War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way all, feel free to tag others you think might be interested.

The clergyman- let's refer to him as the Archbishop of Westminster- will be neutral, as I have stated. The knight/adviser will be one of the few who don't leave to switch to support York and will remain loyal to the Queen, at least initially while his morals aren't wholly defined. After all, to switch sides as a young officer is career suicide.

Reactions: Kythera
Ooh may I play a double agent lady in waiting spying on the ruler for the scheming sister?

• Love
Ooh may I play a double agent lady in waiting spying on the ruler for the scheming sister?
Yes sounds awesome!

The clergyman- let's refer to him as the Archbishop of Westminster- will be neutral, as I have stated. The knight/adviser will be one of the few who don't leave to switch to support York and will remain loyal to the Queen, at least initially while his morals aren't wholly defined. After all, to switch sides as a young officer is career suicide.
Perfect :D

Awesome reserving fc Sophie Turner then! :D

@Justin The Mad Prince -- SO how would you feel as me as your Mistress :D
new-lets-do-this-gif-744.gif

That is a Hell Yes xD lol.

Also my FC
Richard Madden (GOT Original XD)
richard_madden_hbo_a_1930033.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pasi and Kythera
I'm game though i haven't done many historical rps I've been interested though.

• Love
Just know I will be wanting to do a forbidden love and will be seeking someone to be in an arranged marriage with my lovely charrie..

Come to me , Drama! :)

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
The Knight could serve as love interest for the Queen if so desired. Quite a scandal, given he's peasant-born.

image.jpeg

His Excellency, Archbishop Linus the Sage of Westminster.

Status
Not open for further replies.