War for Gods and Races

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact I think most anyof the races crossed with Drider would be freakin scary....
Oh God
Goddamit Brain
Lizardkin-Drider.
...I'm unsure if those would be considered abomination to be exterminated, or people truly blessed by Nurgle. Opinions might differ from village to village.
But hey, what's so bad about it being a lizard body melded with a spider rather than a elven one?! D:<

Also: How does 20 mill sound for population? (Of normal lizards, not Dryderkin)

@Dedtoo
20.000.000 sounds good, jungles could hide armies and none would notice xD
And I agree, give me some Mermaid-Driders, I want swimming terrors :3

Hidden armies is the main battle strategy of home defense for the Lizzies ;3

God

Name: Mercurius

Occupation: Floating around the Dark Heart of the Forest (race's capital) and providing true vision to all its' denizens.

Age: Mercurius was formed and aged along the races of the planet, possibly the youngest god.

Appearance/appearances: The standard form of Mercurius is a large ball of (you guessed it) a Mercury-esque mineral, however Mercurius can take the form of anything of any size, at any time he so pleases.

Real body: While most of Mercurius' body is in the captial city, small fragments of him are also worn by all the denizens as armor.

State of existence:
Mercurius, just like his people, are constantly vibrating with a harmonical humm, this is his (and his peoples') way of seeing. Mercurius can, due to his size and power, see far beyond any mortal being by feeling the resonance of the particles in the air from miles away. He communicates with his people with these vibrations, and can thus tell them anything he sees, by simply changing the humming ever so slightly.

Personality: Mercurius is a benign being, he cares for all life, but mostly that of his people. He does not approve of unneccesary violence or death, and opposes any kind of oppression he sees.

Responsibility: Mercurius owes his existence to his people, so he will protect them until the day all wars end.

Backstory: Mercurius is esentially a compound of magic and Mercury. When the gods battled, some of their power simmered down into the earth that they had created, enchanting the minerals in the ground. In some places more than others. This is how Mercurius was created. His conciousness was awakened in a particularly large vein of Mercury, but he was too weak to break loose out of the earth on his own. As he slept, deep beneath the surface of the gloomy woods above, he started humming. He hummed to feel what was around him, to see what was above him and to call for anyone who could get him out of the dark below. Years later, a small tribe of blind, dark, furry creatures created a settlement right above him. He kept on humming, louder and louder with each day, until he could no longer go unnoticed, and so the tribe started digging. They dug and dug and along the way down, the found smaller pockets of Mercury, some the size of a fist, others as large as a few meters across and eventually, they found Mercurius. Little did he know that his mere presence would alter the creatures (but more on that later) as he broke loose out of the ground and flew into the sky, taking the form of what was seemingly a humanoid made out of pure silver. With his feedom came most of his powers, and he ripped all what was left of the Mercury out of the ground and into himself, increasing hundred-fold in size. That day he vowed to protect his saviors with all his might, as a thank you for being unearthed by them.

Connections: what other gods are aquainted with your god ?

Relics: Yes. Any piece of enchanted Mercury found in the gloomy forest of Rakkath is a piece of Mercurius, and it holds great power, but only for those who know how to wield it.

Powers: Mercurius can take any form and any size at any time, so he can easily fit himself for any fight if he needs to, but unless emergency calls, exetending a beam of solid Mercury from his center to impale those who deserve it usually does the trick. Mercurius' people, the Cha'ak, all wield a part of their god's power in the shape of the armor on their body. Just like Mercurius himself, they can alter the armor to take any shape and any size, but to a lesser extent, of course.

Children: No.

Realm: Mercurius welcomes all who come in peace, and condemns all who come to battle. Should another being set foot in Rakkath, Mercurius will know, and he will ask them for their intentions. Answer honestly, for he will know if you lie or tell the truth.

Race

Name: Cha'ak.

Appearances: Cha'ak come in three different forms: a slim, roughly 2.5 meters tall, ash-black, faceless assassin called Striker, a beefy, 4 meters tall, ash-black, faceless tank called Sentinel and a skinny, 2 meters tall, silver coloured, faceless magician called Oracle. Each one of them also has a number etched into the back of their necks. This number corresponds to their birth. The first borth citizen gets the number 1, the 15th gets the number 15, and the 50,000th gets the number 50,000 (this is being monitored by Oracles, but we'll get to that later).

