War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And finally done. Did a few updates here and there. Sorry...
Anyway, added both eye and reading candy. Pictures for the eye, and a good story in legends section.

Ready to start. You better not disappoint Wind. ^^

Ok guys i made a really bad map but i think it should do for now.

Just the map.png

Yea i rushed it. Also the grey area is The Ashen Plains just to show how big the place is.

More or less half of the minor cities are located inside a mountain but ya'll know when ya get there.

I am looking forward to the interactions between our people. The Escarians know little about the Drakes, since they are cave dwellers. You might find Escarian settlements on the surface sooner or later...

Wow, my bad. I somehow managed to stop receiving updates for this, and hence have missed everything that's been going on in this thread for a while.

Oops.

I'll try to catch back and and become reacquainted with our cast sometime in the next few days. Hope I didn't miss anything serious~

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder, could the M M blade be used to cut the lock put on Endora's shadow plane? Tiger would no doubt be looking for this weapon, along with Endora's servants.

I am looking forward to the interactions between our people. The Escarians know little about the Drakes, since they are cave dwellers. You might find Escarian settlements on the surface sooner or later...

They should be surprised if the place was destroyed overnight, i already have a few characters in mind for that bit since their npc's i don't think i need to sign them up c:.

But that would be an act of war :0
...Don't blame me for what happens after that...

But that would be an act of war :0
...Don't blame me for what happens after that...

Well yer building on our land.

Plus they wont know who to declare war to since they wont really know that those wingless dragons happen to be a empire and would just assume its just a random attack on them.

I would think they would search for the drakes who destroyed those because that seems a bit more logical.

Well yer building on our land.

Plus they wont know who to declare war to since they wont really know that those wingless dragons happen to be a empire and would just assume its just a random attack on them.

I would think they would search for the drakes who destroyed those because that seems a bit more logical.
oh wow you will be at each others throats after the starting events then 0-0

Wooo! I will have the Drow Race thing up tomorrow.. I cant be assed to do it now.

True. But how would the Drakes even know the Escarians are there if they literally live under a rock? XD

I mean, why would Drakes even care? You don't use the surface to anything. Plus the settlers might bring two Legions for protection.

True. But how would the Drakes even know the Escarians are there if they literally live under a rock? XD

I mean, why would Drakes even care? You don't use the surface to anything. Plus the settlers might bring two Legions for protection.
Well read the orange text on winds first post at the top on page 1.
Lots of death across the world at the start. =^.^=

They come out their caves you know to hunt n shit or just play around, they aren't purely underground creatures but some drakes don't leave their caves unless its needed usually leaders don't leave. Aragor is a good example of this when he comes to the surface, it usually means there is a army that needs to murdering that or he was called out by Nether.

Plus there are some drakes who choose to live above ground.

Well read the orange text on winds first post at the top on page 1.
Lots of death across the world at the start. =^.^=

I do love me some good diplomacy from time to time though. But it can't be helped I suppose. I will probably look to the NPC humans for good ol' trade and stuff then.

Lovely. However, am I the only one missing out how time and such will be handled? And I'm not entirely sure if the people attacked was just NPC races or not. Not to forget the fact I'm located next to a nation/land with no given lore whatsoever.

Lovely. However, am I the only one missing out how time and such will be handled? And I'm not entirely sure if the people attacked was just NPC races or not. Not to forget the fact I'm located next to a nation/land with no given lore whatsoever.
Everyone was struck NPC and PC not a single nation escaped this man slaughter of many border towns and border outposts littering each nation

Well.....Doesn't seem like much of a bad thing for the Fallen...just a chance to resurrect more beasts of war. Wait...That means there's a wild Dreadmirage somewhere near the border with nobody driving it.....Anyone near the border may want to watch out for a rampaging beast the size of a large mountain...Oh wait my only border is @ResolverOshawott

OH! That reminds me, I'm going to post the "Official Dread Expanse Beastiary" So that the adventurers, [or rather, the ones playing them] Know what to expect/post about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is wiser to make my Bikunickel Adventurer before I post.

Status
Not open for further replies.