War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Windstormugly To be honest, when I was reading the IC, it was at like 3 am and I was a little groggy but couldn't sleep, so I decided to write away. Since I was so out of it, the first adventurer post I actually read was the Drow's haha, so I assumed only she, @Rion's, and my adventurers were there. Plus, it's kinda hard noticing human-looking characters. Totally should've noticed the flying beast thing Tiger was with. I guess my guy was just too hungry lol.

Hey xD
Anyways, @Rion as you might have guessed we will more or less focus on the adventurers, post the nations workings when we feel the right amount of time has went, and the gods when we feel like it.

@Damien Kriez yeah, know how easy it is to miss things when on an empty stomach xD

You know what this means, right? Make a party, level up in the forest, get that sweet exp by killing monsters and raiding dungeons, and then we can leeroy jenkins some God characters for sweet rare items.

@Windstormugly For the Nation, I will wait for one of you guys to act on the envoy. Not entirely sure what I should let Endora do tho.

Anyway, I'm loving this Nimbat deal.

@Damien Kriez That's not how this works... that's not how any of this works O_O

@Rion The nimbat is hilarious, and is probably going to wreck the tavern...

Lily is going to be a good icebreaker for all our anti social adventures. =3
She landed on your table, so you should write yourself. ^^

@Rion and she is probably going to get us killed when we need to be inconspicuous ;)

I was just thinking, how rare would your people be to the more regular fantasy races, as well as each other?
(I know it was vaguely included in the CSs, but to ensure we all make the logical expression upon meeting each other ^^

Added as "Interactions with other races" in my CS. Most should know humans, so no big problem there.

Would be nice if we could put all the adventure CS in one place tho. If you have to look up some details, but have to look through several pages because you forgot the location...

@Rion well, I have been making links to them in the "Accepted-post" ;)

50% of the world know them or have heard of them. 25% have actually seen them above ground, as the very small ambassadorial sector were wiped out, turned to slaves, or ran away back to their underground lairs.

@CrimsonHorizons I'm very sorry if it isn't clear, but Lily does not slam into a wall anywhere in my posts... I suggest you re-read my last post. I changed it slightly.

I edited it to have her coming over.

@Windstormugly changed their number from 95M to 35M to emphasize rareness among them. Changing it to 30% of the world has heard about them through various means like books, scrolls, word of mouth. Maybe 60% of that 30% believe they are only legends, the other 25% of that 30% think they are extinct, and 15% of that 30% are open to the possibility that they could still exist among them. 15% of the world have seen them.

@Crow Perhaps our races can be allies, since they have a lot of things in common.
To be honest, I don't think I have that much of an objection. But, how will we go about it?

OH THANK THE GODS THIS TOOK FOREVER......I finally finished the Beastiary.....I put so much work into that thing. There's a a pretty good balance of "Food Creatures" and "Hunter Creatures" Though I will admit, that the hunter creatures scare even me. Specifically the Wraith...ESPECIALLY the Wraith.

To be honest, I don't think I have that much of an objection. But, how will we go about it?
I honestly don't know, but we'll find a way. You wouldn't mind... having them kneel before my adventurer, would you?

I honestly don't know, but we'll find a way. You wouldn't mind... having them kneel before my adventurer, would you?
I kinda do, seeing that native Mekanos do have an extent of arrogance towards outsiders. But either way, the only thing that matters is how it is played.

Status
Not open for further replies.