Physiology: The Cha'ak are what most would refer to as night stalkers. They move silently, fade in with the shadows and can seemingly teleport around (although they just move really, REALLY fast). They also constantly humm. This is, as mentioned earlier, their way of seeing. This makes them immune to regular blindings, they also don't care for darkness and they are literally impossible to ambush if you are not made of vacuum. They live for roughly 250 human years each, but it only takes them one year to go from new born to full grown.

Reproduction: This process is fairly quick and simple, they do it the same way as humans do it. The Cha'ak are also genderless, so anyone can reproduce with anyone else. Reproduction, however, is very sacred and involves more paperwork than emotions among the Cha'ak. Whenever a new child is born they must be born in front of the Oracles, so that they might mark the child at birth.

Culture: The Cha'ak are, despite their outer shell, an honest, peaceful people. Any outsider is welcome so long as their intentions are good, although communication can be a problem since the Cha'ak can't speak, hear or write. They also live in the equivalent of the 1800s here on Earth. They fight with daggers, armblades, swords, two handed swords and polearms and they strictly wear armor made out of the enchanter Mercury that Mercurius provides them. The Cha'ak does not have a leader for their people other than their god, who handles everything regarding the outside as well as looks over any (of the extremely few) crimes commited within the city.

Dresscode: Yes. From the day they are born they are given a set of armor made out of liquid metal that they can reshape with their humming to fit whatever need they have at the time.

Religion: The Cha'ak are open-minded beings. They may not say much, but they are aware of the world around them. This is mostly thanks to Mercurius, who informs them of anything they need to know that goes on within their land. They also all have a deep respect for Mercurius, not only as a leader, but as a friend to the people. They do not pray, they only need to ask Mercurius in person whenever they wonder something.

Infrastructure: No pets or slaves. They trade with regular goods like lumber, ores, water and seeds.

Ways of transportation: Whenever they need to travel, they do it by foot. Usually in parties of up to 20.

Magic: Strikers and Sentinels do not practice magic, that is left alone for Mercurius and his Oracles. The Oracles practice healing magic and shadowy magic. They are also blessed with a natural affinity for creating ethereal bonds such as chains or cages. They never strike anyone unless they are attacked. Even then do they not practice directly offensive magic, they simply lock their assailants in place and let the Strikers and Sentinels do the work. In the rare case that they might be attacked by surprise, they have all trained to project an aura around themselves that drives anyone in close to them mad in seconds.

Army: Strikers and Sentinels and Oracles. Oracles are the rarest of the thee, and there are only 2 of them in existence at any given time, because only a child born during a lunar eclipse can become an Oracle. Each Oracle also has a personal Sentinel to guard them at all times. Sentinels are not quire as rare, but if you encounter one you have probably done something terribly wrong. Sentinels spend 90% of their living time protecting the city for the rest of the citizens, they never strike first and they are only equipped with a pair of shields as well as an extra thick layer of Mercury armor. Only children born during solar eclipses can become Sentinels. Strikers are the regular form of Cha'ak. The 99% if you will. The Cha'ak are a bit obsessive when it comes to keeping track of everything, so they have divided each year into 4 months. Let's call them Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter (because I'm lazy and the names fill no real purpose). All children born during Spring are forced to wield a pair of daggers (unless they become Sentinels or Oracles, all the children born during Summer are forced to wield a pair of swords (unless they become Sentinels or Oracles), all children born during Autumn are forced to wield a pair of armblades (unless they become Sentinels or Oracles) and all children born during Winter are forced to wield a two handed sword (unless they become Sentinels or Oracles).

Background: The Cha'ak have traded amongst themselves and with others, hoping to create peace wherever they go. They have also researched new ways of improving their society (and others that want help) in the form of building structure, more efficient farming and new ways to harness energy from nature.

Relations: are your people trading with someone else ? maybe having regular meetings or festivals ?

Legends/Myths: The only stories the Cha'ak tell are those carved into the walls of their city. It tells their entire story from the day that they first met Mercurius. No one is old enough to remember the days before that, not even Mercurius.

