War For The North {Sign Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Name: Bjarke (Also called Brown Bear)
Last Name: Brynjar
Children: One boy named Colbourn
Married: Yes, Eira
Personality: A bloodthirsty warrior with a lust for battle. He holds great value in family, honor, and the code of man.
Family: A far relative to the king, near 3rd cousin or so. Parents were both farmers.
Race: Human
Appearence:
20hlzq0.jpg
Height: 5'9
Weight: 180lbs
Weapon(s) Of Choice:
xclmp3.jpg
Social Status: Lower middle class.
If human, lives in: Hemlock
Thoughts on war: Necesary and fun, whats the world without a little conflict.
How long do you care for this character to live: Undecided.

Last edited:
I do not have any way of making a map, but I'm looking for a way.

What the hell?!?!?!?!

First two posts, and already picking on the Elves..... might have to consider siding with the Orc's. ( lmao )

I mean hey, the best characters are usually the most hated, so there's something to look for xD.

Oohh fellas. A war is coming, I can just feel it. anybody else feel like this has the potential to be a damn bloody mess?

I have to go late where I live, be back tomorrow goodnight to you all.

imagesCAN5HVXA.jpg
Greenwarth The Nasty​
The Orcish Conqurer Of The south​
Back in 9012 he was in his youth, and most deadly. He was at his strongest and fasted, and most built. He used to lead armies of thousands of orcs, and used to destry human and elven villages. As time went on, he got fat. He lost his speed, but makes up for it in strength. He leads only a warband of one hundred now. They are still lethal, but only are used to take our villages and fishing boats.​

Yes you may! Will you have the character up by tonight?

imagesCAFI6OK7.jpg
NAME​
[spacer]Salem King[/spacer]
Age​
[spacer]Fourty One[/spacer]
Occupation​
[spacer]The blacksmith of Tymriel[/spacer]
Family[/canter]
[spacer] Seraph Tull (Mother), Kenton King (Father), Cass King (Sister)[/spacer]
Social Standings​
[spacer]very poor[/spacer]​

Alright, that's fine. Take all the time you need. As crappily made as it is, her husband was just posted. I might fix the layout and make it more detailed

The wife of Salem King, green

First Name: Gwendolyn King
Maiden Name: Abraham
Children: N/a
Married: Yes
Personality: Gwendolyn is known to be a quiet woman. She keeps her mouth shut and her thoughts to herself. She is quite obedient and will not do anything brash or abrasive unless she's been told to do. When is approached by others she is often seen with a stoic expression and a monotone voice. She doesn't show quite emotion, nor does she speak much. If you are close to the woman she will tend to speak back because she finds herself comfortable around you. Despite her usual demeanor she's strong minded and will do what she must if it is necessary; though that side may not be seen it is usually what she thinks like. Gwendolyn cares less for others. She isn't the type to pity things and is usually been called, cold, harsh, and bitch for it.
Family: Father; Peterson Abraham (Age: 52, Deceased), Mother; Angelique Abraham (Age: 50, Alive), Older Sister; Laura Abraham (Age: 29, Alive), Younger Half-Sister; Nina Cox (Age: 23, Alive)
Race: Human
Height: 5'7" Ft
Weight: 109 Lbs (Underweight)
Weapon(s) Of Choice: N/a
Social Status: Poor
If human, lives in: Tymriel
Thoughts on war: Gwendolyn finds it time consuming and a bothersome. She hopes that both sides realized how idiotic they are.
How long do you care for this character to live: Long, but I may change my mind.

Looks good! Do you want to start off Salem and Gwendylon's story tonight? I can make the starting post.

Do you have any suggestions as to, what I write for Gwendolyn? I'm not sure what to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.