War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I present the younger sister... :D Bring it , darling bitches.
110925062147442844.gif

tumblr_mcjsdgR2nT1ql6ewao1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
:D
And I present to you, the spy/lady in waiting! :DDD
tumblr_n6gi2kxYfh1se9fcoo2_500.gif

tumblr_o1yso0YICI1snlw9ao1_500.gif

Also I am up for any relationships/Enemies/friends as well

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Also for my relations I am open for all and I am seeking someone to partner up with for a forbidden love and an arranged marriage partner. :D

I'll present the queen and Sisters bodyguards later I'm at work XD

Perhaps I can serve as someone's guard....or something

Also for my relations I am open for all and I am seeking someone to partner up with for a forbidden love and an arranged marriage partner. :D
I assume that my girl and your queen will have a close relationship since she's your spy?

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
The Duke needs a guard :p I've got the queen and the sister covered already

Sounds good. If you're searching for other ideas: advisors, spies, priests/confessors, jesters/fools, musicians, noblemen, assassins, servants, diplomats... I'm sure there's more :D

image.jpeg

Sir Balder Monk, Counsel to the Queen and Commander of Her Armies.

image.jpeg

Armor w/o insignias and heraldry

image.jpeg

Standard attire

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
I've been tagged! Oh, boy, do I feel honored. Of course! I am in! Just.. Let me read up on the premise. ㅋㅋ

Sounds good. If you're searching for other ideas: advisors, spies, priests/confessors, jesters/fools, musicians, noblemen, assassins, servants, diplomats... I'm sure there's more :D
I'm ore so the strong guardsman type given my occupation

My Duke needs a Guard since he's the only Main going for the Throne without a Guard, your guy could be like his Best Friend at that too^^ since he's going to a Respectable man who goes for what he wants but plays it smart and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of his decisions. Be a friend and if you betray him he won't hesitate to cut your head off XD that's the type of guy he is Just and Fair to all no matter who your are to him XD

It's funny how many people are playing people from Game of Thrones for a Throne RP XD

lol let's just hope my guy doesn't get killed this time around XD

Not saying that have the forbidden love thing, since my Duke has a beautiful Mistress and all that but what if your girl and my Duke had a few Heated Rendezvous and secret hookups, even at one time they had an idea of taking over the Throne together... until they saw that people were choosing sides and decided that they wanted the Throne for themselves and broke off XD lol just for some good history between chars.

My Duke needs a Guard since he's the only Main going for the Throne without a Guard, your guy could be like his Best Friend at that too^^ since he's going to a Respectable man who goes for what he wants but plays it smart and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of his decisions. Be a friend and if you betray him he won't hesitate to cut your head off XD that's the type of guy he is Just and Fair to all no matter who your are to him XD

It's funny how many people are playing people from Game of Thrones for a Throne RP XD

lol let's just hope my guy doesn't get killed this time around XD
I'm going for the type of guard that's meant to be an enforcer as well as a bodyguard, an interrogator, all of those things, a man who will do the dirty work as ordered and carry it out to the fullest.

• Love
Reactions: Kythera and Justin
I'm going for the type of guard that's meant to be an enforcer as well as a bodyguard, an interrogator, all of those things, a man who will do the dirty work as ordered and carry it out to the fullest.
Fucking Perfect XD, he does the dirty work and The Duke says clean and looking "Pure" xD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.