I don't know if I won't to make two chars since being Duke will be a lot of work and I will really need to pay attention to him more... screw it, that body I need to make a Seductress female lol fc coming up in a bit.
I am to delicious for my own good.... I won't make this cat and mouse game easy on your little seductress. ;)

• Love
I am to delicious for my own good.... I won't make this cat and mouse game easy on your little seductress. ;)
Oh she's a Cat that'll get the mouse one day lol XD
FC: Beyoncé
Beyonce-Lemonade-Lyrics.gif

There's darkness and determination behind those beautiful chocolate eyes XD watch out @Shayla lol

Last edited:

Preach it, sister!
Not really, I think I'm either with Justin or going after him in like 2 rps o.o

• Love
Not really, I think I'm either with Justin or going after him in like 2 rps o.o
Well I love that I am wanted and it's fun lol so you both know who to call when you need a partner for an rp lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.