War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to make an OOC chat already. That and create an organizational web illustrating character relationships.

We need to make an OOC chat already. That and create an organizational web illustrating character relationships.
Working on the OOC now, almost done!

Ehhh you know a way to make that web? Sounds complimicated :P

It'd basically just be a four-sectioned T-chart that illustrates the hierarchy within each section.

Looks like we need some more spies and powerful lords/ladies, and maybe some advisers, too. The Duke will need some other powerful nobles backing him up, and the Sister needs a few ladies. Everyone needs spies or close advisers. I'd like to also have someone like an uncle to the Queen who is her adviser and tries to control her, and maybe eventually ends up leaving her to side with the Duke.
Think my second girl will be my spy

Reactions: Kythera
As of now I'm not follow interest check. Only ooc and other main area.

Jeez..how much did I miss?..

Hey. Saw you tagged me. I am honored :) I could play some sort of paid assassin or a marksman. Male or female I am indifferent. Whatever you believe is better.

Or I can also be a really cunning lord or something... hard to decide e3e

• Love
Reactions: Kythera and Shayla
Hey. Saw you tagged me. I am honored :) I could play some sort of paid assassin or a marksman. Male or female I am indifferent. Whatever you believe is better.

Or I can also be a really cunning lord or something... hard to decide e3e
Well I would love to have you on my side as I do need some more peeps and any gender will be fine with any of those great ideas! :D

Well I would love to have you on my side as I do need some more peeps and any gender will be fine with any of those great ideas! :D
Alrighty! Then do reserve me a spot as a female assassin/spy, princess ;3 I will have my CS either tonight or tomorrow the latest.

Reactions: Pasi
Alrighty! Then do reserve me a spot as a female assassin/spy, princess ;3 I will have my CS either tonight or tomorrow the latest.
Will do , My dear lady! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
This seems interesting, I've actually done a report back in high school on the two rival branches of the royal House of Plantagenet, the Houses of Lancaster and York for the English throne. Before anyone says anything, I've read the disclaimer about it being an alternate history type of thing. :P

Is this still accepting?

This seems interesting, I've actually done a report back in high school on the two rival branches of the royal House of Plantagenet, the Houses of Lancaster and York for the English throne. Before anyone says anything, I've read the disclaimer about it being an alternate history type of thing. :P

Is this still accepting?
Yep, we just got started so you're still welcome to join! The sign-ups are here: OPEN SIGNUPS - War of the Roses [Sign-Ups] the OOC is here: OPEN SIGNUPS - War of the Roses [OOC chat]
and the IC is started here: OPEN SIGNUPS - War of the Roses

Everyone is still just posting their intro posts, so perfect timing! I think we're pretty balanced for all the courts and character types, so feel free to make anything that strikes your fancy.

@Kythera

Is there any spot in particular you need filled, or am I able to place myself anywhere?

Nope, it's fairly even right now, so you can do anything you want.
Ah, alright then. Is it alright if I make a knight-errant?

At first I could see him running amok; maybe the queen or her half-sister hears of a strange, red haired Irish knight winning tournaments and it peaks their interest.

Reactions: Kythera
Status
Not open for further replies.