War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ResolverOshawott your drakes would probably need a much more flourishing land to support that many under decent conditions. But if you can show me an explenation for that many drakes I or one of my co-gms might accept it.
Regarding your adventurer she is accepted, though we are intrigued by how she will move around without causing a scene?
And what are your drakes scheming?

@Yonsisac go for it, as long as they keep up.

@Rion your adventurer is then accepted, and no. You will be able to attack me just through a half-year boat-ride ;)

Name: Mirra
Race: humanoid
Appearance:
10_03_141394448287647410.jpg
Personality: Mirra is an adventurous person and also has the mentality of a young childish teenager. which means quite carefree but with a temper. Luckily she is not the evil type of person and mostly she won't react to the big things. though the wrong question at breakfast can end in an explosion.

Bio: Mirra has run away from home after being grounded. Being in a rebellious stage of her life. Mirra got tired of always being told what to do and how to behave. And is now on a grand adventure trough the world. Getting into all sorts of trouble as she enters the central lands.

your drakes would probably need a much more flourishing land to support that many under decent conditions. But if you can show me an explenation for that many drakes I or one of my co-gms might accept it.
Regarding your adventurer she is accepted, though we are intrigued by how she will move around without causing a scene?
And what are your drakes scheming?

Ok i'm reducing their numbers to a mere 100 million and possibly a little bit less because they are a lesser known race afterall while nearby empires possibly know of their existance but not culture and behavior because they fear getting kileld upon being spotted.

They can eat gems and certain minerals so if there is lack of meat that will be their subsitute for a while.

Oh what the Drakes scheming? well i did say they can swim through water like crocodiles through the water? well not gonna ruin too much so that is all i will tell ya c: unless you want to know through pm.

Arloste just stays away from places where there is a lot of people like a city unless she can make a humanoid friend to show that she wont murder everyone to come with her into those places.

But if she simply has to go through places like those she tries to look non threathing and submissive as possible and move quick.

@ResolverOshawott well then, I look forward to seeing your schemes, as well as your lovely awkward drake adventurer :D

Yay.

Considering this quite a big world and other characters meeting each other seems rather slim if their on another island unless of course they sailed to the main area then yay.

Oh yea when are we starting?

@ResolverOshawott good question, the answer is deeply interwoven with the amount of adventurers we have. I would hopefully have a few more before we start.
Oh, and all adventurers will start in the central area, in the same town. I have far too often made the mistake of letting RPers decide their own starting-position xD

sounds good to me
sorry im taking alot i have been serching for one dam Image but cant finde it so may have it tomorrow...If i cant finde it will F it im juts gona get somthing randome

Awesome solution let just start at the same place!.

Funny that while i was making the race i planned Nether to be both a god and adventurer because he decided to fuck with everyone else's mind because they have a possibly unfamiliar god among them. Unless of course you would allow me to play him in the central city disguised as a normal person or anything else normal.

Aragor would just attract so much attention to himself so he's out of the picture.

Salazar however c: but naw he comes in waay later. Hjalti is a obvious answer lol i dubt anyone would want a freaking chimara walking among them.

I kind've wanted to make a Chimera-esque character. Maybe something that was cursed by a certain god or something, but I figured that'd be too much work for me. Haha.

I kind've wanted to make a Chimera-esque character. Maybe something that was cursed by a certain god or something, but I figured that'd be too much work for me. Haha.

I don't think that would work because well he/she has to do something reaaaaally bad to just get cursed not erased from existance.

I don't think that would work because well he/she has to do something reaaaaally bad to just get cursed not erased from existence.
Perhaps, but some gods might not take it well when another god annihilates one of their followers.
And maybe there are a few gods who are rather petty~

But, alas, I'm not going to make a cursed chimera so the point is moot.

Reactions: Silvir
Perhaps, but some gods might not take it well when another god annihilates one of their followers.
And maybe there are a few gods who are rather petty~

But, alas, I'm not going to make a cursed chimera so the point is moot.
Making such a character wouldn't be to big of a problem. <.< heck i can already see my god doing that just out of boredom.

I am bowling with the idea of Godly connections to Tiger as well. Endora want a nice amount of magic... Perhaps Tiger seek the key. ^^

Reactions: Silvir
connecting background stories is highly encouraged as it enriches the lore and might even make some parts easier/more fun.
Though larger things with the main story,lore and plot do check with wind or me first though ^^ we have a few things prepared and ready there

@Damien Kriez yes we are! Make some adventurers :D

@ResolverOshawott your god would stand out as a beacon wherever he went, unless he made a miniscule part of himself walk around freely ;)
Oh and regarding gods cursing people... it is a rather normal occurrence as Silvir says.

@Mite now I almost want you to make such an adventurer, always so much fun with people bearing grudges against gods ^^

@Rion as Silvir points out, we encourage it greatly.

Last edited:
@Damien Kriez we have kinda filled the god/nation seats, and I would rather not allow more of them :/
Though that does not in actuality stop you from making a god, it is the nation and race you will have to relinquish.
While a god without a people of his own would be far weaker than his kin, she may rise to power during these troubled times ^^

What I'm saying is that we might allow a god posing himself of as an adventurer. There is as said a reason the central area has no governing gods...

Last edited:
Hm, how about a God whose nation is the vast ocean? Would you reconsider then? :) if not, I'll make an adventurer sheet. :)

@Damien Kriez I actually have plans for the ocean as well as every area that I haven't auctioned out, sorry :/
So I guess you are left making an adventurer, which is actually the thing that will give you a real prospect of changing the course of this world xD

Status
Not open for further replies.