War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're more than welcome @Yonsisac

8 timers!? It was 2 times in the first post... oh well. I wanna change my population count to 200.000.000 Escarians

@Rion if you change the "SSS" or at least explain it and your adventurer is accepted xD
and is your land capable of supporting 200.000.000 ?
(I have said its 8 times the size of earth since the original version ;)

@ResolverOshawott seems fair enough

@Yonsisac you are up for an adventurer ^^

----------------

AND STOP WITH THE ENLARGEMENT OF YOUR PEOPLES!!!

more people is not simply better, their bulk-troops gets slightly worse, their people get less individually strong (in varied uses of the word) and so on.

*Starts serching the lost and found*
Soooo....Sombody made the Lizard people?...Cant finde it

Sixty-six Two hundred million gigantic beasts of fire and scale would need a lot of food and territory to sustain its immense population.

Here's a suggestion perhaps a adventurer working on discovering elusive races? like the race i'm working on is quite elusive and most of them don't care about other empires but their own but wont attack if another person from another empire discovered them.
And that sounds excellent.
An adventurer and explorer in search of elusive races- nay, of elusive creatures- no, not even just that!

A seeker of secret creatures, a discoverer of hidden plants, a finder of forgotten trails...
Yes! It shall be a young and curious adventure who seeks to discover all unknown things and record them in a bestiary of the world!
What a wonderful idea. Thank you, ResolverOshawott.

Lizards? @Yonsisac if you are talking about the races that were going to be in the original version they are in the original thread in the graveyard.

@Mite sounds like a wonderful idea ^^

@Windstormugly I'm planning a huge overhaul of the Escarians military. The SSS thing will be explained there. The Roman Empire was capable of supporting 56.800.000, if you believe Wikipedia. Since we are scaling Earth up 8 times, a mere 200.000.000 shouldn't be a problem.... That's said, Humans can do this because we have created farms. I doubt beasts living in caves can do the same.

Thank you will have a wordy and brave adventure in a Moment

@Rion Interesting, make the overhaul and we'll evaluate it then. Just remember that the largest army is not always the victor, least of all in this tale.

@Windstormugly You make it sound like I'm gonna wage war on everyone. >.> We are peaceful beings, just happens to be easily bored...

@Rion I'm not sure I would mention your Escarians in the same sentence as the word "peaceful", but I could be wrong.
And to be truthful I more or less count on it ;)

Name: Arloste "Rampage" El-Sayed
Race: Drake
Appearance:
wingless_dragon_by_kirill_predator-d5omj8l.jpg
For her age she's considered pretty young and is only around 9 ft tall from head to toe. And she has 5 claws/fingers (call them whatever) not 3 she only has 3 toes/claws on her feet however.

Personality: Despite looking intimidating she's actually pretty curious dragon not to mention adventurous but really caution but the reason she got the nickname "Rampage" is well if she ever goes in a fight she'll be some kind of black and red mass of death hurdling towards you at high speeds more than ready to tear you apart not to mention she doesn't come up with strategies often either other than "Charge!". But she'll be one great addition to your team once you befriend her.

Bio: She actually came from The Ashen Plains and left to explore the world.

Profession:

I think i may lower the count of drakes to just 140 million because.

@Windstormugly You make it sound like I'm gonna wage war on everyone. >.> We are peaceful beings, just happens to be easily bored...
Aragor: "Hah we're obviously the superior race here you guys are pretty humans and we're dragons just wingless and smaller."

Escarians: *Declares war on drakians*.

Hey look Big Lizards.....is it posible to make two adventures?

Oh XD well gona make one now and then in the foture i will make a Nother One ^_^

Whelp, updated my adventurer CS. I'll do the overhaul tomorrow, so I hope the simple explanation in the bio is enough.

@ResolverOshawott Too bad your location in the world means little chance of war between us. Only bad stuff happens on the huge sea...

@Windstormugly Btw, are you doing the same thing again with the world border?

Too bad your location in the world means little chance of war between us. Only bad stuff happens on the huge sea...

Never say never, technology is gonna get better, empires will get bigger. Drakes aint gonna stay on their land forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.