Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Magical, Horror, Nation/World
A world of Gods and their people.
Leading their lives as best they want, their lands their own.
Until something attacks, make border-towns disappear overnight.
Word gets to leaders, to gods. And blame is thrown, old rivalries remembered, hungry eyes cast.
War will fall...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link to the IC:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the RP:
This RP is a mix of different playing-styles, both ordinary adventure as well as nationesq, while most players are individual characters some others will take control of nations and gods of their own. All to do what they deem best, for the glory of TOLNEVARD!
There are 5 seats for nation+god players:
Nocturne997
Crow
ResolverOshawott
Tatsua Aiisen
Rion
Herzius56

And almost immeasurable seats for the adventurous players:

Some Rules:
1. I want everyone to be able to understand and enjoy everyone elses posts, so I ask you to write in some grammatical sense, and to please don't leave whole walls of text without any paragraphs.
2. Respect your fellow players, if you are in disagreement about something, talk with me unless you are able to solve it yourself.
3. Don't powerplay someone elses character, or god, unless you have agreed upon it.
4. If you are unsure of something regarding the way the world works, bring it up in the ooc or talk with me instead of posting it in wait of response.
5. Do Not post OOC in the IC.
6. Be reasonable, a weak soldier can't survive alone against endless hordes of highly trained knights. In the same way as a man on a horse cant travel thousands of miles in a week.
7. Listen to the GM, as my goal is for this to turn into as nice a story as I can make it, I will try to help the players in any way I can. And when I say something happens in the story, it does. (though if I start claiming it rains ice-cream... question my sanity).
8. Lastly, be a great victor, and a great defeated. All shall have fun!

Eons past, a group of wandering gods came across an empty universe far out in the voids, a world forgotten. Wary as they were an agreement came to pass, they would reside in the empty universe and fill it with their own creations. Around a sleeping lump of power they built a planet, shaping it to their liking and taking parts of it for their own, making their individual races spring forth under their gaze.
But it wasn't before long that the gods crossed in their first falling out, not at terms with how they should proceed, how they should decide... Which one of them should lead!
Few, if any race knows what transpired during those times as they were all but wiped out, but the world still bears signs, uncountable years later.
With some gods gone, and some lost forever, the world gained stability once again, and new gods emerged, from the powers wielded by their elders, as sons and daughters of the older gods, and some from the world itself. New races were formed, and more of the lands were taken by them, though the old gods would not let them govern the central continent, the gods who tried leaving their races to fend for themselves. Due to this most new gods shared the remaining lands between them. And eons went. The time of new races is past, the world is spinning by itself, and new gods simply emerge to continue where others left off, hoping to lead their people in the right direction.

The world is of the simplest kind, time moves in one direction, and there are no parallel versions of it. Nor any twin-worlds beside it.
Magic is governed by a simple set of rules, sentience births it (though stating that it comes from life is only partly wrong, for example, the planet at hand does have its own flow of magic, as it was made that way.) A consciousness results in magic, though if the consciousness in question can wield it is a different matter. Using magic will tire the mind of the user, and if the user is using his own vitality as a catalyst, it will tire his body as well. With enough magic almost anything is possible, but the one small problem is that "enough" may not be reachable. While not everyone is capable of using magic, the act of believing in something is akin to the use of directing magic, as to why gods without followers lose much of their power. Also because your creations growth will grow you as well.
While there doesn't seem to be anything like "Death" or grim reapers in this world, the concept of death is governed by something. A plane different from the living, where all dead souls travel upon their parting. Unless something makes them stay. Some races also have a different destination thanks to their gods meddling. Travel between the two planes is seemingly against the natural order, living and dead should stay apart. And while some may reincarnate either as a blank slate or with traces of their old self, the cycle of death and rebirth seems to happen for everyone.
Even if gods may have a heaven and a hell of their own, to fall or ascend into the real planes means you did something really special, to be noticed by something more than mere gods.
The world, as of now (scale is approximately eight (not two) times the size of earth):
Just the map.png

CS (for those five unlucky players):
Name:
Occupation: What is your god governing over more than his race? Perhaps Friday-parties?
Age: (was your god among those who created the world, was he among those that were born upon the lands to fill it with more races or is she a young god born after her race was formed?)
Appearance/appearances: (preferably either a picture or a satisfactory description) (does your god have one definitive form, or does he have a multitude of appearances ?)
Real body: (Does your god have one single body that all her power is stored in, or has she split up into pieces corresponding to... maybe the aspects of herself or her power?)
State of existence:
1. Is your god but an ethereal consciousness that flies across the whole world, seeing all, even the heart of the other gods power. But also only capable of speaking to your race in visions or through signs?
2. Is your god able to see all that happens within his own realm, to the farthest reaches of your races expansion, but not past the boundaries of the other gods territories. And speaking to your people through chosen apostles, twisting your words to suit their bidding.
3. You walk among your subjects with your holy grace in plain sight, calling your people to follow you into battle, but shining like a beacon for the other gods.
4. Unseen even for your race, you thread the lands like a ghost, none noticing but those that understand to see past the facade, your slumbering wrath.
Personality: how is your god as a person... is she a person ?
Responsibility: what is your gods feelings for their race, their children ?
Backstory: what has your god been doing all this time ?
Connections: what other gods are acquainted with your god ?
Relics: have your god placed objects blessed with grace upon the mortal soil ?
Powers: How does your god show her wrath and love ? Can your subjects channel parts of your power ?
Children: if there are any close children of your god, what are they like ?
Realm: what happens to other gods when they step unto your lands, does something happen to other races ? And does your god have a realm separate from this world, where he can judge others supreme ?
Name: does your race have a name? if there are different social classes do they have different names ?
Appearances: What multitude of different ways does your race come in? (pictures/descriptions)
Physiology: how does your people work, are they strong, made of glass and able to fly ? How long are they able to live, what kind of climate are they most comfortable in ? Do they have any diseases that we should know of ?
Reproduction: How does your race reproduce ? how often are they able to do so, and how many children does every birth give ?
Culture: How does your race live ? What amount of technology do they have, in what way do they treat each other, and outsiders ? Do they have a leader, a king, a senate ?
Dresscode: do your people wear clothes ?
Religion: what is your peoples view of their god, how do they think the world was created ? How do they think of other gods ?
Infrastructure: What kind of buildings and transportation does your people use ? what do they eat and trade with ? Do they have pets and working animals ? Slaves ?
Ways of transportation: How does your race travel. By carriage, boats, flying carpets or maybe lumbering elks?
Magic: are your people capable of wielding magic, how usual is magical affinity in your race, what kind of magic is used ? Is it trained in schools or learnt in secret ?
Army: What kind of armies exist in your race ? Footsoldiers, Cavalry, Artillery, Siege-weapons, War-beasts, Mages, special troops ? Titans ? (A single or a few enormous and ridiculously powerful creatures/constructs)
Background: what have your race been doing since they appeared on the face of the world ?
Relations: are your people trading with someone else ? maybe having regular meetings or festivals ?
Legends/Myths: What kind of stories does your people tell around the campfires ?
The Lands: Is your land full of mountains, forests, rivers, caves ? What kind of animals live there, what kind of plants ? Are there any special objects, ruins or artifacts scattered around ? Is it dangerous out at night thanks to bandits or other creepers ?
Notable beasts: Are there any great beasts loitering around or hiding in your lands, maybe huge serpents or even dragons... huge mechas ?
Is it a regular piece of land, with borders an whatnot ?
is it located on the sea, or under the sea?
is it in a giant cave underneath someone elses land, does it fly in the sky ?
are you fugitives in someone elses land (do you even have a god?) ?
or is your race living on the top of a giant walking turtle ?
maybe even in the land of dreams ?

