War For The North {Sign Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
About that Orc issue, just say you were onto that and have some sort of a defence. The orcs are going in guns blazing basically because I'm basing this warband on half vikings, half lunatics. They want to die in battle, and they also want to show that the Orcs want an alliance, and they will show their fire power to get it.

Depends who she has to kill really if Trinita asked her to kill the king she may or may not do it at all since she thinks doing that is really stupid lol.
True, it wouldn't get that out of hand...I don't think xD.

Not to be pushy but any word on either of my two applications?

Sorry to ask again, but does anybody know what I can do with Gwendolyn?

kdZplyd.png

Family Motto:

"To Fail Is To Die A Miserable Death."

First Name:

Trinita

Last Name:

LuBelle

Children:

None (Only wants Royal babies).

Married:

No (Wants to marry the heir to Tymriel).

Personality:

Trinita believes that she deserves anything and everything she wants. She was born into a wealthy family, so anything she ever wanted she got. Trinita is known to be a brat of sorts, if she doesn't get her way she'll make the life of the person a living hell. Her servants and even other royal people fear Trinita when she's in one of her "moods". She's known to hired mercenaries and army men to kill people she deems unfit for the world...her world she likes to call it. If her standing doesn't get her what she wants, she'll seduce men into doing her bidding for her.

Family:

Adrian LuBelle "Leader of The Royal Crew of Hemlock" (Father), Madiran LuBelle (nee. Bushington, Deceased Mother), Kristoff LuBelle (Older Brother), Reighton LuBelle (Older Sister), Jon LuBelle (Younger Brother).

Race:

Human

Appearance:

vjMeyhy.jpg

Trinita has long dark black hair, and her eyes are a beautiful emerald green just like everyone in her family. She has a dark cold stare that makes people listen to her, but at the same time weary about what she's up too. She is the prettiest girl of all the lands (at least that's what she thinks). She has porcelain china doll smooth skin, with dark fine eyebrows and a slim but curvy body. She is usually wearing red or gold regal dresses.

Height:

5'7"

Weight:

125 Lbs.

Weapon(s) Of Choice:

She doesn't do her own dirty work, but her looks would be her weapon. She also always "always" has her two big guards around with her no matter where she is...just in case something or someone gets out of hand. (They're trained assassin, so they're usually one with her and the other in the shadows waiting).

Bratty Socialite-Wanting to become a queen soon.

Social Status:

Rich

Lives;

Hemlock (Plans to sneak off to Tymriel and seduce the future king to leave his wife and marry her.)

Thoughts on war:

"War? Why would I ever care about that...leave the little boys to their playtime I always say."

How long do you care for this character to live:

Medium to long-Don't want her to die to quick she's a fire starter so she would be fun for the rp and for me to play...she could die off later on though. Someone might get tired of her antics and say F it and kill her.

I think he probably accepted you guys a while back^^.

Yeah I see now he accepted my Elven Character, I'm just looking for him to accept my human.

Family Motto:

"To Fail Is To Die A Miserable Death."
"So much irony that it turned into bronze"

Children:

None (Only wants Royal babies).
*Obnoxious giggling*

Married:

No (Wants to marry the heir to Tymriel).
"If he wasn't already married"

Personality:

Trinita believes that she deserves anything and everything she wants. She was born into a wealthy family, so anything she ever wanted she got. Trinita is known to be a brat of sorts, if she doesn't get her way she'll make the life of the person a living hell. Her servants and even other royal people fear Trinita when she's in one of her "moods". She's known to hired mercenaries and army men to kill people she deems unfit for the world...her world she likes to call it. If her standing doesn't get her what she wants, she'll seduce men into doing her bidding for her.
"Nothing unexpected from a spoiled brat your servants and those other royal people might be the end of you"

Trinita has long dark black hair, and her eyes are a beautiful emerald green just like everyone in her family. She has a dark cold stare that makes people listen to her, but at the same time weary about what she's up too. She is the prettiest girl of all the lands (at least that's what she thinks). She has porcelain china doll smooth skin, with dark fine eyebrows and a slim but curvy body. She is usually wearing red or gold regal dresses.
"Hey i'm the prettiest of them all with piercing emerald green eyes not you"

Weapon(s) Of Choice:

She doesn't do her own dirty work, but her looks would be her weapon. She also always "always" has her two big guards around with her no matter where she is...just in case something or someone gets out of hand. (They're trained assassin, so they're usually one with her and the other in the shadows waiting).
"One crossbow bolt and a cutlass to the face is enough to end those 'big guys' sadly and if they're hiding they can easily be found too sadly"

Lives;

Hemlock (Plans to sneak off to Tymriel and seduce the future king to leave his wife and marry her.)
"Seduce my father? good luck with that"

Also that means she and Florina (or Eskreal call her whichever you want) would meet much later then.

Dunno i suddenly felt like having Florina narrate her CS also if she does die i would make sure she dies by Florina's hands c:.

She would have to keep her plans to be future queen to herself tho.

Also my CS was not yet accepted so i am waiting on Metal on that on the mean gtg c:.

lol yeah no one needs to know, if she told everyone then she wouldn't be smart right? Later xD.

Yes, everyone is accepted. My computer is just so slow I gave up on writing it down. My bad!

Yes, everyone is accepted. My computer is just so slow I gave up on writing it down. My bad!
So, just curious with Brown Bear, how would you like me to have him introduce himself to the king and such. As old friends who know they are cousins or in a manner of urgency.

If you've read Game of Thrones, think like maybe Robert and Ned interact. Like them maybe. If you haven't, then the close friends, treat each other like brothers almost. Just a thought.

imagesCAU5LA53.jpg
[canter]Name: Ser Rouce[/center]
[canter]Age[/center]
21​
Height​
Five Foot Nine​
weight​
One hundred and three pounds​
Race​
Human​
Weapon Of Choice​
War Hammer​
Occupation​
Troll Hunter, Half-Giant Hunter, Griff Hunter​
Personality​
Ser Rouce can be cocky and over confident, but he has the right to be. He is the father to over twelve bastard children, and has his way with women. He is also known as the best creature head hunter on the market, which gets to his head. He is a ladies man, and doesn't think he can have a family.​
Quick History​
Rouce didn't have much of a childhood. Unless you consider fighting with sticks and training. He spend his life in a camp learning how to be a creature hunter and quickly ran up the ranks.​

will not last long. At all.

Going to get a post up for Kristoff and Trinita in a few. Writing for my other rp now.

Oh dear, Haven't been getting notifications.
Allow me to get caught up..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.