War for Gods and Races

How much time is spent between every players posts?

• Some weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month

• Several months

• A whole year

• A longer amount of time

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am talking more about the more sexual stuffs I might add to my people.

I suppose you can have fun ^^
I believe the problem with mature content lies in the view from a first-person perspective. So knock yourself out ;)

But is it not the same that sexual interaction is considered mature no matter where the view point is?

Basically my idea is that my orcneas are conditioned to be addicted to pheromone of my elves, which can affect their mood in… some ways.

Yes, this is a mature RP in that regard I suppose.
A war without mature content is not a war.

Umm... Okay. I'll get to work on it. Also what lands are still available?

for the war.png
those that do not have "TAKEN" written on them ^^

Yes you can, just remember that its a huge world, and the lands are a bit bigger than you first think :)

@Raven
You still need to explain how they are able to have electricity.
And you still make it sound as if the kingdom only consist of two villages.
I also need an approximation of your population.

@Raven the population is really low for the amount of land you say you have. And you still make it sound like there are only two villages. I also wonder a bit about the night-curfew, why mostly, as it is highly inconsistent with the backstory for the race. I am pretty sure none would be able to enforce that overprotective idea though.

Okay I had just put a random number that popped in my head I thought might work. So any estimate on how many zero's? I thought that saying about how there were other people beyond the forest would imply that there are other people/races which would imply possible other civilizations. Unless you just mean my race?

I don't believe I put a night curfew. if I did I can't find it Sorry. I will take it out when I find it or if you could give me an idea on where I over looked. Wait never mind ignore this last part found it. And...Curfew gone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the pop-count is regarding the amount of people living in your lands under your rule. and if you have the brown-red land, there should be a lot of people.
Actually, if you want half of your people to live in the sea, you should probably take the bone-white lands. Anyways the brown-red lands are approx 36.000.000 km2, and the bone-white are approx 9.000.000 km2.

My friend suggested the brown red so I'd be near them but the white would probable be better for my race. I'm truthfully fine with either.

I'm all for it still but here's the story.

I was typing it up and in the first three days, I was almost complete and the something happened and when I went to finish it, I found it all deleted and I didn't make a backup for it and I felt so defeated that I have not started it up again so I think I might have to pull out because of that mishap.

Status
Not open for further replies.