CS (for those making the lovable adventurers):
Name:
Race:
You are allowed to be any race that you can find in the world. This may also include races that have not been specified on the map. Which basically means that if you have some obscure race that you would like your adventurer to be born as, discuss it with one of the GMs and we'll most likely allow it. There is a reason for the multitude of races without present gods.
Appearance:
(picture or description)
Personality:
Bio:
If your character originates from the central area of the world (lime-green/yellow), creating your own birthplace is encouraged, in the case of you wanting an especially grand hometown or ancestry discuss it with the GMs.
Profession:

Last edited:
Whatnot:
Governing power over the different areas:
and so on.png

Races inhabiting the areas:
Peoples!.png

Current location for the adventurers (sort of):
Location!.png
Accepted CSes:

Last edited:
Resrve me that seat! I wanted this to come back. *victory dance*

*If it is possible to use the race and location I had before, I'd like to salvage that, otherwise, I can go All-New.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to take a god spot please.

Time to pull the gimmicks.

@Nocturne997
Woohoo!!! Due to the difference in how I'm thinking of executing this Id rather you take one of the "Up for Auction" areas. To be closer to the story's initial action. And you are of course allowed to have your lovely Driders ^^ (or make something new if you get some minute inspiration)

@Crow
Glad to have you ^^
A god-seat is yours, to use and misuse as you deem necessary xD

@ResolverOshawott
I will, either you decide to make a god/nation or just a one or more adventurers. Chatting is welcome and promoted :3

@Tatsua Aiisen
You aiming for my gods O_o
Please don't nab my dear gods from me, though I could probably find some gathering dust in the corners. I'll of course allow you one of the godly seats ;)

Oh people hello!!
im on of the kidnapping victims brought into this by a certain storm ^^ please save me!

God///
Name: "He" refers to be called Hjorn as from where he comes names as we know them are not used.

Or you can call "her" Hymn.

Occupation: A handler of the Undead, The governor of the dark necromorphic powers of the underworld. One of Deaths poker buddies.

Appearance/appearances: Mostly he prefer a black cloak shapeless and so dark it almost seems to suck in the light around it. Covering his face a metallic mask with holes for where the eyes sit on most humanoid forms.

Real body: The essence of existence couldn't be perceived by such primitive beings as those who live and die inside this world.

State of existence:
He walks amongst his people most of the time observing in humour at the life they live.

Personality: Quite secretive and impulsive. Mostly preferring to observe rather than meddle with others. Though having a chat with someone god or subject is not out of the picture.

Just don't take this person too seriously. He has a weird sense of humour.

Responsibility: Let them fend for themselves I have given them the tools and knowledge, Even power. Will they die as fools or grow the wiser? We shall see what time has to show.

Backstory: Observing, experimenting, talking and staying away from important otherworldly work.

Connections: Well most should know this god or at least about him. He/she has been around as long as most can remember.

Relics: Yeah maybe not grace you will most likely find some interesting objects out there though some will surprise you. Like the Valley of death or the lake of pleasure.

Powers: For those who seek the power of the necromancer the door is always open as long as you can handle it. Such strong power does not come cheap or easily.

Children: There is one child that Hymn and Hjorn trough curiosity that lead to an experiment conceived by accident. Mirra who is a newborn god in a sense is currently being brought up by and kept under control by her Mafhner the word her parent quickly made up to explain the two parents in one body situation.

Realm: Be careful when you enter this realm uninvited. The feeling of watchful eyes and deadly energies will be quite apparent. Especially if you think even as a god or mage that you can pull whatever energies you like in his domain.

Race/////
Name: Necrons is what the people of my lands are called.

Population: Humanoids 15 million
Hyrlijk roughly 10 million
Total 25 million

Appearances: What multitude of different ways does your race come in? (pictures/descriptions)

Liches
Necromancers
Vampires
Undead
Humans
Hyrlijk - Insectoids

Physiology: Humans and Hyrlijk are strong and endurable in most situations very good average workers and fighters that can grow to greatness trough training. Life span is mostly average to around 90 years.

Undead and Vampires are strong but very specialized in a specific area. Can live for centuries but time will, eventually kill them.

Necromancers are highly intelligent and tough to kill but not very good at anything except magic and studies. While not immortal time is not an issue for the few that reach such a state as a Necromancer.

Liches are at the processing step to becoming demi gods. And once reaching this level are called supreme Liches.

Reproduction: Reproduction is quite simple all year round and it takes about 9-10 months for birth.
Or well at least for the humanoids.
For Hyrlijk however an egg is laid or a few hundred depending. After two months a larva comes and three months on a small insectoid is formed. The insectoids can become a few hundred thousand in a year or two. If you can feed them that is.

Undead are unable to have children. However it is possible at rare times for an undead to conceive if being with someone of a higher status like vampire or necro. For Vampires and Necromancers it is rare to have children and also difficult.
For a lich it is very rare and difficult to conceive especially since they are so few but also due to their chaotic existence.

Culture: The steps of ascension decide your social status but also decides your level of responsibility.

Undead are different however and take a place where they feel they fit in between Vampire and Hylijk.

As such the Vampires acts like minor nobles and the Necromancers as the governing leaders and organizers. Liches and the final supreme Liches stand above this and answers only to the words of the council and Hjorn.

Dress code: Yes dresses and pants, coats and all the fancy stuff. You would be surprised at how colorful a town can be.

Religion: The unknown and the questions. Don't pray to Hjorn he will get annoyed at your nagging and might remove your mouth.

Infrastructure: The state provides health care and transportation. As for the buildings stone and wood. All towns and cities are built like circles or spirals for efficiency. And most transportation outside these are done by working animals.

Ways of transportation: What is available to use, rivers animals carriages drawn by magic or something else.

Magic: it is only available through ascension aka learning magic means ascending. And it aint easy but it gives a lot of power.

Army: The basic army is what you would expect soldiers cavalry and cool equipment for throwing projectiles and stuff.

Warbeasts often are undead animals equipped with armour. Like big dire wolfs and Frost mammoths.

Then we let the necromancers get creative. A mixture or changed undead and Vampire commandos.

The necromancers themselves acts as powerful mages and commanders alongside Vampires. But be careful when killing a necromancer there is a high chance he or she turns into a lich.

Liches or a supreme lich is often a Leader or a power play card that will change a battle really fast. They are however a rare sight.

Another thing about being a soldier in this army is that you consent to be resurrected as much as needed. Thus you can at times see large golems roam the battlefield.

Background: They have been building, learning and expanding. Putting up with the whims of their strange god.

Relations: Since their civilization was given much freedom upon creation they are very varied in traditions and festivals. And their traders search all ports open to them for interesting supplies and commodities

Legends/Myths: Well I can tell you there are plenty of ghost stories and other things sprung from the ruins. Who doesn't love a good horror story or a tale of love.

The Lands: From the temperate plains and forests in the south to the cold cold north with its mountains and lakes. Littered with strange caves and mysterious ruins placed by Hymn out of a whim and Esthetical sense of style.

Notable beasts: The Frost mammoth is the king of the north adults reaching the size of larger buildings. Though it can be hunted down by Norse fangs Wolf like creatures that can move in large packs up at a hundred.

