War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: He is known as Nether, Iblis, Sauron whatever they wish to call him but he is most well know as Nether

Occupation: He is known as The Father of Beast and monsters The God of Magma (mix between fire and earth), elements and minerals (Could be considered part of magma but including it to be safe).

Age: He was among the first that created the world. He created the earth and created minerals and elements essential for survival for other races besides his own.

Appearance/appearances: He take whatever the hell form he wishes to but these are his most note worthy ones.

His blue/white phoenix form.

12834322511130.jpg

And his form as a dragon.

The_Purple_Dragon_by_thedragonofdoom.jpg

Those two are merely the most common forms he takes on. He can be whatever the heck he wants really.

Real body: Who the heck knows? his real body could just be a puff of pitch black smoke for all they know which he probably is.

State of existence: He walks among his subjects with this he lets them know that he exist so atheist cant deny his existance and they know he will protect them if needed.

Responsibility:He feels really proud about his race and doesn't really care about his children as he knew their off doing their own things be it trying to kill a entire nation or just exploring.

Backstory: He doesn't hang around other gods so he just goes about observing his own race(s).

Connections: While he might not be social. He's one of the first gods that came into existance so most if not every god would know of him but their races may not.

Relics: Oh there is plenty of relics scattered around his land you just have to find them.

Powers: Blessings from him are not that rare actually though he often shows love for his race by giving them relics to assist them with their tasks.

Children: He has 5 and their a good example why some call him "The father of beast and monsters" will list this in the sheet for his race.

Realm: Well any god can go into his realm if they wish, just as long they don't try to destroy anything though mortals may and probably die in it because his realm happens to be a volcanic plain with active volcanoes.

(Ok i will make the race later i have a new years eve party to attend).

"For every force, there is a counter-force."
Name: M M/MASA

Titles
The Betrayer,
Killer of Gods,
Patron of Massacre,
Destroyer of Reason,
She Who Kills,
The Equalizer,
The Original Weapon.

Purpose: M M serves as a conduit, gathering all of the world's curses towards the gods into one, solidified mass. It is the centre point for all negative karma in the world, and takes these curses so that no other being must ever be forced to bear their weight. In this way, she is simultaneously the most deadly thing to the gods, and the most helpful. If ever there were to arise an enemy of the gods, who was willing to break the fundamental laws of the world in order to achieve their goals, M M would be the force wielded to stop them. In that sense, she could be called both the "Ultimate Demonic Weapon" and the " Ultimate Holy Weapon".
Age: MM is an anomaly, a force born into the world for a single, deadly purpose. She is technically older than the World, but arrived here after everything was already complete and was found by her people long after they had already formed a society.

Appearance: In appearance, M M seems to be little more than an ornate Katana, with a blade nearly five feet in length and shining with a strange, unknowable power. Despite seeming like a weapon that should never be practical to use, there is something strangely enticing about it that bends the wills of others into touching it.

Real body: In truth, M M is not a sword, but rather the concept of a "Weapon that destroys gods" personified. Likewise, wherever she appears her true appearance will change, so as to suit the world she has manifested in.

State of existence: 3, M M regularly and exclusively inhabits the physical plane, being at the forefront of any activities taken in Jagd.

Personality: M M is, surprisingly, not a particularly malicious being. Given, she does retaliate with instant death whenever any fulfill her criteria for elimination, but otherwise her personality is actually quite amiable. She shows great interest in mortal pleasures and concerns, as she is the closest to mortals among all the gods. She doesn't like oppression, which is one of the few things that really rile her up.

Responsibility: M M feels the need to protect those who have worked so hard to preserve themselves, and will smite all those who dare to try to use abnormal power over her followers. She claims that, if a god were to take mortal form and go on a killing spree within her kingdom, she would only care as far as perhaps wanting to duel the God herself. Otherwise, she simply follows her wielder wherever they may go, slaying all those to whom her blade may point.