The Lands: If you ever make your way into Rakkath, make sure you bring a torch or 10. The trees are taller than small mountains and everything from the soil to the leaves are variants of black, grey, brown and dark red. There are very few places with natural light in Rakkath, one of them is the capital of Cha'ak. There really isn't much else to say about the land. All the creatures there are blind because of the lack of sunlight, most plants have evolved beyond photosynthesis and now devour small animals and insects instead, although very few are large enough to devour anything larger than a rabbit.

Notable beasts: None. There are only regular beasts in Rakkath. Blind boars, blind bears and blind serpents. It's the forest you need to look out for. Rakkath may be sary, but it's not dangerous unless you're in the wrong place. The only real threat to anyone visiting is the giant plant known as Lasher. It's a carnivorous plant as old as the forest itself. It can be found on the southmost edge of Rakkath, with its' roots deep below the surface of the water and its' head basking in the light of the sun. Tread carefully if you have any buisness there, Lasher is always hungry.

Location: On the surface of the planet like most others, but there are no shores, only cliffs towards the water.
Is it a regular piece of land, with borders and whatnot ? Yes. Although there aren't exactly borders in the regular sense. You only know you've entered Rakkath when you no longer see the sun because of the black trees.

Why: We are not going to war unless we need to. Mercurius and his people are kind and accepting. We are here to make peace with as many other races as we can, and crush the others like the insects they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there @Crystal Tear lovely that you could join us ^^
First; use spoilers!
text
Now:
Im not so sure he is able to take any form he want. But he is a god so maybe.
Im not so sure about everyone wearing a part of him.
Oh, the race-cs is practically steaming WoW.
If they cant hear, speak or write... ok, make them able to do something at least ;)
In what way do they live as in the 1800s ? (1500 is the norm btw)
Ok, their way of seeing, humming, it is a heightened sense of touch? (as they cant hear the ecolocation...)

I dont think there is anything esle, though the race is special Ill give you that xD

Last edited:
Hmm. I was actually thinking of iron age for my people. Food for thought. :p

Sorry, my bad, you have it right @Reno Lam late iron-age is the norm for most fantasy stories. Though usually the level of the ships tend to be some hundred years ahead, along with some other stuff.
And I tend to have the 1400 be a part because magic.

@Windstormugly

Im not so sure he is able to take any form he want. But he is a god so maybe. > I don't intend for him to fight as long as you don't attack my city.
Im not so sure about everyone wearing a part of him. > It's his way of chanelling his power as well as thanking the people for freeing him.
Oh, the race-cs is practically steaming WoW. > Wut? I don't see a single refference anywhere. Maybe you could sort of make the connection that they're blind, deaf and mute just kind of like Faceless Void from DotA. But that's about it.
If they cant hear, speak or write... ok, make them able to do something at least ;) > Carve a message into stone and they will be able to read it by sensing the shape of the letters.
In what way do they live as in the 1800s ? (1500 is the norm btw) > Mostly buildings and trading are the refferences here. They don't exactly live in skyscrapers or trade with Intergalactical Units.
Ok, their way of seeing, humming, it is a heightened sense of touch? (as they cant hear the ecolocation...) > Yes. They feel the air around them. They feel every move that is made around them. They can also feel heartbeats if they're close enough.

Edit: Oh, and to clear up any blurry areas of our way of communication: The humming is like very harmonic buzzing, they're not walking around going "Hummmmmm". They can also shift the humming to project different emotions. Angry, shocked, sad, happy etc.

Mostly because trimemes are underappreciated, although I guess you can also make the case that most characters live like they are in the late middle ages at least, if not pseudo-modern lifestyle because we rarely realise how much more work we will have to do without automated machines. :p

Just a curious question @Windstormugly , who won the 1st god war?

@Crystal Tear
Well, the only thing I am still concerned about is the armour, if everyone has a piece, it will be individually weaker. And as your whole race has a piece...
@Reno Lam
Well, the one thing Im always remembering is the fact that none is able to get information without actually talking with people xD
@Leo
Well... I wouldnt say there was a winner, those that survived could possibly be considered winners I suppose. And that would be the Old Gods present at the moment... hm, doesnt seem to be anyone but Me, @Drougar and @Silvir who has an Old God.
I thought more would jump at the opportunity to know more about the world and whatnot (be a really old and powerful god), but apparently not yet xD

@Reno Lam
Oh no, theyll have to ask their friends and elders ^^
I am at the moment trying to finish my bloody CS, I should have been the first to do so, and it annoys me to no end.