Down south more timid animals live like the Skerch a dog sized spider with a metal wrenching venom. Or the Sylph a small fast lizard which enjoys laying it's eggs inside corpses or soon to be ones which can easily be arranged by the sharp tail that often finds itself embedded into the skull of its prey.

Then of course spread over the land is an animal that many find a favourite even in their tales a morrcat highly intelligent and very good at concealing itself it can hunt and kill most preys with ease. One of the most long lived animals in the lands. And also quite loyal once you befriend it.

Blue land

Name of religion:
Endoraism or The Worship of the Dragon All-God.

Name of the major God:
Endora.

Servants: (Minor Gods)
Ragnar. (War)
Vinter. (Death & weather)
Prospera. (Life & magic)

None other than guiding and watching. She do however, like to appear out of no where to talk with the other Gods. She loves to belittle their creations and brag of her own.

Endora have always been there. Hiding in the Old Gods shadows, Endora kept to her own little plane which hold nothing but void. The servants are as old as Endora, who has the same age as the Old Gods.

Major God:
Appearance/appearances:
Endora:

370e8d4bbe3b071d11dda07469fd7f06.png

Description:
Endora real form take the shape of a massive black Dragon (Roughly the size of a huge mountain). Beside the incredible hard scales and sharp claws, she can breath a purple flame which kills anything that stands in its path. Endora is a powerful God, and even more so now that many of the Old Gods are gone. Lurking the worlds, she have created a 'presence' of herself that can walk the lands. This form is usually a woman dressed in black armor and with blonde hair.

2184f831783084380790e3fad7891d80.png
93e302ec67455bfc6f003ad9591090c1.png

Minor Gods:
Ragnar:

6ac4146c5ba37ff9521d986f59020a97.png

Description:
God of war and destruction, Ragnar is the most brutal of the servants. His flaming breath of Armageddon lay ashes to anyone who dare raise against Endora. He is about the size of a small mountain and have red scales. He represents strength and due to this is the most popular minor God among Krona knights and soldiers. Ragnar is more beast than anything else, and strong control is often required when he is used.

Vinter:
604c32a25d09466b9a14fa3f600053ba.png

Description:
God of death and weather, Vinter is the one who takes man and women to his realm of Aether when they die. His breath freezes the very soul and he swoop down from the sky without a sound. About the size of a large castle and bear grey scales. Unlike Ragnar is Vinter capable of human like thoughts, and can speak with the world's people and Gods. It will often be him who is sent, should a God dare enter Endora's realms without permissions.

Prospera:
bc56876c943170efd49e0ae35d44378a.png

Description:
Prospera is the God of love and magic, and her Dragon skin takes all the known colors. She can take both the form of a Dragon and a woman. The Dragon form is about the size of a small house. She is often seen next to Endora, but rarely speak.

Real body:
Endora's real body is the massive Dragon. However, since that one is trapped in a shadow plane, Endora have created a 'fake' body or 'presence'. This presence is like a cloud of smoke and can therefore not be killed. She can still kill a person. The servants only have their real form and are not immortal. (They cannot die of age, but require a deadly hit to be taken down.)

State of existence:
4. Unseen even for your race, you thread the lands like a ghost, none noticing but those that understand to see past the facade, your slumbering wrath.

Endora's Dragon servants visit the lands from time to time, either to punish, bless or to protect her people from other Gods.

Personality:
To put it bluntly, Endora is your typical female villain who drown in her own arrogance. She look down on other divines, refusing to see them as major Gods and truly believe she is the only true God. She relay on brutal power to get what she want, and enjoy watching her victims beg for mercy. She is full of hate, but usually hide it behind a ice cold face.

Responsibility:
Endora would never sacrifice herself to save her race. For Endora, the mortals are mere pieces in a game and would rather see them wiped off the board than her. Should her servants die, then so be it.

Backstory:
Endora came with the Old Gods. But where many of these Old Gods would work together to create wonderful worlds and creatures, did Endora decide to keep to herself. She felt herself superior and went to watch from a shadow plane for a long period of time instead. Growing bored, she threw a shadow over the worlds that quickly left them with earthquakes, floods and powerful volcanoes. Angry by their creations in ruins, a large group of the Old Gods placed a lock on her shadow plane, trapping her inside. Realizing there was little she could do, she went into a deep sleep. After the first battles between the Old Gods, Endora slowly woke up from her slumber due to the shakes it left in the planes. Endora had been more or less sleeping through the entire new world creation phase. When her servants reported that many of the Gods who had locked her up was gone, she reached her mind out to discover the new world and Gods.

Endora remained trapped, even after many of the Old Gods was gone. To escape, she would require a huge amount of magic to break the seal. So she decided to play along for now, and with the use of her servant she took control of a area in the new world. With massive flames, Ragnar killed the original people. With magic and life, Prospera created the Escarians. With weather and death in Vinter's control, the land came in balance to allow it to grow.

Connections:
She's a bad poker player, but hate to be left out nevertheless. Gods Meet Up? She'll be there just to talk down on them or listen in on gossip.

Relics:
The Holy Sword of Endora. This sword have passed down from High Emperor to High Emperor and have the power to blind it enemies and prevent the bearer to loss blood from wounds.

The Jäger Sceptre of Vinter. Dead Escarians have their body overtaken by Dragonic Knight Souls, who have double the skills of a regular Knight.

Demonic Blade of Ragnar. A single hit by this blade will set an enemy ablaze, but can also create a firewall for protection. The Highest Ranked General carry this.

Shapeshift Rope of Prospera. Allowing its user to change to the shape of any animal, this makes it a great use for espionage.

Powers:
Endora have blessed the leader of her race the power to summon her Godly servants for battle.

Realm:
Trapped in a plane distant from the rest of the world, Endora have to rely on a few magic tricks and her servants when things happen in the real world.

In her own personal realm there is nothing but dark, endless void.
Here she have slept since her entrapment but woke up after the War between Gods. Because Endora is trapped in her own Realm, can she do little should God enter her people's lands. However, a hostile God will be met by her servants. These battles will take place in the mortal world, most likely with catastrophic consequences.

Escari Empire
Under Royal House Krona
Selected by its Escarians Human People

Leader
High Emperor Syris Krona​

MedievalHuman001.jpg

Appearances:
The Escarians are very adaptable and well rounded. Their skin color can come in different colors, but most of them are white/light brown. Hair and eye color also comes in different variants. Both male and female have a strong and powerful build, making them ideal for hard labor and combat.​

Physiology:
Escarians make amazing fishermen and farmers and with training learn to become skilled soldiers and knights. While they sometimes fall behind in attributes compared to other races do their raw willpower often go unmatched. The common Escarian live roughly 70 years. They are able to adapt different climates, but can be vulnerable to longer periods of strong cold/heat and hunger/thirst if not properly equipped. Certain Escarians have proven to be able to master Magic at an extreme level.​

Reproduction & People:
Just like normal humans. 9 months and chance for more than one child. The Empire is currently supporting 200.000.000 Escarians. Farmers make up for the biggest part of the population.

Culture:
The Escarians follow a very strict culture. The Royal House Krona have been in power since the founding, with not a single rebellion ever successful. Unlike other cultures does the throne room also serve as a shrine for Endora, further boosting their claim to power and control of the people. Many of the Escarians are proud of their roots, and are very loyal to the High Emperor nonetheless. The people is for the most part welcoming to newcomers, but the military act harsh. They treat other races that don't look "human" or "Escarian" lesser than they would one of their own. Discrimination is as normal as buying bread in Escari Empire and territories owned by them. All men is expected to serve in the military, and much of their culture is built around war and expansion. They do have a good side to them thought, and are very social. People gather together in many different communities within the nation. Parties and celebration are also often seen and at least once a year there is a military parade. Many songs sung in taverns praise the common soldier's bravery.​

Foreigners might joke with nervous eyes that Escarians live in a constant state of war preparations. Many technology advancement does indeed focus on this area, and the large Escarians cities are filled with guilds that craft weapons and tools. In this later time period amazing new war machines are coming forth. Some better than others.

