War For The North {Sign Ups}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you're still accepting is there a spot as a servant in one of the king's castles?

Sure we're still accepting! At the moment, we have th high elf king, king robert, and the ffuture king of Tymriel, prince Salem.

Cool! Is it possible I could just do a minor role? Like a maid in the castle or something?

Of course! We could kill you off if you want to be that minor. Whenever you don't want to roleplay in here anymore we could just kill her.

First Name:

Elizabeth

tumblr_mpayunCXWJ1ram64wo2_500.gif

Last Name:
Sanchez

Children:

N/A

Married: (Yes or no)

No

Personality:

Elizabeth is meek, and kind of blends into the scene. Because of her shyness, she can come off as somewhat mysterious. She is also very curious and naive. Not many people come to know much about her, as she only will converse with you if is absolutely necessary.

Family:

Mother ((Alive)) Father ((Deceased)) Sister ((Alive))

Race:

Human

Appearence:

Elizabeth has fair skin with a golden bronze glow to it. Her hair is long, dark brown and highlighted by dirty blonde streaks. Her eyes are electric blue. Her frame is rather frail and petite, with small shoulders and a slim figure with very slight curves.

Height:

5'1

Weight:

Weapon(s) Of Choice:

N/A

Castle Maid

Social Status:

Poor

If human, lives in: (Either Hemlock or Tymriel)

Tymriel

Thoughts on war:

Elizabeth's opinion on the war is something she isn't very passionate about. She simply thinks if it has to be done, so be it.

How long do you care for this character to live:

Long, most likely​

That's very nice! If you're in Tymriel, she's most likely to run into prince Salem Polin.

Reactions: Sienna
Wait wait can characters have guns (the earlier ages kind) as weapons?

Ok, so if I work for royalty in Tymriel, would that be Prince Salem Pollin?

*IS thinking of what occupation would the prince Salem Pollin daughter would have*

Well I'll just assume I'm working for him. If not I can always change it.

First Name: Florina Eskrael
Last Name: Pollin
Maiden Name: Hah No
Children: Maybe someday
Married: No
Personality: She's cocky and manipulative good at telling lies that's for sure she has quite a silver tongue, she is clever, cunning and smart too though she's quite harsh and cold basically a bit sadistic actually no she's quite sadistic and heartless but she is capable of being kind sort of.
Family: Salem Pollin (father) Cass King (mother) and other relatives she could care less about.
Race: Human
Appearence:
december_by_cpucore-d6oxg7a.jpg
It might not look like armor but her clothing does have some thick leather and some metal parts in it which acts as protection. Without her usual apparel she has quite of a bit of muscle and fairly slim, and she has green colored eyes.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 158 pounds
Weapon(s) Of Choice:
A cutlass
navfrenchcut3.jpg
A Crossbow that she doesn't use that often.
mzlo308_2.jpg

And for some unsettling reason she carries around a whip just don't ask her about that she just carries one around.
Occupation: Not sure on this one but i'l say she's a Vigilante/Mercenary
Social Status: Rich
If human, lives in: Tymriel
Thoughts on war: She could care less about honestly but if you really want her opinion she thinks its a waste of time, resources and soldiers.
How long do you care for this character to live: I don't want her to die honest but i'm sure she might waaaaay later on.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, I'm not sure how to go about this....
Since posting the Orcs had been tracked before they had come within sight of the City, the probability of getting away with dragging cannons along really not likely, but I can deal with that. But an assault by the Orc on an Elven Guard would result in arrows flying and swords swinging,
just saying.

Metal Blade I was thinking about making another char medium life like doesn't die soon but doesn't live to long, I was going to make a profile for Kristoff's younger sister Trinita LuBelle. She's going to be like a brat but with serious intention on becoming queen of Tymriel...even if she has to kill "someone" xD.

Metal Blade I was thinking about making another char medium life like doesn't die soon but doesn't live to long, I was going to make a profile for Kristoff's younger sister Trinita LuBelle. She's going to be like a brat but with serious intention on becoming queen of Tymriel...even if she has to kill "someone" xD.

Sounds like someone Florina would be "friends" with for a short while at least.

@Metal_Blade

Maybe lol, Trinita could hire her to "do" the deed if it happens to come up. Working on her cs now.

Maybe lol, Trinita could hire her to "do" the deed if it happens to come up. Working on her cs now.

Depends who she has to kill really if Trinita asked her to kill the king she may or may not do it at all since she thinks doing that is really stupid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.