Backstory: Ever since M M first fell to the World from the Heavens, she has been revered as the "Ultimate Weapon". She was grasped first by a humble farmer, whom she spoke to about her true nature and abilities. This farmer, who was a fool, went and attempted to kill the local Feudal Lord, and was quickly defeated after felling a dozen of the lord's guards in a single swing. The lord took hold of the weapon, fearing its power, only to find his mind connected to an immensely powerful being that would grow to be called the sword's "Guardian", its spirit. In exchange for its power, this lord swore to protect the blade with his life and all of his power, and to enshrine it so that all those in his new nation could see its might.

Connections: Gods generally try to avoid being acquainted with their natural enemy, although M M herself doesn't particularly dislike them.

Relics: N/A

Powers: M M's possesses one, single power, which it excels at in a way beyond even immortal understanding. It is a weapon, interfering with existences far beyond the concepts of life and death and actualizing within them the concept of "Being killed". It is the ultimate killing tool, which slays all those who cross it: Tearing man, world and god asunder with no more than a single swing, rejecting whatever feeble protections those beings dare put in the way of its holy blade. However, as a result of this overwhelming specialty, M M is lacking in many of the traditional godly powers one would expect of such a powerful entity.

Only through an unknowable amount of time has it invented a method for it to communicate, which involves it being picked up by mortal hands so that it may transfer parts of its essence into the mortal, turning them into a conduit for the blade's divine power. The individual who wields M M is always called MASA, regardless of who they are when they are not holding the blade. Because it is an entity that naturally repels the concept of gods, any divine being attempting to wield M M to kill another will instead themselves be quelled, as it rejects the true ownership of any but a mortal soul.

Children: N/A, but M M has mentioned that she does not dislike the idea of having children.

Realm: Jagd is a treacherous and harsh place, where those who enter unprepared may find themselves killed without a moments notice. The denizens within are those who have defied death all their life, warriors and resolute souls who carve their own path, rejecting the idea of divine authority in favour of hard work and effort. As such, while the land itself may not seem harmful to gods, all those within will reject their existence as anything more than a man or woman.​

• Love
Reactions: Mite and Rion
I'll get up a sheet soon.

Seeing as there limited spaces for gods and nations are filled, I might try for an adventurer instead. I suppose the question is what type of adventurer to be...

I'll get up a sheet soon.

Seeing as there limited spaces for gods and nations are filled, I might try for an adventurer instead. I suppose the question is what type of adventurer to be...

Here's a suggestion perhaps a adventurer working on discovering elusive races? like the race i'm working on is quite elusive and most of them don't care about other empires but their own but wont attack if another person from another empire discovered them.

Are we allowed to make a second CS for an adventurer? I would love to have one that originate from Escari Empire.

I will let the GM decide that. I'm also curious about why you settled with such a huge and mostly separated world. Smaller Kingdoms smashed together on a single continent seems more favorable for RP, and even more so for adventures?

I will let the GM decide that. I'm also curious about why you settled with such a huge and mostly separated world. Smaller Kingdoms smashed together on a single continent seems more favorable for RP, and even more so for adventures?

Well i'm thinking that my god's main race is located on the middle of the land which is a volcanic area with a few somewhat active volcanoes. And yes they will be dragons kinda but i'l tell you this they are not as big as actual dragons.

The land around it would be some kind of desert not exactly a dead desert think of africa and the kalahari desert.

So you know for a nice change of pace in the landscape though unprepared travelers be weary because while the land is a not entirely a dry desert with no plants there are still parts where its mostly sand/dirt and with very little trees/water.

Glorious new year to all! Having the whole world celebrate my birth always gets me fired up xD
Anyways, you seem to have some minor questions:

@Nocturne997 your god and race seem nice and cozy, I see nothing I demand you to change.

@ResolverOshawott only question I have so far regards his unsocial behavior towards other gods, as he is supposedly one of the old gods. He would have had to cooperate with them during the creation of the world, though I suppose the first god-war made most who survived it kind of unsocial.
Secondly, edit a post rather than posting an additional one.

@Tatsua Aiisen a godly item, interesting. I like it. Now who would make such a weapon...
Regarding your "god's" special disposition, we thought that your nation and your people would be located within the NPC-governed areas. Unless you request an area of your own?

