War For The North {Sign Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm going to bed see you guys tomorrow^^. Was going to put up a post but tired to tomorrow later for now^^.

[BCOLOR=#3d3a3a]Ok, so I'll get a post up tonite, but then I have to go on a short trip, so I don't know how much I'll be online till either friday or saturday.[/BCOLOR]
Tried to post last night but had a monster of a headache.

If you've read Game of Thrones, think like maybe Robert and Ned interact. Like them maybe. If you haven't, then the close friends, treat each other like brothers almost. Just a thought.
Sounds good to me, thats what I had in mind anyway.

First Bjarke post is up, should show perfect picture of his personality.

Oh my... So much posts. Can anyone tell me what's going on? I haven't received a lot of alerts from this RP.

Bjarke and Salem are having cousin funny times, the hunter brat is trying to make the princess swoon. Its pretty fun. Feel free to jump in if you can."

Bjarke and Salem are having cousin funny times, the hunter brat is trying to make the princess swoon. Its pretty fun. Feel free to jump in if you can."

And silently wants to whack him with the book she's holding.

Haha, okay thank you. I'll read all the posts and try to catch up. :)

I need to go to bed before my post start making less sense and come shorter.

Do that.

I've been too indulged in the the plot going on back at Tymriel that I've been slacking a little. ^^;

000.jpg
Name: Aidan Mikaelson
Married: Never
Personality: Aidan is quiet at heart but the brush her in the wrong way and she's given in to bouts of fury. She is for the most part a kind soul despite her occasional temper. She likes to look people in the eyes when she talks, intrigued by anyone who speaks with her as their equal, eye to eye. Hates wearing shoes and has not cut her hair since she was ten years old. She is a fast learner (when defending herself she prefers a plain wooden staff) and doesn't think much of this hate between elves and humans. Mostly due to a friendship she had with a young elf when she was small. As she grew she held no animosity towards the elves and treats them as equals. She lives in a human refugee camp part of the city, mostly due to the poor wealth of her family.
Family: Father; Erik Mikaelson (age 53) Mother; Joann Mikaelson (age 40) Five brothers- Nicholas (age 22) , James (age 20), Ethan (age 17) and twin brothers Turner and Jacob (age 16)
Race: Human
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Job: Barn Maid for a wealthy family of elves. All her siblings work since their father is paralyzed.

Well i am actually going to sleep now don't go too far without me :P.

Well goodnight, and my big post was enough for me lol, so you don't have to worry about me going to far rofl.

Perhaps we should pause it for the moment, get a fresh start tommorow as I'm quite tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.