War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep yep that explains his Two Younger Siblings ^^
Hehehe sorry i like the name as Akula Translates to "Shark" In russia XD But i can change it....maybe XD

@Yonsisac ....Well, that explains the name of Akula subs in another game XD
You can keep the name, of course, as it's your character. He could just have changed it to fit in better in the mid-lands. Or you could change it, if you want. Z, ', h and e are common things in their names :P

Reactions: Yonsisac
yea i better change...Needs too be Lizzi as Posible XD
There change to Zrahadur

Last edited by a moderator:
*Old man voice* Indeed me Youngh Lizzi....lear the ways of the wise Scales and you will see *Taps your head with his cane*

A dark elf, a human mage and a lizard/drake half-breed walked into a bar...

Reactions: Yonsisac
Hit a Khornate over the head with a stick, and you'll probably never see again. We take it as a challenge ;)

*Breaks Can on your head*
*Old man voice* You Zarex?....That explains why the T-rex so close in relation you whipersnaper

@ResolverOshawott Oh I'm sorry. I fixed it for ya, Drake and Lizard is the same yes? ^^
The Escarians are using lava lizards instead of war elephants. So Tiger's reaction to these smaller lizards gonna be interesting.

@Windstormugly That should do for that overhaul... I got slightly lazy in the end, but hopefully the nice pictures add up for that. Kinda annoying how you have to click on them tho. I also changed Endora's appearance slightly. (Did an update on Tiger as well)

@ResolverOshawott Oh I'm sorry. I fixed it for ya, Drake and Lizard is the same yes? ^^
The Escarians are using lava lizards instead of war elephants. So Tiger's reaction to these smaller lizards gonna be interesting.

Well Drakes are wingless dragons basically and both are basically reptillian so pretty much.

He better not try to ride her though, that's a face full of spikes for Tiger.

@Nocturne997 Thank you! By the way, since I can use the Widow Maker, can I make it look like how I imagine it, or do you have a picture?

@Windstormugly Is it possible if I create an own race for my adventurer? :) Like if I make my CS for the adventurer, do I have to elaborate on what the whole race and population will be like?

@Damien Kriez As long as its a whip with spikes... it works.

@Rion I'll read it through then. Seems like a glorious war-machine, and the population-count at the end of the post is obviously wrong xD I'll wait for one of my hands to read through it and you are accepted ;)

@Damien Kriez you may create your own race, and you only have to point out the juicy facts about them ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.