Government system:
The High Emperor rule above all. He is not worshiped, since he have Endora for that. Under him work the Grand Escarians Council. Positions in the Council are:
Minister of Economy, Minster of Foreign Affairs, Imperia Commander, General of Krona High Constable, Admiral of Krona's Armed Fleet, including various notable merchants, leader of crafting and nobles. Beside the Grand Council is the religious wing, the worshipers of the Dragon All-God. The highest title in this organization is the Invoker. Below the Grand Council and Religion wing are the Ruling Wizard League. The top spots are taken by the 10 most powerful Mages in the Empire.

Dresscode:
With a strong culture, a strict dresscode comes as well. The rich are able to buy silks and other fine products. Commoners wear more rough and medieval clothes.

Religion:
The noble Escarians follow Endora at an almost fanatic level. It is what keep the nation together, and the army willing to fight to the last man. Everyday there is hold an hour long prayer in the many grand churches and cathedrals built solely for Endora and her servants. Especially the shrine in the Palace Throne Room is busy with rich merchant and other important figures coming to speak with the High Emperor. The Escarians know little of Endora's actually form, but many books contain paintings of the servants. Ten books have been written that describe the Dragon All-God and her laws. The Dragon symbol is widely used, and many of the military uniforms use them. The books mention that Endora is trapped, but not how she can be released. Escarian scholars suggest that a huge amount of magic or a relic perhaps could break her free. But that beg the question, should the most powerful God known to Escarians be released?​

Infrastructure:
The Escanrians are known master builders. They have created a special, and secret, concrete that allow them to build huge cities. Farms and fields shoot up and can produce enough food to feed its entire population. From the underground they have made mines that bring up gold, iron, copper and coal. It is not common to keep slaves, and only the rich can afford to keep human servants. For construction trained and paid labor is used, for the Escanrians believe in perfection. Water that isn't taken directly up from the underground is brought to the cities via aqueducts. In the later years smoke and fog have started to collect over the populated areas, but nothing have been done to stop the development and rapid growth. All roads leads to Saryris Capital City is a widely used saying, and it just might be true for the Escari region with their many roads. Most impressive might be the vast fields supporting rice or wheat. With such a huge population, food is more important than anything else. Another reason why they keep expanding their land.

f4da315cfb4466910e52c14026e7d654.png

Capital City ("Saryris Capital City")

Ways of transportation:
Horses, but carriages are not used. Ships are widely used to get around. Some of the best horses are trained and breed in the southern part of the nation.​

Magic:
Not all Escarians are born able to control the magic flow. Pure magicians make up only a small percentage of the population, and only the more rich citizens are able to get the training needed to master the power. In the Capital of Escari Empire do the National Esper Academy each year only send 100 new Wizards to the Royal Battle Wizard Legion. Magic is important to the Escari Empire and 'ranks' have been created to determine the strength of a magic user.

Class A know how to use a large range of magic items. Being the lowest rank, he can't cast magic himself. The classes goes from A, F, S then move up to SA, SF and finally SS the highest level. Class F mostly do research and the classes S, SA make up for the most Battle Wizards. Of course, class SF research higher level magic while SS make up for the extreme elite. Roughly 5.000 are trained to use magic items for war. The public does not have access to magical items, as all these are reserved for the military and noble. (Black markets can be found in all cities. They will often sell magic items.)

0ba1ea7d067eda7d09c5b236bc1cae12.png

Escari Empire have a total population of 200.000.000 Escarians, of which 10.000.000 live in or nearby the Capital City.​

The Escari Empire Military
"War never comes alone" -Krona saying.​

The Escari Empire is, and have always been a fight-for-survival race. The people have forged strong swords and with training learned to defend themselves. They truly believe that the best defense is a good offense. From a small State, to a massive Empire. Out of Saryris Capital City gates Legion after Legion march under order of their new High Emperor. The rich south was taken first, and from there the army went north with the support of the newly founded Krona Armed Fleet. Since then have the Empire slowly been building up its military.

7884d0f09884fc5b83457f172a872b9e.png

The Ground Forces

The main body of the military is huge, and many jobs await within the army. Common soldiers make up the bulk of the forces and they are equipped with anything from swords and shields to spears. They carry both equipment and armor themselves, since carriages are not used. Light soldiers use thin metal plates and leather, while the heavy use thicker armor plates. The heaviest unit, the Elite Dragon Knights use special forged Dragon scales. One Legion consist of 60 units. One unit hold 100 men, all fighting as a giant war machine for the High Emperor. The Escarians relay on advanced military tactics, where all the different units play a key role to success. Special skilled soldiers receive medals for their work, and quite a few men and women become famous back home. The front units are usually spearmen, while the units right behind them carry swords. Legions should not be confused with the "Knight Orders". Few Noblemen want to be mixed with the common folk. Instead a Noble wishing to fight can be accepted into a Knight Order. They are trained to become the Elite, and can afford to carry expensive Dragon armor. The Dragoon Knights are nobles on strong horses while Dragon Knights carry huge shields and walk. These two Knight Orders take commands exclusively from the Imperia Commander. The Imperia Commander is also in charge of the Empire's spies. 35.000.000 men serve in the Ground Forces.

Other important units:

abca5efdf89849f03c38e42d446d24e7.png

War Lizards
In the deep underground, Escarians found large lizards. The lizards took little notice of the small humans who had broken into their home. But the Empire found a use for these primitive beast. The minor Gods sent to aid the Escarians could not remain in the world for long periods of time, and always required a person with the Royal Blood close by. The War Lizards are handled like War Elephants. You charge into the enemy, and hope they don't panic and run back into your own ranks.

c0d09354cb54b522b19d7cf201627930.png

Siege Towers
When laying siege on a enemy fortress, you need siege towers. The Empire have built towers that both can break gates and wooden walls. As well as shooting large arrows. With the downside being it can only shoot forward.

bbc8d80dd60649b026b9e13c217ae19c.png

Other instruments for siege
Hitting the enemy hard is very important for the Escarians. They have created war machines that hit the enemy from away, and most of them are built on the battlefield.

0d6475595ca8fdce8792a3e6d815f478.png

Vinter's Spearhead
The Escarians likes to experiment too. This machine is called the Vinter's Spearhead. It is special in the sense that it can be brought with the army and used instantly. 12 horses are needed to move the weapon. Payload range from large stones to magic explosives. It can turn 100 degrees and with its large range it is weapon comparable to a full blood Dragon.

7bb9b36836ec9b6ce07b0c6d61691dab.png

Ragnar's Revenge
Another experimental weapon. This 'cannon' shoot cannon balls using magic. It is the Empire's most heavy weapon, but sadly lack range, can't take bad weather and sometimes blows up. On the other hand does the firepower bring fear among enemies.

af00f4beb043860cc526d24a21582353.png

Krona's Armed Fleet
The Enlisted sailors takes many kind of roles on board the navy fleet. From cook to gunner. Krona's Armed Fleet proved itself worthy when it was used to take large parts of the western continent. Not only became transportation of troops faster, it was now also possible to create blockages and bombard cities from the sea. The fleet empower different ships, each severing their own purpose. The standard ship engage enemy vessels with smaller versions of Ragnar's Revenge. Craftmen have improved the smaller design to withstand water. With the smaller payload comes better range as well. Krona's Armed Fleet now count 10.000 ships. 6.000.000 men serve onboard. Being able to swim is not a requirement. 2.000 of the 10.000 ships are classified as heavy, but only 100 of those are listed as Titan Class. 3.000 ships are for transport of troops.