@Mite if you are really excited for a god and a people of your own we might let you, one other has already gotten some slack as to why I wouldn't feel right denying you the option. But I am on the other hand in great need of some adventurers, of which all imaginable kinds are welcomed ^^

@Rion you are allowed to make as many as you think you can handle, though with your position as one of the gods and nations I would suggest to keep a reasonable amount.
For your second question I claim Gods! It is also due to the plots we have in store. And to enable the adventurers an epic journey.

@ResolverOshawott only question I have so far regards his unsocial behavior towards other gods, as he is supposedly one of the old gods. He would have had to cooperate with them during the creation of the world, though I suppose the first god-war made most who survived it kind of unsocial.
Secondly, edit a post rather than posting an additional one.

Well during the worlds creation he was more social since he had to cooperate with others but currently since he has not yet seen a reason to meet with them.

Name: Sedianna

Race: Drow-Dark Elf

Appearance:
archers_elves_dota_drow_dark_elf_traxex_desktop_760x1008_hd-wallpaper-1158710.jpg
Personality: Sedianna's personality is rather dark for such a vivid person. Her profession takes her away from people much of her life while keeping her close to nature. She is a kind hearted person but shows it in ways that not many would understand. Although appearing rather dark she has a heart of gold although due to her blood she is drawn to the darker powers that be.

Bio:

Sedianna had never known her parents. Drow society was purely Matriarchal and the society looked down upon males. All she knows is that she was a high born within one of the high houses. She was to be trained as a priestess but had chosen a different path. She had convinced her House's leader to induct her into the Drow academy. During this time she had learned much of what she knowns now on survival and fighting. Her adept ability to wield two swords and to move quickly without being seen is a trait that she honed over a century. Her long life has given her the time to shape her abilities.

It was not until the age of 85 that she fled the great city and made her move out into the world. The harshness of Drow Society has left her mind muddled with their beliefs that she still to this day struggles to deal with. She may not visibly hold prejudices over people but in her mind she still struggles to treat everyone the same after the near indoctrination at the Drow Academy.

Now outside of the bindings that held her and still considered very young by elven standards she was free to move and do as she wished. Her abilities earned her the title of 'Ranger' by many people that ran into her. It was not by choice as much as fate that led her into the Profession of the 'Woodland' ranger. Her ability to tame and talk with nature had driven her into the views of the others. Her name is still growing in the wooded parts of the world. Those call her a 'Druid' and others a 'Ranger'. Both of which are untrue. To her, she is a woman of the world and just that. She may have a strong connection to nature but still feels the pull of the more chaotic world.
Profession:

Some call her a 'Ranger'. Others a 'Druid'. She calls herself a woman of the world.

(This Fits her.)

Last edited:
@CrimsonHorizons lovely adventurer, Accepted in my eyes, which reminds me that I have to elaborate and disclose some information on the central lands.

@ResolverOshawott I suppose he hid himself and his people during the first god-war in that case?

Name: Drake or "Earth Dragons" by some people.

Appearances:
dragon_concept_2_by_el_grimlock-d4zzkl8.jpg

wingless_fire_dragon_by_wretchedspawn2012-d6i9wx0.jpg

Human to Drake size comparison (Note: NOT drawn by me)
Drake_Reference_by_pearldragon145.jpg

Drakes can have different colors and eye colors and markings. They can be blue, pink, purple etc and they have stripes, spots and splotches of color on their scales, horns n stuff etc you get the drill.

If you haven't noticed their a lot smaller than their winged counterparts. (I assume winged dragons are just reaally big). Some of them are really muscular some lean and thin some can look really cute some look really beautiful and some just look downright terrorfying etc.

Another thing to note is well they don't have gums so if they say smile, grin or open their mouths you would only see teeth and bone and their tongue.

