War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rion regarding the time-issue... magic!
You'll manage, the first post should be about your inner dealings.

@Nocturne997 if there was something alive/walking around there near the border... its dead, veeeery dead. It won't ever move again, or be made to move again. It is far from the grasp of both necromancy and whatever other ideas you might have. Its soul is destroyed, its very existence eradicated. Only a slaughtered body remains.

@Crow I say you can post with your adventurer before having her accepted in this case, we'll work it out ^^

Well....Thats fun

@Nocturne997 No, its aggravating, and you should feel a dark hot rage building inside you for whoever instigated these horrible slaughters.
Ok, some part of its spirit may still remain, but it will not know squat. And regarding their dead bodies moving I meant of course by their own power, not if you take their parts and use them for something :)

Well.....Doesn't seem like much of a bad thing for the Fallen...just a chance to resurrect more beasts of war. Wait...That means there's a wild Dreadmirage somewhere near the border with nobody driving it.....Anyone near the border may want to watch out for a rampaging beast the size of a large mountain...Oh wait my only border is @ResolverOshawott

OH! That reminds me, I'm going to post the "Official Dread Expanse Beastiary" So that the adventurers, [or rather, the ones playing them] Know what to expect/post about.

Welp hopefully that one minor city wont get too. Nevermind if they don't something their dead.

I just can't seem to make my adventurer work out in my head, and I can't find the muse to work on a new adventurer.
Forgive me, but I don't think I'll be able to be a part of this roleplay. I do hope that you all have fun with it, regardless.

...I don't blame anyone if they forgot about me though, aha! My last post was on page four!

@Mite I will gladly help you with your adventurer, if you want to work more on it. Otherwise I hope you mind more awesome RPs to join ^^

To give everyone a hint at the "unknown" races/nations, here is a map:
for the moment.png

Last edited:
Welp, part of the beastiary is now on my main sheet. If any of you are interested in seeing this WIP, go take a look.

@Nocturne997 you are certainly better than me at finding awesome pictures xD
Also, interesting, and Ill send things there... sooner or later ^^

Last edited:
Could I get a little more detail on the Dryads? Especially on what the biome is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mite There is like 13 different races, of which all have your classic classes. Or most of them anyway, but w/e. I can even offer to let your character know Tiger to get you started. Wouldn't want you to miss out on this epik journey =3

@Rion The Soivé live almost exclusively in a forest/jungle biome. They are peace-loving beings able to bond with the flora around them, and control it to some degree. Their mages sometimes fuse with the vegetation. Due to them having few males any traveler who goes through their lands tends to be lured in. Their army is most recognizable on the war-dancers (Leafs), and the beast-tamers (Branches).
As long as you don't hurt their forest, they wont hurt you.

I assume a GM will control their actions, for war shall fall between the Dryads and Escarians. They very much would like control of the entire peninsula.

@Rion I have some measure of government authority as far as the dryads are concerned. As do my fellow storytellers. And I will love to see how your Escarians justify waging war upon their peace-loving neighbors ^^

Destroyed border settlements is enough >.>
I find it weird, but I guess it work.

Name: Mithranuil Siv'illir
Race: Magia Muicifitra

Appearance: Mithranuil's Artifithrim arm and spinal column glimmers silver. His five Artifithrim fingers are extremely sharp and pointed. His hair is long and linen white, sports a slight goatee, and his eyes and his body lines glow light pink. His stomach core glows salmon pink. He currently wears Artifithrim alloy (meaning it's mixed with other metals, so its magical-conductibility is weakened due to foreign metals) chest armor, left glove, and left shoulder plate. His legs are also covered in pure Ferr Artifithrim sheets topped off with kneepads and boots made from titanium. Underneath his torso armor, he has a midnight blue hood. His legs are also covered in short midnight blue cloth.

tezzeret_by_fetsch-d4pj805.jpg

Arsenal: A shotgun that shoots caltrops, some Magia handheld explosive grenades, and a single-man hover-discus Ornithopter. He carries the two via utility belt and pockets in his armor. His Ornithopter he wears like a bag-pack.

Guns_FFXIV_Art.jpg

Caltrop_by_Quandtum.jpg

thopter_by_carlosnct-d4upl25.jpg

(minus the wings and it looks more Medieval)