93ac2b69419c5839925dc6a31e3ce39e.png

The Standard Frigate
This vessel make up for the most ship in Krona's Armed Fleet. Small, but fast. With 9 cannons on each side it can quickly hit the enemy before retreating.

9080db2645815fd60f936a3973042638.png

Transport
For transport large ships are used to carry the many soldiers in the ground forces. With a flat shipdeck the men can stand ready to storm coasts and harbors.

57028a1d1cdbcfb3c526784f97e86939.png

Titan-Class
The biggest ship in the Krona's Armed Fleet. Only 100 have been made and they are all currently keeping the Escarian seas safe.

The Imperia Elite Forces
What is a army without an Elite to save the day? The Imperia Elite are nobles who can afford to hire master swordsmen for training. And good looking armor as well. The Elite count 3.000.000 of the 35.000.000 men army.

8b8a9f50f45ba294d67741b6908abcc0.png

The Dragon Knight
Masterly trained soldiers. Lot of their gear is magic infused, and many of them carry huge shields. They support the Legions.

990863f77f53a62bb83b6229bf17f9ab.png

The Dragoon Knight
Only the best can take the ranks of the Dragoon Knights. They are permitted the use of the best breed of horses. They are the cavalry that strike down anywhere.

2614f12bc71c500a10420d958c721550.png

The Battle Wizards
Only 3500 of a 6000 men strong Battle Wizard Legion can actually use powerful spells. The rest are trained to use magical items, such as rifles or magical shields for defense of the Espers. Many problems are currently rendering the Battle Wizard Legion useless for battle. Often the Wizards will seek out battles between each other. The young mock the older wizards, and that's a really bad idea. The Imperia Commander is often forces to completely split up the entire Legion, but that means no control whatsoever. However, if the problems could be fixed would the Battle Wizard Legion likely be the strongest in the world.

The Royal Commanding Rank Tree
Ground:
100 men or a unit, is put under a Squad leader. The Squad leader follow orders from the Sergeant, who is in charge of 5 units. The Officers takes order from the higher ups and control a Legion each. The Commander is the last link on the battlefield, and follow but also provide their own input on military strategies from the General stab. The Commander usually have 2 strategist on field with him. The General of Krona High Constable is the highest rank, and serve directly under the High Emperor. During peace times, only the High Emperor can call for the attack on a foreign nation. N
Navy:
The Lieutenant is in charge of keeping check on the Enlisted. Depending on the size of the ship, a single ship normally have minimum two Lieutenants. The Commander is second-in-charge of a vessel. The Captain takes order from the Admiral and each ship bring its own Captain. The Vice-Admiral aid the Admiral of Krona Armed Fleet who serve right under the High Emperor.
Elite: The Imperia Commander is in charge of every elite unit.

Important Military Locations
5c8a611b3b01185a80bdfca9df85a8b2.png

The Capital City

The First Krona Armed Fleet is located outside the main city of the Empire. Along with two Legions for show of power.

Solius Isles
The water around the Isles can be deadly to ships, unless you know the right route of course. Cliffs and sharp stones ensure dangerous waters for enemies who might sneak close to the Empire through this pass. The Baron Legion protect the Solius Castle and outside await the Second Krona Armed Fleet.

588eec589487392a70704de656336408.jpg

Strangelov Island
The biggest island in the Empire's property. The area have shown great fertility, and from the deep gold and diamond have been found in large quantities. This gem is kept protected by the Third Krona Armed Fleet.

Fantasy-World-OSMADTH-Bancur-City.jpg

Harlaw Harbor
Serve as a strategical location for the Empire Navy. Not only is it away from the open sea, it is also closely located next to the Foothold. The area is not as rich as the rest of the Empire, but the people make a living on fish and trade.
Fantasy-World-Fortress-Town.jpg

The Foothold
The Foothold. A land unknown to the Escarians. Will the Legions they come, see and be victorious again?
ro2-fallen-fortress-art.jpg

Rytlock Harbor
The Escarians are quite proud of their skills when it comes to construction. They have made many great buildings, but the Rytlock Fortress might just suppress most of them. The entire thing have been built to last, and make home for the Ruling Wizard League. The Fifth Krona Armed Fleet patrols the waters.
54bad92bc40def230cadf17635cde4b3.png

The Land of Dust
The Escarians have taken a interest to the lands north of them. For the most part it seems unsettled, perhaps for good reason. The few scouts who have returned have reported of desert and few jungles. It will be a challenge worthy of the Escarian people.
408103_art_zamok_krepost_skaly_most_gory_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

Last details:
41.000.000 men and woman serve in the entire military. All men and women are required to work in the military for a minimum of 12 months when they turn 17 (6 months are spent with training). Under this period they will be provided free food and shelter. Depending on the need, they are free to select ground forces or navy. Men cannot refuse service, but women are placed in a lottery. 1/5 of the female populace serve in the military. Teamwork is a must, and the soldiers learn to fight side to side in huge Legions.

Relations:
Saryris Empire trade with others as long they see a profit in it. Openly friendly to races that resemble their own, but may show hostility towards alien like races.​

Legends/Myths:
Stories have it that ghosts from the people that was killed by Ragnar's flames sometimes haunt travels on the many roads.

(Credits goes to Alakaba for this amazing piece of unfinished religion telling)

Before the time of man the world as we understand was teeming with life both unfettered and unrestrained. Over time this land had become full of excess, races were at war with each other for no other purpose than greed and scourging the lands they traveled. From another realm a being of immense power heard the cries of the dying and took pity upon the condemned world. This being takes the form of a dragon known now as Endora. Endora drew from her blood to create the body of man, to be governed by hers Rex. From the vapour that drew forth form the blood she molded man's spirit, this was entrusted to her servant Lucius. From her breath of fire she melded the two parts together with a third, thought, and entrusted this to her servant Prisma.

Thus with man complete as a pure being Endora rent a hole into the world, scouring the land with her mighty talons and planted mankind in his wake. Thus mankind began their journey to remake the world in their divine image. Humanity grew and flourished under the care of Endora and her servants but was unable to convince the other races into a peaceful collective free from vice. As time went on man grew tired and angry of the attempts to seize their fortunes and began to arm themselves in defence. So did the fall of man begin when he had his drawn sword in anger. Humanity then ignorant of their guiding powers began to believe themselves blessed by their own achievement and began to take the lands of those races they believed inferior. After claiming lands outside their right, the servants laid a warning to humanity by rendering the land barren through blight and drought. This punishment when unheeded by the people who then sought claim over each other's dominion, believing it to be the only land worth holding. Thus the first war of humanity had begun, the war went on for 200 years until at last Endora could bear it no more. He sent forth Prisma as a woman clad in white to the capitol of each faction to deliver the truth of their existence in the span of one day. In all instances she was met with hostility, for man had sold himself to gods of wealth and desire, thus she was forced to call upon the aid of Rex to purge the towns in a torrent of flame and Lucius to gather the souls, sparing only the infants, which she collected as she went before traveling to the next town in hopes to find a pure home for the children of man.