Lets go Stormy! Lets Go!
Yeh! Write that CS! Do it so you don't have to be annoyed anymore! Do it so we can get an IC thread going!
Lets Go Stormy! Lets Go!

Well that is... actually not encouraging, I just feel like Im being treated like a child or a dog xD
And I would like another few people if possible ;)
But the CS is soon done in case anyone is actually waiting to read it, Im almost done with the reproduction.
(you would think that if you have already done the CS one time it would be quicker the other time around...)

Just trying to help, but whatver. Yeah thats cool with me. More people, more races,more interaction. It's all good. So you made this once before?

Not me (though if RPG hadnt died I would have forcefully taken the place as GM), a very similar RP (the map was the same apart from some colors and another island) was run on RPG by another guy almost a year ago. But it stagnated before the site died. Due to the GM and some of the players. Me, Silvir and some others tried to keep it afloat, but to no avail... and then RPG commited suicide...

Last edited:
There an uppdate on my cs <,< mainly changed some stuff on my god, but added details like the population of the species. Now you can start complaining Windy :3

Name: He has no name, but is known as the sleeping one by the ones who worship him.

Age: He is an existance that has been since before the creation of the world and its creators, some within his faith belives the world was made for him to slumber within.

Appearance/appearances: Deep within the dark caves, under the grand mountain, there is a giant glowing star, while this is his slumbering form, he can take what ever form he pleases, or so atleast his followers say. (will provide a picture if i feel like he is going to take a form)

State of existence: As he sleeps he gains knowlage of all that happens around him throu the minds of mortal beings, even thou that is the case, he mostly cares little of what happens around him. And being half asleep it differs little from his dreams.

Personality: He is a dormant god, who has sleept throu the enons, thou his mind is harmonic, and he is seemingly a friendly being. But who knows how he really is when he awakens.
Parenthood: As he has been asleep throu ages his dreams have given life to countless of beings, not that he thinks much of it, as he does not know about most of them, and is almost not aware that he is being worshiped by an entire coalition of races.

Backstory: He is an ancient existence. Awakening long before the stars and planets, a time where there was nothing but a great void. In time stars lit up and the void started being filled with gods, some gods where creative and created worlds to live in, but those who where not became envious of their worlds. And so a great war brokeout, world after world shattered, suns exploded, and gods slain. After many years of war, there was nothing left of the once great worlds, except for their dead shells. As he watched passively as the last world was destroyed, and the last of the gods slain. A great sorrow filled him, mourning the lifes wasted he collected all the fallen gods, and then took them into himself, gatherd the pieces of many worlds, and created a tomb to rest in, then he placed himself in a deep slumber.
in time new gods came along, creating a new world by using his energy, and the debris of the old worlds. Not aware of the world being created around him, as he woke up he tried to move but was stopped by something, still not awake he soon fell alseep again. This action created the island where his people would later appear.

Connections: Most gods would be suprised if they learned that there was a god sleeping inside their world, exept for the god that created the world, most of the gods, think that the entire species worshiping him, are the misfortunate result of a god creating stuff while hungover.

Relics: Not intentionaly, there are things that sort of just ended up there, like the magical crystal lake, or the tree that grows diffrent fruit every day, but there is one that is the sole reason he is worshiped in the first place, a grand crystal wall that shows the thougts and dreams of the God himself.

Powers: Since he has been asleep not much is known of his power, exept that he creates things in his dreams, and sometimes destroying, or so atleast a really
convinced husband seem to think, how ells did his wifes entire plate collection break while she was out.

Children: There are many, but since he dreamt them into existance, he knows nothing of them, thou they are aware of him and guides his people the right way.

Realm: His realm would be the chamber where he sleeps, and since every thing seems to fear getting to close to it, noone knows what would happen if they were to enter. The lands around his crib is coverd in magical residue, and does great things for the mind and body, which seems to apply to both gods and mortals alike.

