War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Male Character for @Shayla brother-- Lord of the Hunt/Cap. of the Guard

tumblr_mpxzw9rgxo1rei3gfo2_500.gif

Henry-Cavill-Immortals-073.jpg

This one too is up for relationships if anyone is up for it​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Now why the fuck are both brothers so hot... damn my Seductress might try to sleep with both brothers because she would do something like that XD lol.

She's going to come from a Mysterious place, like she came out of nowhere and is now a Noblewoman but no one knows where she came from XD lol.

And she has a mean Temper... like this XD
02-beyonce-lemonade.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Now why the fuck are both brothers so hot... damn my Seductress might try to sleep with both brothers because she would do something like that XD lol.

She's going to come from a Mysterious place, like she came out of nowhere and is now a Noblewoman but no one knows where she came from XD lol.

02-beyonce-lemonade.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
9G8Om.gif

• Love

02-beyonce-lemonade.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I can actually picture my darling at one point just saying , "Eh , I won't be one of your little toys , Dove.." Than walking off and giving you to his brother. :D He won't play the used game and would deffs see through her :D

Besides... If one brother is hot than both need to be!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Pasi
I can actually picture my darling at one point just saying , "Eh , I won't be one of your little toys , Dove.." Than walking off and giving you to his brother. :D He won't play the used game and would deffs see through her :D

Besides... If one brother is hot than both need to be!
He'll see through her but by then she'll already have had him XD, she's a smart girl, she'll go after the hard guy first since it'll be easier to crack his shell and then get the other brother if that happens XD

He'll see through her but by then she'll already have had him XD, she's a smart girl, she'll go after the hard guy first since it'll be easier to crack his shell and then get the other brother if that happens XD
Alas will try , Tough cookie who does not let ladies in quick don't worry my man is not easy to crack... Likes to evade and toy with woman and a natural charmer in court. More than likely will make him betrothed with an NPC or with someone. :D

• Love
Alas will try , Tough cookie who does not let ladies in quick don't worry my man is not easy to crack... Likes to evade and toy with woman and a natural charmer in court. More than likely will make him betrothed with an NPC or with someone. :D
This is going to be fun... I love a challenge lol.

02-beyonce-lemonade.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You're making me want to watch the whole Lemonade video again...

You're making me want to watch the whole Lemonade video again...
Wasn't it the best thing ever XD lol... which is why I am using Beyonce as FC for my girl... never used Queen Bey for a FC surprisingly since she would be perfect for a lot of my char ideas but yes Lemonade best album of all time... for me that is XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Wasn't it the best thing ever XD lol... which is why I am using Beyonce as FC for my girl... never used Queen Bey for a FC surprisingly since she would be perfect for a lot of my char ideas but yes Lemonade best album of all time... for me that is XD
Totally.

• Love
Jeez, I was only tagged a few hours ago, and that's 9 pages back XD

But, this is definitely something that I will participate in, solely because of the giant history nerd that I am. Are there any roles that need fulfilled most?

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Kythera

But, this is definitely something that I will participate in, solely because of the giant history nerd that I am. Are there any roles that need fulfilled most?
All the three main roles are full, the three main ones going for the Throne have Guards, Step Daughter has a Jester, so a few other things are open I think but Kythera will know more than me.

Looks like we need some more spies and powerful lords/ladies, and maybe some advisers, too. The Duke will need some other powerful nobles backing him up, and the Sister needs a few ladies. Everyone needs spies or close advisers. I'd like to also have someone like an uncle to the Queen who is her adviser and tries to control her, and maybe eventually ends up leaving her to side with the Duke.

@Kythera you can put my Seductress under Neutral since she comes from a "Magical" Desert Land far from the Courts XD but is treated like Noblewoman for the ties she does have, unknown origins are always fun and great way to develop a char^^ and definitely down for her get slain if it comes down to it, hope not to soon though XD

Yeah, were are all the Nobles who are backing the Duke the Intelligent Male who treats people fairly but will cut a bitch's head off if they betray him XD lol.

Looks like we need some more spies and powerful lords/ladies, and maybe some advisers, too. The Duke will need some other powerful nobles backing him up, and the Sister needs a few ladies. Everyone needs spies or close advisers. I'd like to also have someone like an uncle to the Queen who is her adviser and tries to control her, and maybe eventually ends up leaving her to side with the Duke.

I think I'll try my hand at the uncle advisor to the queen who eventually betrays her in a power play. Sounds fun.

Reactions: Kythera
Status
Not open for further replies.