As she traveled to the city of the largest house to again deliver the words of her master she was taken back in shock. Where she had planned on preaching her word she had instead found a noble looking man preaching the same. Though he did not mention the gods of which he could not have heard he spoke of the opulence of mankind and how they had fallen into the decadence they had once abhorred. Curious to test this man, Prisma took on the guise of an old woman weathered by many years. She approached the man and asked why the man was preaching. The man replied, "My family has taken much but given little, the seeds of wealth are to be spread evenly across the fields of man lest they rot in the hands of the tyrant who rots with them." Upon hearing this Prisma had concluded that there was still hope for mankind, no sooner was the thought complete did no fewer than ten soldiers lead by the lord of the land had shown up demanding the head of the one who blasphemed against his lord. The people who had gathered began to cheer the soldiers by begging for an execution on the spot. The man said to the people, "Why must it be that you who go hungry are so thirsty for blood, when you have not even bread for your children?" As the soldier in charge of the operation drew his sword to strike the man Prisma had reached out grasping both men in the talons of her true form. As she took to the skies she said to the executioner, "gaze upon your lord, how he is but a worm writhing in the mud". With those words spoken she had dropped the soldier into the inferno the city was fast becoming.

The noble man had spoken in words of fear and anger, "why dost thou purge my kin, though they have done wrong they had still chance to be saved!" Prisma then replied as the pair landed by a glade "the time of salvation is now and their judgment has been passed, you who have inherited the mind of humanity's origin are to be it now." Upon entering the cave and seeing the hundreds of children within he said, "How am I to provide for these when our land has been scourged so!" Then did an eye open from the air and reveal the truth to him, Endora spoke, "As I and my servants have provided before, so to shall we now provide when given sacrifice of man's ignorance." The man taken aback by these strange words had asked, "What have I who possess nothing to give a being who has all they require?" Then Endora proposed her offer to the man, "You still have your name, give it to me and I shall grant you another that will hold the power to call my servants to your aid and the aid of rest." Thus the man had given his mortal name and become the first Invoker of the gods.

He turned back to the ruins of the city and asked that life be returned to the ashen land. No sooner had he made his request had plants begun to spring from the earth and animals return to the land. When he gazed upon to verdant green that had arisen he turned his gaze back to eye in joy and proclaimed, "What does one call a power so great that it can create the purest of scenes for the ruins of the damned!" "Endora", spoke the eye and thus he revealed the names of his servants; Prisma, god of emotion and keeper of the mind, Lucius, god of weather and keeper of spirits, and the oldest Rex, god of fortitude and keeper of the body. With that Endora than spoke, "With these three to guide you I will entrust this land unto humanity once more, so long as you trust in us and our ways so shall we trust you and yours, no go forth and spread your word of virtue to the world so that generations after you may life without pain." It was at that point that Lucius had appeared as a spirit of wind with the souls of the dead in tow. He spoke to the invoker and said, "gaze upon these the souls of the damned who go unto their maker for judgment, their fate is not their own to decide and their fault is not any others. Now lead these children in pure thought so that one day I may rejoice that this grim task is complete. Now onward wary spirits your time is at an end." With that Lucius and the souls departed through the eye into the abyss. Then appeared Rex as an avatar of flame. He spoke, "One man has not the power to raise many by his own will, I will grant you these servants of clay to tend to your needs until the children are grown." After thanks from the Invoker so too did Rex depart. Prisma once again as a woman in white spoke to the Invoker saying, "You who are as a beacon to your people shall be granted clarity of mind to lead the people unto greatness, so that we may one day gaze upon your works truly knowing that you have acted out of the good for all." With that message of hope did Prisma depart and the eye vanish from existence. Thus had the era of man's rebirth begin.

The Lands: Much of the land dwell on the mountain range that start in the south and end in the north. Many of these mountains hold forests, while the area closer to the sea is filled with rich plain soil. The Escarians keep cows, pigs, sheep, chickens for food. In some areas large rice fields been built, while other areas make a living on wheat. Scattered around lies ruins from old civilizations, but many stones have been taken from the ruins and used in new cities. The roads are patrolled by units in the day time, but there have been few reports of beasts who attack travelers in the night.

Notable beasts:
The advancement left many of the beasts either killed for their skin or trapped for entertainment. You can however, find Griffins, sable tigers and large bears hiding in the mountains. Most of them are on the brink of extinction. Deep underground near lava sources live huge lizards.

Oh yea before every spot for a god is taken while i slowly write mine reserve me a spot unless the spots for gods is unlimited.

o-o hm well there are 5 seats for you guys then there is the Gm and two co-gms that has gods as well.
The rest will have to settle as adventurers and followers of these gods.

o-o hm well there are 5 seats for you guys then there is the Gm and two co-gms that has gods as well.
The rest will have to settle as adventurers and followers of these gods.

Well yea thats why i'm asking for a reserve i cant type out a decent funtioning God within 5 minutes i need time n stuff to think of names locations etc i don't want my efforts wasted because everyone else took the spots while i was making said god.

No worries @ResolverOshawott you have one of the seats until such a time you decide to give it up. Let your imagination run wild until you feel satisfied ^^

@Windstormugly I think I'm gonna make a new race, while I can't do thewhole thing right now, I'd like to reserve the Orange islands to the North.

@Nocturne997 the golden islands are yours to populate and rule.

@Rion Your crazy god and war-loving Escarians are part of the world, I couldn't say no to a map with towns ;)

Wonderful. I do like the idea with the adventures. Just hope some people will sign up for them.

well i am in need of sleep so i will finish my god on new year or something because i have to go to a party today

Oh yea my little minions will be taking that crimson colored land above the orange one if its already claimed then the lime green one next to it c:.

@ResolverOshawott So you are casting lustful glances at the old-blood colored area, they are now in your hands... or paws, claws, tentacles whatevs xD

@Rion I share that hope, and I think Ill make an add for them hopefully numerous adventurers ^^

Name: Uzuna

Age: Uzuna has been here as long as Death has. Being present from the start of all things living. She is said to have been born upon the first death of a living creature.
Appearance/appearances: Her.jpg [Humanoid]

Real body: [True From] Space mermaid.jpg [Animalistic form: Splits into hundreds of these] Alien_spider_01.jpg
State of existence: She exists in the Mortal Plane, living among her people as a leader.

Personality: Uzuna desires very little of this world. She wishes happiness among her subjects, that her kingdom expands, and... that the world be granted the 'grace' of her pestilence. Her personality being warm and inviting when you first meet her, however, when she offers you her friendship, if you do not accept the first time, she will be cold and uncaring from then on.

Responsibility: Uzuna has a deep love for her children, protecting them through her powers and blessings. However, if one does not accept her pestilent strength when she offers it the first time, she will turn from you and you will have no favor of hers.

Backstory: Ever since Death arrived, Uzuna has been sitting in her lands, collecting followers of her powers. Any who follow her receive her blessings and become one her people....in two ways. Their bodies are changed and altered to be one of the new race, and they are accepted into her lands.

Connections: Uzuna has very little love for Prospera, the minor god of Endora. On the otherr hand, the other two Minor gods have her favor due to their nature. Her dislike for Prospera comes from her connection to life, while the other two are associated with death. [ @Rion ] Secretly is in love with Hjorn/Hymn [ @Silvir ]

Relics: Uzuna has placed many Relics of her power in her domain. Some of these relics have been found and taken by adventurers and thieves. Oddly enough, Uzuna was not displeased by this, for these relics grant her small pockets of vision in other realms they travel. These Relics include:

This unholy dagger glows green along it's edge, when used as a weapon, it grants the user unprecedented aim on vital organs at one cost. If the user drops the blade without killing the target, the user will become extremely ill with an unknown disease. The blade can still be held and looked at if there is no killing intent involved, but if it senses a killer instinct, it will activate.