Name: They refer to them selfs as The Dreamt Ones, mainly because there are so many diffrent
types,

Appearances: The Dreamt Ones come in many shapes and forms
* The Sentinels is a mystical race, they appeared in the early days of TDO civilasation, They stand an avrage of 5 meters tall, and comes with diffrent traits
Sky sentinels are born with wings, while War Sentinels are born with great combat skills, and make for great warriors, and lastly Wise Sentinels, They are born with the gift of magic, they are highly skilled with the arcane arts.
* The Feir are tiny creatures, humanoid but rairly more than 1 meter tall, they are all gifted with magic, they have a born love for gems, and show it by wasting their lifes finding and crafting various trinkets out of them.
*The Dreamers, are the center stone of the TDO civilasation, They are an average humanoid race, 2 meters in average length and have few magic users, thou they are known for their great scollars and architecture.
* The last race are known as lunitics, they once tried to sitt down and decide upon a name, but decided, it would be a better idea to burn down the facility they were in. this race is well hidious to say the least, they are about as tall as dwarfs, and almost as greedy, their appearance is that of a tiny dragon, but sadly none of a dragons nobility.
What multitude of different ways does your race come in? See above one

Physiology: All the diffrent races have long lives, well maybe not the Lunitics since none of them have had the brains not to blow them self to pieces. They live anywere aslong as there is a good supply of spirit,
*The Sentinels can become up to 400 years old, and The Wise Sentinels grow in power till the day they die, and The Sky Sentinels have wings so they can fly.
*The Dreamers, get around 130 years old, but arent much of company at that age.
*The Feir can get to 200 years old, this time that most of them spend on gems, they prefere to live in forests, but spend most of their time in workshops or in caves.
Thou the are all diffrent in looks they are bonded by the common trait of their glowing blood.

Reproduction:
*Sentinels can give birth to the age of 300, thou they can be pregnant up to 3 years and tend not to get more than 3 children.
*The lunitics, well they reproduce like rats, 2 times a year and up 4 children at the time,
*The Dreamers, usualy get 2 children, and then spoil them rotten.
*The Feir, well they are complicated, the chance that one gets their mind of gems long enough to find a partner, even then they rairly takes their time to raise the child, and more offen than not they hand their children of to the sentinels to be raised.

Population count: 400.000 Sentinels. 7 milion Dreamers. 200.000 Feir. And around 3 milion Lunatics.

Culture:
*The Sentinels live a spartan life dedicated to their people, and is ruled by a high council,
*The Dreamers, live life to the fullest, as they spend their life creating and enjoying their life, they have a representive in the council.
*The Feir, well they live for gems, and do anything for gems. They don't have anyone in the council because noone wanted to spend to much time away from their gems.
*And finnaly the Lunatics, well they are born then they die soner or later, usualy soner. They are keept in check by the Sentinels, and the other races mostly thinks someone must have made a mistake when they thought they shared the same creator. But even thou that they are almost as religious as the Sentinels are.

Dresscode:
*The sentinels are clad in long cloaks and armor most of their lifes,
*The dreamers they wear normal cloths, aside for their weird celibratory clothing.
*The Feir are more naked than clad, but they were special suits powerd throu magic, that protects them from most harm.
*and the lunatics, they wear nothing since they are coverd in scales, and tend not to wear cloths because of their habit of breaking out in flames.

Religion: The Dreamt Ones belives their god to be the highest of orders, their teory is that the world was crated as a sleeping place for their god. They also belive that their god will awaken one day, and do something, they are not in agreement on what exacly.

