War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yea Nether can make a miniscule version of him to walk around like a normal mortal being not a giant phoenix or purple dragon, he wouldn't mind making some non drake friends though he might get a bit suspicious knowing that Arloste is for some reason running around there because i may not have mentioned it in her sign up but she is related to royalty.

Fairly sure most if not all gods can do that lol.

@ResolverOshawott you are absolutely correct in that all gods should be capable of creating minor versions of themselves. The problem is that they must divert part of their attention for every form they simultaneously hold. Unless they free the part to differentiate a mind nuanced after their growth apart from themselves. This is a very rare decision however, as "clones" of yourself with minds of their own tend to go against you sooner rather than later xD

@ResolverOshawott you are absolutely correct in that all gods should be capable of creating minor versions of themselves. The problem is that they must divert part of their attention for every form they simultaneously hold. Unless they free the part to differentiate a mind nuanced after their growth apart from themselves. This is a very rare decision however, as "clones" of yourself with minds of their own tend to go against you sooner rather than later xD

Friend on skype after reading this: Hey Resolver you should make Sauron!

Me: NO! i put that on Nether's sheet as a joke dammit stop giving me these ideas.

Friend: XD.

Well sounds like a plan then. Nether can just make a mini version of himself to snoop around in mortal business while not having all eyes on him and he'll probably just have 1 or 2 forms probably no more than that.

Do i have to fill out a CS too?

@ResolverOshawott I'd say edit it in your god-cs as different appearances/true-form of your god. I mean, it is still your god xD

Naw i'l just make a adventurer sheet so people can see it, and place it in Nether's sheet.

And guys my brain is telling me to create someone like Sauron someone help me.

Gods with nation slots are filled. You could create a evil walking the land without followers, but he would be weak and easy prey for adventures and Gods. However, I see no problem in creating a Overlord guy type adventurer as long he is more neutral than anything else.

@ResolverOshawott I see a trend starting where everyone decides to make adventurer versions of their gods... not sure if I like it :P

@Rion that is the GMs view on the matter as well. As I have already stated, there might be weak gods without peoples of their own walking around. An adventurer trying to become an evil overlord isnt that special. Succeeding ones on the other hand... there are Real gods for that.

Hmm actually i'm going to make this one unrelated to Nether and probably a Escarian because they fit to be overlord type characters.

that is the GMs view on the matter as well. As I have already stated, there might be weak gods without peoples of their own walking around. An adventurer trying to become an evil overlord isnt that special. Succeeding ones on the other hand... there are Real gods for that.

Hmm would a powerful mage be enough?.

@ResolverOshawott Try and see ;)
Oh and if you are making an Escarian, don't forget to discuss juicy parts with @Rion as he is their creator ^^

Of course c:.

Pretty sure they wont mind having a overlord type character in their ranks c:.

Depends on how you are going to play him. Escarians like war, but that doesn't mean they want to see the end of the world. Evil twisted corruption is also looked down upon (Chaos characters and such). If you are going with a true Overlord type I suggest that he could be a soldier, or even a Lord gone mad. Perhaps he is touched by another God, or get hold of a relic that change him. It would explain why he is not in the Escari Empire too, as he is likely exiled. It's up to you of course. But the Escari Empire don't kill civilians unnecessary and we do not keep slaves.

Depends on how you are going to play him. Escarians like war, but that doesn't mean they want to see the end of the world. Evil twisted corruption is also looked down upon (Chaos characters and such). If you are going with a true Overlord type I suggest that he could be a soldier, or even a Lord gone mad. Perhaps he is touched by another God, or get hold of a relic that change him. It would explain why he is not in the Escari Empire too, as he is likely exiled. It's up to you of course. But the Escari Empire don't kill civilians unnecessary and we do not keep slaves.

Ah that sounds really good perhaps he got hold of a relic made by Endora that made him well not right in the head?

@ResolverOshawott either that or he found a relic made by another god, as they don't usually make objects that would turn their own people crazy.

Windstormugly got a point. There are dozen of other Gods, either still alive or dead. Who know what might have been left behind after the battle between the Old Gods.

Windstormugly got a point. There are dozen of other Gods, either still alive or dead. Who know what might have been left behind after the battle between the Old Gods.

Hmm i can think of something up i'm sure c:.

Oh yea can we start soon?

Reactions: Silvir
Status
Not open for further replies.