Bio: Mithranuil was born to a Magia family of farmers who lived in a Station outside the Train-City railways. As an infant, he was often visited by the
Arte Dominus, Niv Mechani, due to the God-King's constant visions given by Arc'tectura himself, claiming that a champion of silver and light would emerge from a humble farmland and return their people from whence they came. It was then that the Ferr ruler of the Magia ordered all farmhands to give their firstborn to the kingdom. Mithranuil's mother, who loved her child so much, begged the king not to take him away. Her husband was, unfortunately, a radical follower of their king, and so banished her from his household into the upper world, where she would be captured and melted for her Artifithrim. As the council members surveyed the babies, they saw the young Mithranuil - whose single Artifithrim arm and rouge pink light glimmered the brightest among his peers. The child Mithruil was then adopted by Niv Mechani as his own. The God-King weaned his adopted son in an environment of trials beyond what his young age can bear - in his youth, he was trained in artificery, smithing, weapon making, and engineering; the basic know-hows of their culture of metal and forgery. While he was doing this, the God-King would also train him basic combat, and his Magia advisors taught him the ways of the Magia mystics. Day by day, Niv Mechani pushed Mithranuil beyond his limits, hoping to attain the best in him. This lifestyle, however, planted a seed of entitlement and indignation deep within his psyche. By ten years old, the silver-hand was a master of metalworking. With that, Niv Mechani turned the page towards another chapter in his adopted son's life. Knowing Barbarians riddled their northlands, Mithranuil's next ten years were filled with advanced forms of combat and magic and, by age twenty, he was one of their society's most prominent Magia - joining their army. He was an embittered young man, albeit one who seeks justice in all things. His God-King and father, upon seeing perfection within his son, appointed him as an overground agent, where he worked as an official of justice and discipline to their overground city of Arc'tecturian Dome - his lost skull. There, he met a Magia woman named Ceres V'ol, the Magiastrata of their race's ambassadorial sect, whose mission was to bring peace amongst the nations. She was a benevolent woman whom MIthranuil was tasked to guard. They've been to all over the world, sharing messages of peace and unity to small towns of different nations. As time went by, they fell in love and was to wed after a certain number of missions. When they attempted to make peace with the barbarian tribes that originally drove them out of their homelands, the barbarians allowed them to land in the northern island, only to betray them several hours earlier. Ceres was taken hostage, and her whole ambassadorial sect left their morality behind, waging a small war which, once again, they lost. With Ceres killed, her troupe either killed along with her, back to their homelands due to a hasty retreat, or slaves to the dreaded Blood-Burners, Mithranuil's psyche had broken. He returned differently due to his failure. In his anger, he vowed revenge and took Ceres' ideology as well as Niv Mechani's prophecy to a whole new, radical level - to unite the world against the peoples of the northern islands under his people's rule. That is, if he was powerful enough. Still, destiny had a way of coming back to certain people and so that is what will unfold in his tale.

Personality: Like any member of the Magia Muicifitra race, Mithranuil is an artificer and tinkerer at heart. He is a suave, sophisticated genius, often to the point of pretentiousness, due to his entitled upbringing as his people's "champion." A seeker of knowledge, Mithranuil is an avid scientist and inventor of many useful gadgets. He is a prominent member of the Magia race and many people once honoured him as their future saviour. However, when his love, Ceres, unjustly died, his heart became full of rage. People started doubting him to be the destined liberator and equaliser Niv Mechani spoke of, which angered Mithranuil and gave him a mindset that pushes him to believe that he must prove himself worthy. He is an individual who has the Magia's love for the magical arts and technology, but has an Escarian's authoritarian and prejudiced view on the world. Unlike the Escarians, who are simply prejudiced because they believe themselves to be better, Mithranuil views the world from the eyes of an oppressed race and wishes nothing but revenge instead of reformation. He seeks to bring a very unjust form of his own justice towards the Blood-burners (think, General Zod from Man of Steel, who did a lot of bad things in the name of his race, thinking them to be necessary and just.)

Profession: Adventurer seeking revenge. Former personal bodyguard to the Magia's head ambassador, and soldier in the Magian army. He is currently figuring out a plan so, in the mean-time, he's working in some small town where the adventurers all meet as a blacksmith.

@Damien Kriez I accept your revenge-driven Magia Muicifitra with a smile on my face :D

I just have one question, why is he walking around showing of his arm and glowing stomach O_o
That is basically an invite to be killed. But I suppose him going around like that in a little town aint that much of a problem, yet, as Tiger found the remains of a battle not far from there. Better get something to cover that up, there may be soldiers arriving within the day :3
And do something about the size you use to write xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Damien Kriez
He's just a little too overconfident right now, since the townspeople in this humble town, I presupposed, wouldn't know about his race. Maybe once he leaves the town, he'll grab a cloak and fashion some visors out of black crystal to hide his glowing eyes. This is actually the hard part for my fallen prince: as stated, he's a walking, clanging lamp.

Plus, my plan for this guy is to make him high strung and high and mighty and arrogant, and then make him completely pathetic in the middle when things heat up. Still thinking about how to end him though, whether kill him off or kill the barbarians or be good in the end, still thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Damien Kriez they probably don't :)
Seems like a reasonable plan, we'll see if you'll get to do any of those things though xD

Aslo, why didn't you nor @Rion characters notice Dohemd in the tavern O_o
At least your character should as he lives in the village ;)

Totally didn't skim over that part. To my defense did @Damien Kriez ignore my character too. Will have another lovely post up soon tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.