Infrastructure: Their cities are built using the magic inbued stone from the great mountain, and their capital that is located at the mountain top, is built in many levels, one for each race. then each race have their own main city spread around the mountain. After many years of The Dreamers complaints of having to walk, or even ride the carts up the mountain, they developed a magic device that could teleport anyone to any location, efter a while these machines were placed in every city, allowing people to travel anywere in the nation almost instantly, admittedly there have been a few misshapps throu the years, but still better than walking, even if you might end up with someother persons skin. Aside from The 5 main cities, there are smaller towns, and a few fortreses spread out around the island. The main harbour of the island, i located on the western shore and is one of the few places you can get near with ships, due to the many reefs around the island.
*The Dreamers city is an advanced city just west of the mountain, with railways and other transportation systems, powerd by magic. They also have several Acadamies dedicated to diffrent studies. What marks the city is its many Spires, that reaches far into the sky.
*The sentinels have a Great city to fit their size and i located at the southern foot of the mountain. Their city is a huge fort, shaped like 3 rings crossing eachother, and a grand castle in the middle.
*The Feir have inhabited the deep forests north of the mountain, their city is filled with factories and workshops, mines that lead deep underground, and then the Huge tree that is located in the middle of their city, that can be seen from miles away.
*And the Lunatics, They used to have a city located to the east of the mountain, now well, its more of a set of walls and a bunch of temples, not much can be said about this place, it used to be a great city, untill the day a huge earthquake happend. The city was fine, just that it opend up a few natural gas pockets, that the Lunatics imagined would burn just fine. And they were right, after that only the walls remained and the few survivors only rebuilt the tempels.
Magic: The diffrent races uses magic diffrently,
*The Sentinels are well adept with magic, and the oldest of The Wise Sentinels could almost challenge some gods in strenght, even thou most of their magic is focused on combat, they also have the power to create things. (Something thought limited to the gods) even if they are not as strong with this power,
*The Feir have stong magic, but few uses it on things non gem related, the most common use for their magic is to located gems, or creating magical artifacts using gems.
*The Dreamers were never gifted with strong magical powers, but they found away around that, and discoverd magical enginering, allowing them to create machines that did the magic for them.
*The Lunitics seems to be devoided of all magical capabilities, they do throw fire balls around or combust themself on ocation, but thats hardly magical, thou the intressting thing about these hidious little fiends, is the natural resistance to magic, it is easier to kill the little horrors by leaving it alone with some explosives, than
trying to kill them with magic" quoted by the arch Wise Sentinel at the time.

Army: Their armies are mighty thanks to the Sentinels.
*The main army consists mainly of the War Sentinels, and the Sky Sentinels.
The Lunitics would then be the footsoldiers, footsoldiers.
The cavalry consists out of fast moving magical machines,
For siege-weaponary they use the magical constructs of The Dreamers, mainly magical cannons,
* Special army stuff
The mages force consists out of The Wise Sentinels, a few Feir, and magical machines from The Dreamers,
The Gods Guard is a special force consisting of the most elite of The Sentinels, Warriors that can wield magic and fly, clad in the rare metal found near the gods chamber,
The Dreamers once had an ambition to create a flying city, they succeeded, thou it could only fly abit above the treelines, and so the reconstructed it to be a flying fort. This is all its glory the pride of their people, it also equiped with the biggest magical cannon they could build, sadly they have never had the chance to test it, but in theory it could destroy an entire city.

Background: At first there was nothing living around the mountain, no creature dared to live due to the magical power that the mountain emited, but after time there was a people called the Dreamers, appeared and started building towns, and later the Sentinels joined them, seemingly out of nowhere. as time passed the Feir joined as well and lastly the Lunatics. Throu the many years, they fought of invading armies lead by young gods wanting the land for them selfs, The Dreamt Ones stayed near their mountain guarding it, while waiting for their god to awaken.

Relations: The Feir and the Dreamers are renowned for their craftsmanship and sell to many corners of the world. Also the island welcomes almost anyone god or mortal alike, to enjoy the rejuvinating properties of the land.

Legends/Myths: The stories of their god are few, the most famous one is how the world was created, their god tired after creating everything, feel asleep to regain his powers, as he sleept other gods came and created the world around him to keep him safe while he sleept, but because they made it to small, the god woke up and almost destroyed the world when he hit his head, thusly creating the mountain, and then the god feel asleep again, but not as deep this time, throu the cracks in the mountain, the gods dreams seept throu and came to life, and so creating the 4 races known as The Dreamt Ones.

The Lands: The island that they are located, layes around a huge mountain, and then plains and forests around it, few animals live near the mountain, and the ones that does are dangerous and sometimes wield magic, there are few artifacts from the god, one is the crystal lake, it is made out of liquid crystals (not recomended to drink from). but on the upside there is close to no crime in the land, becuse of the Sentinels, the plantlife is filled with magical herbs and flowers, talking trees are included. The land is also very fertile due to the magical energy their god gives out.

Location: The mountain is located on a big island in the center of the map. The mountain is big enough to be seen from the mainland.

Why: The Dreamt Ones do not go to war, they only protect their gods restingplace.

Last edited:
@Windstormugly im just gona go ahead and guess, that since cystals god is made out of mercury and magic, im going to guess that there is alot of him to go around. Seriously <.< hes just quicksilver. Which also explains the form taking thingy :3

Status
Not open for further replies.