War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how there is already such a nice atmosphere around the adventurers xD
I get the feeling they will soon be at each others throats, or rather, Mithranuil has a terrible temper :D
Gives me the feeling Dohemd should step in before it gets out of hand...

anyways, @Nocturne997 I am still envious as to how you find the awesome pictures for the beastiary ^^
I love how I can see connections between some of the beasts and those that inhabit the lands of me and @Silvir
Especially the wraiths, skull dragons, voidborn and necromantic seeders (the undead are more or less self-explaining, though are they the same kind of undead silvir uses? I think not xD). I'm also wondering what kind of void-magic the void-born uses O_O

@Rion yup, Dohemd really needs to be part of this xD
as a mediator of course... ahem :3

Last edited:
UNI just started i put ma girl aside in case I would get swamped due to the upcoming tests >.<
But yeah she will be moved there this afternoon when I'm done with everything else

HAAA WERE IS THE LINK...can some one pleas place the link! or tell me were is it...I have like 21 alerts i need to attend ;-;

In the first OOC-post, as it should be ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just in time. I was just about to make a move...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry about that @Rion I hope I didn't make you change too much :/

@Rion Maybe, though its hard to tell a Parosuln from a human unless they show their Suln, so unless you have spent enough time around them to notice the slight discerning features of the different families in the Paros you would not recognize them immediately, even if you had met other Parosulns ^^

Yeah... Pretty awkward thing going on. Perhaps I did rush that last part.

I think i would wait till all is right..for now i would just watch

@Rion You could have started a fight :D

@Yonsisac you could just waltz in, I mean, there is another lizard sitting there at the moment xD

For the others there is a drow elf sitting outside and muttering to herself about how much she hates civilization :3

well....i guess i could jump in now...let me read a few things first

Status
Not open for further replies.