This glaive was created by Uzuna herself and is made at least partially of bone. The grip is black leather. It can turn water to a disease ridden ooze and allows the owner to safely go without sleep. The source of its power is its owner's life-essence. It can only be used by females. It seems to gravitate toward those with troubled pasts. At the moment, it is hidden within a dungeon guarded by insectoid beasts.

The last weapon Uzuna was involved with, Widow Maker is a whip covered thorns. The whip seems to have a mind of it's own, wrapping around body parts and shredding them by moving in a contrary motion. While the whip is held, the user is overcome with Uzuna's presence and when the battle is over, will feel a tugging in their mind drawing them towards Uzuna. (Think The Ring from LoTR with Sauron's Eye)

The Dread Crypt are singular, decrepid buildings that span underground for at least fifty feet in every direction of the main building. Inside these crypts are Dark Gates, these portals allow instant transportation between other Dread Crypts. This is why the only boats around the islands of the Dread Expanse [ the name of Uzuna's realm] are wrecks.

Finally
The Desolate Monolith is a huge, ebony tower. This tower sits on the back of a Dreadmirage [Info Below] and is where Uzuna lives. The tower itself is actually alive, with a large eye gazing down upon those who enter. The 'door', actually a mouth. The tower radiates Uzuna's power and gives any who have her favor a much greater strength. The opposite is true for those she opposes, they will grow much weaker.

Powers: Uzuna focuses much of her strength on her powers, as physically, she is not formidable. Uzuna's mere presence is one filled with disease and a feeling of oncoming agony. Those without strong wills tend to flee if she fluctuates her presence. She can raise hordes of the undead, and is known to grant these undead horrible, diseased weapons, from rusted machetes to magic that blasts pure disease. The hordes she summoned are [obviously] immune to poisonous and diseased attacks. However, they are weak to one thing. Her undead are killed with healing magic, making healers actually offensive against them.

Children: Uzuna has three main 'children' besides all the rest that becomes her race:

Mournfang is the firstborn of Uzuna, and is by far the physically strongest of her children. Using right arm as both a shield and a weapon, despite his appearence, he is incredibly fast and eats his victims when they are killed. Shaman.jpg

Mistling is the middle child of Uzuna's and is the only female of the three. She holds the strongest magic among anyone known in their realm an can be described as "The perfect combination of Physical and Magical murder" - A now dead Adventurer- Shamaness.jpg

The third and final child of Uzuna, Phaseling is the youngest and weakest of the three. However, this does not make him truly weak, as Phaseling tends to 'not fight his own battles'. He uses a large number of 'pets' to kill his enemies and thus himself does very, very little of the fighting. Few have seen even his fourth pet and lived. [And none have seen all] skullshaman xx.jpg

Realm:Nothing happens to anyone who steps into the realm Uzuna... Immediately. If one stays out in the open too long, it is more than likely one of the realms many predators will hunt you down. If a god steps onto the grounds, it is not likely this will kill them, however, when a god that opposes Uzuna arrives, things do turn for the worst quite quickly, as diseases of all kinds, monsters who's bodies are more like nightmares, and the undead who bite and slash with ancient claws all turn their attention to the new presence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: The Fallen

Appearances: The Fallen appear extremely different due to the many different racial backgrounds they originated from. they have been described as appearing decrepid, zombie-like, and diseased. While not truly undead, they tend to appear very much so.
Race Bit level 3.jpg Another Female Race Bit.jpg Another Race Bit for the world.jpg A Race Bit.jpg

Physiology: Each Fallen works very similarly to how the race they originated from, however, they all share one common organ now. This organ, called the "Vilesac" is a single organ that perpetually produces a virus. This virus heals wounds, and attacks non-infected cells. Once each cell contains the virus in the body, it sits in wait for a wound to appear, quickly sealing it up, but also spreading the disease through the blood. When it enters a body without a Vilesace, the virus runs rampant killing the host cells instead of infecting them.

Reproduction: While the Fallen are mainly created through followers of Uzuna coming and gaining her blessing, if two Fallen that originated from the same race reproduce in the same way that race does, a fallen child is born. Fallen Children, also called The Reborn, are much stronger than their Fallen parents as they were born and are used to Uzuna's power. As such, these children generally grow to be some of the strongest Vilemages among Fallen society.

Culture: The Fallen live on the backs of Dredmirage [more info under Notable Beasts]. These are the only things known to be in the Dread Expanse that can support regular life. This is because of the Dreadmirage's immunity to disease alltogether. Life on these walking cities is relatively easy for the Fallen, as the creature grows plants that provide food on it's back, and often herbivorous animals flock to the creature. The Fallen government consists of 4 main leaders and Uzuna. The four leaders are called the Witch Coven, as they are all female. Each one lives within The Desolate Monolith and governs a certain area of expertise. Each one being Military, Religious, Financial, and Communications. [Communications tends to cover the largest area of the government.] Uzuna meets with them as they discuss things and often chimes in when needed. If she is not there, the Religious Witch takes her place temporarily.

Dresscode: The Fallen often wear clothes, but it is a bit of a melting pot, as they all come from different societies and backgrounds.

Religion: The Fallen all worship Uzuna as the greatest god and creator of their people. They are akk zealously loyal to her due to the fact that most of them became Fallen because they were already followers of Uzuna.

Infrastructure: Each city of The Fallen are on the backs of Dreadmirages, generally consisting of small towns and villages. The only time this is different is on the Alpha Dreadmirage, which holds the Capital city and the Desolate Monolith. Transportation consists of riding on the backs of Skull Dragons, which provide a flying capability, as ground transport is next to useless when the Dreadmirage takes them wherever they need.

Ways of transportation: Dreadmirage and Skull Dragon, some ride Darkhounds, but only during war and ground battles.

Magic: Only Fallen who already could wield magic can use the magic of Uzuna. The Reborn however are all capable of using her magic and generally hold a place as being well respected.

Army: The armies of Uzuna consist of huge battalions of foot soldiers, as well as smaller regiments of Hunter-Killers [Skull Dragon Cavalry] and Recon regiments [Darkhound cavalry]. Few war machines dot their army, but the mage infantry is something to behold, as their magical power is among the greatest the world has seen.

Background: Ever since Uzuna made the first Fallen, they have been growing and expanding to new Dreadmirages, making new cities and more Fallen. Each day, they go about their buisness, generally happy with their lives as Uzuna caters to the whims of those who are in need of her help. If wartime comes, the sheer number of volunteers is enough to overwhelm the number of required soldiers.

Relations: The Fallen have a festival in the Capital city every year called the Harrowing. All races that are not opposed to Uzuna are welcome to come. They hold no other public celebrations and as of now have no trade routes.

Legends/Myths: Many of the taverns and other places in the Dread Expanse are dotted with stories of Uzuna's greatness and how she cares for all the poeple. Some hold legends from their lands that have been altered to fit into the culture of the Fallen. Overall, there are legends, but they are not dominant in the society.

The Lands: The largest portion of the Dread Expanse is wastelands and tundra. However, there are some places of Oasis among these large expanses of emptyness. These are generally where the Dreadmirage will stop to wait for those who would join the Fallen.