Physiology: They are very fast runners, faster than any horse you will ride and their really strong too and they would make amazing mounts if they were as intelligent as a horse which they aren't at all they're as smart as humans and are very proud and willpower only (Term used loosely) matched by Escarians. So if you manage to catch one you would have to have ride them if their willing otherwise thats a lot of pain for ya. They can live up to 160+ years. They can survive VERY very strong heat and they love it. But they hate being in cold climates while they wont die living there for a year their lifespans would be shorten significantly and new health problems would arise such hypothermia, frosbite and colds, so cold snowy areas are a no no.

They have a amazing sense of smell too, even able to recognize the smell of a dead relative or friend by smelling their bones. And better hearing than humans so blasting anything obnoxiously high pinched would be enough to either scare or piss them off.

They love magic and a lot of them often practice it though only very few Drakes have truly mastered it.
They don't grow crops or raise livestock, they go hunting instead but they also like to horde and eat gems and other expensive things like gold because unlike the other lands in the Drakian Empire those things are rather common and not mention they can dig though bedrock (with a bit of effort of course) with their claws.

Reproduction: They lay eggs. Around 3 to 5 and the gestation period usually last around 9 months though after laying eggs they wont be able to lay more for a year. It gives the parents time to raise their current offspring.

Culture: They are rather lenient on outsiders actually they usually ignore them unless they have an army with them to attack. But the second they notice another non drakian empire try to build a settlement or expand their land, those people are as good as dead. But if it just a small village with races that aren't with any empires then they will allow it though they will watch it closely.

Social status usually depends how skilled, smart and responsible the drake is so leaders are usually smart and skilled warriors doesn't matter how beautiful and rich a drake is if they can't fight for shit or are stupid, they aren't going to nobles and leaders even if their father is the king of the main city it all depends on their skill, smarts and responsibility because leaders are expected to protect their subjects too.

They don't really use weapons like swords, instead they use their claws, teeth, spines/spikes and brute strength and speed and sometimes magical powers.

Dresscode: They wear jewelry. Like golden chain necklaces, sapphire crowns and tiara's etc. And oh yea they sometimes wear the bones of other dead drakes, just don't ask them about this you would only have more questions because the most common kind of answer would be "To make them feel alive again".

Religion: They of course worship their creator Nether while not to a fanatical level they often pray every time before they sleep and when they wake up. Their indifferent to other gods except Endora they don't speak of her in a positive light same goes for her servants they know of her thanks to Nether that lurks among them and also shows quite a bit of dislike towards them, thanks to how arrogant she is and her race is.

Infrastructure: Now they mostly live in caves inside mountains and those caves are fairly well decorated but some make domes out of certain materials (Stone, graphite etc but never wood as for them it breaks easily) as normal houses wont work for them.

As for transportation, they just use their legs no need to ride anything if your a 16 ft tall wingless dragon and for traveling through water they swim like crocodiles, with their legs tucked in and just swim using their tail but some drakes swim differently.

They eat meat but can eat vegetables if they want to they just cant live off eating vegetables and they can eat gems and a few other minerals, so adventurers might be horrorfied to see piles of gold and diamonds guarded by them only to get eaten as occasional snacks.

They only seem to trade among themselves currently. And slavery is heavily frowned upon in this current day and age at least. They often have phoenixes as pets as they are common there, their as intelligent as a wolf so their easily trained at a young age at least heck even taught how to talk a little but mostly their used as messengers.

Ways of transportation: *See the infrastructure section*

Magic: Oh magic is very very much encouraged among drakes and any magic can be practiced even dark magic and the like and its usually through trial and error but they usually work together when training.

Army: Oh when there is war all drakes are expected to fight male, female, it doesn't matter.
They have ranks of course but even then all drakes would have some experience in fighting since as young dragons they play fight A LOT which helps their skill heck even as adults they still do it.

Background: Building, Breeding, learning and expanding you know the usual stuff.

Relations: They only trade among themselves currently, they are a lesser known race because some have seen them obviously but a adventurers natural reaction to seeing a group of draconic creatures is just to Nope the fuck out before they sense you. So their behavior, culture and such are unknown.

Legends/Myths: What kind of stories does your people tell around the campfires ?

The Lands: The Drakian Empire is actually mostly desert, not the dead and lifeless kinda mind you think of africa, there are some jungles n stuff from to time of course and rains mostly come by only twice a year three if their lucky though rain is more common is a few places.

