War of the Roses (Medieval Alternate History RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @Pasiphae might be jealous... xD

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Not saying that have the forbidden love thing, since my Duke has a beautiful Mistress and all that but what if your girl and my Duke had a few Heated Rendezvous and secret hookups, even at one time they had an idea of taking over the Throne together... until they saw that people were choosing sides and decided that they wanted the Throne for themselves and broke off XD lol just for some good history between chars.
But... but... but... fine! *goes to find someone*:devil:

• Love
Reactions: Kythera
But... but... but... fine! *goes to find someone*:devil:
Rofl NOOOOO xD I said it happened before not know you fool... you better stay my Mistress

*Duke pulls Mistress into him* No leaving me XD

• Love
Reactions: Pasi and Kythera
Not saying that have the forbidden love thing, since my Duke has a beautiful Mistress and all that but what if your girl and my Duke had a few Heated Rendezvous and secret hookups, even at one time they had an idea of taking over the Throne together... until they saw that people were choosing sides and decided that they wanted the Throne for themselves and broke off XD lol just for some good history between chars.
I adore it! I think it will work well and maybe they still have the kind of walk in the room and still want them vibe? Overall I adore and love the idea at hand. :D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I adore it! I think it will work well and maybe they still have the kind of walk in the room and still want them vibe? Overall I adore and love the idea at hand. :D
Yeah like the awkward sexual tension and @Pasiphae maybe your girl can sense it... causing even more drama XD

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Rofl NOOOOO xD I said it happened before not know you fool... you better stay my Mistress

*Duke pulls Mistress into him* No leaving me XD
tumblr_lg6p58jAr21qzb1x9o1_500.gif

Pfft... bitch please

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kythera and Justin
I do need a secret lover or forbidden love still matched by an arranged Fiance :D

I do need a secret lover or forbidden love still matched by an arranged Fiance :D
The Queen is totally going to try to marry the sis off to a hunchbacked dwarf foreigner :P

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kythera and Justin
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kythera and Pasi
I need to be hot coupled :D People come to me.... I don't bite hard.. ;)

I could always make a second for anyone, if they want that is

Reactions: Kythera
Oh! @Gateman and @Emi would you guys like this even though not in Libertine but can still do sexiness in pms I think XD rofl or spoilis since Shay needs a forbidden love and Emi you make beautiful chars and Gate can make a guy for Shayla xD

These gifs though... these gifs XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.