Notable beasts:
3573334-23014195-thumbnail.jpg
- A hulking beast that carries the Fallen's cities and towns on it's back. The Aplha Dredmirage is 1 and a half times as large as the others. They are large enough to walk/swim across the gaps between the islands.
creature_concept_01.jpg
- Ridden into battle by the Fallen.
Zombie%20Dragon.jpg

creature_concept_01.jpg

Darkhounds roam the wastelands and short-lived jungles of the Dread Expanse. While there are slight color variations between species living in different environments, that is the most variation one will find in the Darkhounds. These color differences are as such, Darkhounds living in the Wasteland have a tan and grey hide [the one in the picture], Darkhounds living in the jungles have a dark green hide with a pattern of light green splintered about. These creatures hunt in packs and use they're blistering speed to take down large prey, each Darkhound standing at about 5 foot 4 inches, though the Alphas of each pack tend to be a few inches taller. The teeth within their mouth, while not poisonous, contain a large number of diseases. If bitten by a Darkhound [if you survive the assault] is best treated with herbs and magic, potions do not tend to work very well in fighting the diseases in a Darkhound's bite.
Flayer_Magic_Dave_Rapoza_2.jpg

Venolisk are the natural predators of Darkhounds and stand between 5" 8' and 6"1'. They tend to live near Oasis, in Jungles, and near the Coast. While not particularly aggressive towards humanoids, the creature often attempts to eat anything that is smaller than itself. These creatures live alone and have violent border disputes with other Venolisk, these often end with one Venolisk devouring the other. The blood of these creatures is poisonous and burns to the touch, causing blistering and searing pain. Venolisk are attracted to the glow of fire and often can be seen staring at light sources for long periods of time.
crabcritter.jpg

Sennoks are only found in Oasis, however, they are present in every Oasis. the males, unlike most species, tend to outgrow the females by a large amount. When a male grows too large, the largest being 7" tall, they are incapable of reproducing with any of the females. This state puts them into a raging torrent as they're mating cycles are permanently disrupted. A Sennok's favorite hunting method is to lye in wait in the sand near the edge of an Oasis and wait for their prey. However, when an overgrown male becomes what is known as a "Wrathful Sennok" they leave behind this strategy and kill anything in sight, though this makes them very open to attack and are often killed either Venolisks or Darkhounds. The most daunting feature of a Sennok is it's armor, which is hard as steel, this armor is capable of withstanding a good few blows from a Greatsword before it cracks.
sluggo.jpg

Sand Leeches live in the Wasteland areas of the Dread Expanse. Living underground, these creatures are known to appear at the most horrible of times as they are attracted by the scent of blood on the ground. While not technically a "Leech" as they do not latch on to their host, Sand Leeches worm-like body and love of blood earned them their name. If one can score a good shot with a sword anywhere on the Sand Leeches body, they are more than likely to kill these 3" long beasts, the problem stems from the overwhelming number of them that appear when blood is shed.
hornedmommy_small.jpg

One of the more tame creatures of the Dread Expanse, Anka are one the most beautiful creatures to inhabit this deathly plane. Often kept as herd animals on the backs of Dreadmirages, Anka are often eaten by the other creatures of the Dread Expanse. The iridescent manes of these beasts have often been made into jewelry worn by female Fallen. The Anka are very fast runners and can outrun most horses, they are also agile climbers. However, the reason these are not used for transportation, is that if an Anka is separated from their mate, they will lose all will to go on, and will literally sit down and await death. Not only that, but Anka are not very strong and thus cannot carry a burden any heavier than a saddle and a small rider, making gear much heavier than leather not an option.
3dartist-tutorial_Render.jpg

Be warned, Wraith are by far the most dangerous creatures that live in the Dread Expanse. Standing at 6"4', they can look most men straight in the eye, and this is what they desire, to look their prey in the eye as they die. The Wraith are born killers, not only are they alive in the womb, but they kill their brothers and sisters until they are the last ones left, eating the corpses of their siblings. Finally, the baby Wraith emerges from the Mother and runs off so as to keep it's mother from devouring it. The Wraith feel no remorse, are entirely willing to cannibalize their own to live longer, and hunt for no other reason than to kill. These creatures, while lacking tough armor, do not seem to ever need it. Despite the look of their arms, they are incredibly strong, able to rip the armor off of ones body. In some cases, it has been reported that Wraiths have grabbed lighter helmets and crushed them in their hands, along with the unfortunate soul within's skull.These creatures learn extremely quickly, learning to dodge weapons after being hit by them only once. But by far the worst part is the Wraith's uncanny ability to mimic sounds. This is less of a defense mechanism as it is a psychological weapon, Wraiths have been known to copy the screams of their dying victims, uttering their cries for help to lure in more prey.
TharNaccandor_Creaturespot.jpg

The Malar are actually very tame creatures. These 1"2' tall tree dwellers are very adept survivors, and make excellent pets. Feeding on tree sap and berries with their circular mouth, the Malar are very good at camouflage, changing the color of their bright red scales to match that of the surface they are sitting on. These creatures are found most often on the backs of Dreadmirages and in the jungles of the Dread Expanse.
Zombie%20Dragon.jpg

Skull Dragons stand at about 8"2' tall and live exclusively among The Fallen. These creatures are the result of Uzuna's necromantic powers seeping into the bones of dead dragons, as the bodies are resurrected, the bones morph and change shape until they fit the caste of Skull Dragons, with new flesh and sinews growing rapidly along them. These creatures do not eat, do not sleep, and do not require special care of any kind. Their only purpose is to serve as a mode of transport for Uzuna's people. If a Skull Dragon does devour an enemy in the field of battle, it has been noticed that the enemy is later excreted in a sort of "Flesh Cocoon" Which, when opened, reveals a newly made Undead.
theguymandufeeeglo23small2smalleditsmallagain.jpg

The Voidborn are the most intelligent of the Dread Expanses creatures besides The Fallen. These creatures are spawned from strange pits of black ooze which often pours out near areas of extreme magical power. What anomalies cause these areas of power is unknown, as well as what causes the pits to appear. What is known is that the Voidborn are capable of "Speech" or rather a sort of Group Telepathy. Using their abilities, these creatures can control their own special form of Magic, coming to be known as Void Magic in honor of it's first users. Their limbs can be morphed into whatever shape they wish, and otherwise take the form of humanoid hands with four digits. While the Voidborn have no organized form of government nor can they be considered truly "Sentient" They are capable of being reasoned with and are highly logical.
3573334-17617296-thumbnail.jpg

Daken are what is to be considered the "Cow" of the Dread Expanse. Relatively docile, these gentle beasts live in large herds and are often used for food. The males sport armor-like Chitin which covers their soft, gelatin-like bodies. From these beasts, you can harvest their meat without them noticing while still keeping the beasts alive, allowing a near infinite amount of food as long as the creatures are kept alive.
Creature-web.jpg
FORMORIANFRONTCOVER.01.jpg

Simple and true, many undead of many races roam the lands of the Dread Expanse, though they are mainly concentrated around areas where there is less heat, such as the jungles and the coast, however, in these areas they are often killed by other creatures, so while their numbers are not large, they are present. Not all wield weapons of their past, but some of the stronger ones do.
3573334-9739056-thumbnail.jpg

Necromantic Seeders are creatures that posses a large amount of dark, necromantic energy. As they go along, they tend to stop when they sense the presence of a dead body. They then lower their abdomen and "seed" New life into the body, creating Wild Undead.

Well @Nocturne997 that is one interesting god and race (though I mostly skimmed through it), we'll give it more of a throughout reading once I wake up ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.