However the center of the empire is where the interesting stuff is, the closer you are to the center the drier and more desolate the land becomes and if you have made it through your journey you would be met with a area with volcanic activity, toxic gases, the water that came from underground springs are too hot to drink and not to mention too poisonous due to the amount of sulfur and plants that somehow grew there would also be toxic. The place is called "The Ashen Plains" and its where the main Drakian City is located in and the most common place to see Nether himself, good luck surviving there unprepared.

Notable beasts:
download.jpg

Now Aragor is the High Emperor of the empire. Why is he a note able beast you ask? well he's one of Nether's 3 children and he never leaves the Ashen Plains because he will most likely set everything that is flameable on fire so yes if this thing decides to go on and charge into the battlefield they will be fire a lot of it.

2D-Art-Eric-Deschamps-Koth.jpg

Salazar another one of Nether's 3 children he isn't part dragon if thats what your thinking but he is considered a beast thanks to his considered draconic features and power. But some say his strength is stronger than any drake and his where abouts are unknown.

myth11.jpg

Hjalti is assumed to be one of Nether's 3 children also nobody knows what creature Nether had to stick his sword into to get something like this but yes she is one of them hence why Nether is also known as "The Father of Beast".

Some say there are 2 more beasts as Nether is considered to have 5 children but thats considered a myth.

Yea the noteable beasts are related to my god but i felt that since he is called "The Father of Beast" i felt i had to stay true to that name somehow.

Oh yea i started working on this sheet at 3 AM and now its 6 AM and pretty tired the sheet probably looks like shit but hopefully not too shitty.

@ResolverOshawott yup you should have xD
anyways, do you have an approximative population-count O_o

@ResolverOshawott yup you should have xD
anyways, do you have an approximative population-count O_o
Oh yea that dangit i forgot.

Considering that they have been around for a long time and i dubt he would have been able to hide all of them from the first god war.

I'd say 200.000.000 and counting all spreaded across the land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Escari Empire have a total population of 60.000.000 Escarians... Remember the map is twice the size of Earth.

WIP

Name: Quark "Tiger" Redmon
Race: Tiger is of Escarian nobility. Human.
Interactions with other races: Tiger have come to meet many people doing his travels. If he haven't met a race, he have likely read about it if he can.
Appearance:
4e4121443816e576fde14712e2e41b17.png
Personality: Smart and experienced in battle. Tiger is one of the few Escarians born with the power to control magic at a high level. He is a seeker of wisdom and have made his life goal the collection artifacts. He is not a dark person, and does not share the same hate for other races like the rest of his people back home. Do not take him lightly though, but earn his trust and you will have a loyal friend.

Bio: Quark "Tiger" Redmon was born into the Redmon Noble Family. The Redmon Family is a House of Elite Dragon Knights, with their primary weapon being the two-handed sword. You can imagine the surprise when Quark's father discovered his son was able to use magic. The view on magic range from House to House, but to Quark's Family it was a blow to their pride. Quark wasn't that easily thrown out though, and that's where his nickname "Tiger" originate from. He mastered the use of the family sword, and then went to study Magic in the Capital City of Escari Empire. He showed promising results and was ranked SA. With SS being the highest magical rank in the Empire.

But his mixed bio made it hard for him to stay in the Empire. He wanted to explore the world, and find artifacts and holy relics. The day before his departure, doing a dream a beautiful woman appeared. She kept mumbling the words "Set us free" and when Tiger woke up, one of Endora's 10 books on religion and law had fallen off his table. The open pages told the stories of how Endora was trapped. With old notes on how she might be released...

Profession: Former Escarian Royal Battlewizard, class SA. Now artifact hunter. Skills range from magic casting to melee with two-handed swords.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rion actually the map is 8 times the size of earth.

Oh yea the map size forgot about that.

And adding to the to the fact Drakes lay 3 to 5 eggs each litter (?I had to call it something) and the fact they were hidden away during the first god war i elevated it up to 66.000.000.

Status
Not open for further replies.