War For The North {Sign Ups}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain: Nooooo you don't need sleep not yet wait til you hit the 12 hour mark of not sleeping at all.

You were so close to retiring.

Nice Metal that's all he could say rofl.
Well I have school later on today. See you guys tomorrow. This RP is really getting fun even though Kristoff's father is dead, but is going to make him a better warrior.

@Metal_Blade
What is Salem King's and his wife's contribution to the war? It seems like they're the only one's who are separated from everybody else.

Salem King provides weapons, instead of them paying taxes. See, if they can't pay their takes his gives the king's men weapons instead. Quid Pro Quo.

@Metal_Blade
I see okay, understood. Will there be a time when Salem King and his wife bump into everybody's characters or will they just be to themselves?

Sorry for asking so many questions. V_V

Well since I don't want to hold up Loques typist,
( it might be a day or two before I can post again)
And since the Orc seems intent on dying.....
Maybe Loque can post rushing in and relieving the Orc of his head?

I'm cool with that.

And questions are more than natural. I'm sure the blacksmith and his wife will run into others eventually.

I bet Salem Pollin and Bjarke would have passed out from too much booze now :P.

Heya Guys and Girls

I noticed this thread had been misplaced and just wanted to let you know I have moved it to the plot discussion section in the Fantasy Thread! =]

Happy Roleplaying!

Much love

Red Velvet

@Metal_Blade

So, who would want to see this developed into a youtube show that has scenes from this roleplay, and some scenes I add in? Of course I'd be the script writer and casting director, and director.

So, who would want to see this developed into a youtube show that has scenes from this roleplay, and some scenes I add in? Of course I'd be the script writer and casting director, and director.

Oh shit dude that would be freaking awesome lol.

Sounds cool the me. ^^

I would love to see that so long as we could see the people who would be playing our favorite characters.

So when are we introducing the drunken baffoons back into the story?

The Shade (kenton Raeson)
Race: Demon, Shadow Born

He has no know relatives, spouces, children, age, or background. All that is known is that he travels through the shadows, and appeares when true evil is around. He will either slay the source of evil, or he will serve as a warning that there is evil around. He see's no evil, he sences it. Smells it. Hears it. Feels it.

(Human Form, If He ever Turns Human)​

Hold the fuck up, she just dug her swords into her shoulders and spread blood everywhere? The fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.