Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the balance like right now, in terms of active Supernaturals and active humans...? Because if it's ok, I'd love to create a human character! But I don't want to do that if there's already a big imbalance and I'll just make it worse. >.<

Can someone just get me a quick summary of what has happened, I will try to read at least the last 2 or 3 pages if not all of it, I can just be very lazy.

Sorry this took me so long to finish. ^^" My bad. Anywho, here's my character!

Name: Cadence VonKoche
Role: Civilian
Personality:
Cadence doesn't express her emotions well. First off, she doesn't talk very much; she'd rather keep her feelings and opinions bottled up inside, if she thinks sharing them will somehow bother/inconvenience someone else (she'll especially keep to herself if she thinks doing so will avoid some kind of conflict). Basically, she's always afraid of accidentally saying the wrong thing or hurting someone. In congruence with this, Cadence has always been a cautious person, sharp-witted and observant.
To mask her true emotions, Cadence has developed a generally friendly and open demeanor, where she comes off slightly goofy yet respectable. The reason people find her to be so likeable is usually because, when she does speak, its often with a playfully sarcastic and witty tongue. (Sarcasm covers up all emotions in Cadence's book.)
She is overall just a very resourceful and wise individual (even though most people assume she is quite naive; and in some respects, she still is). She has a very high tolerance for emotional strife and is a strong individual, not easy to break.

Relationships: (In need of a supernatural. Feel free to pm me if you are interested! ^^)

History:
Cadence lived in a foster home with as many as up to 12 other siblings at a time. Her foster parents were a lovely older couple who created a warm and happy home environment and always provided well for the children in their foster care. Cadence grew up thinking of them as her grandparents, and as such, doesn't really consider herself as having any parents at all. Because she did grow up in such a crowded environment, Cadence was always very attentive to the feelings and misgivings of others; she always did her best to stay out of everyone's way (hence why she doesn't talk much with those she is not familiar) and help out wherever she could. She got along well with her foster siblings because she was so open and not-judgmental, and, as a result, the others came to respect her a lot.

Other:
She was in the woods in the first place because it was Halloween night, and a couple of the other teenagers at the foster home wanted to go out and do something fun. So they decided that a haunted adventure in the woods was a brilliant idea... Until all hell broke loose. When Cadence wakes up, suspended in a cage, she doesn't know where any of her foster siblings are -- they may have run off and escaped, they may have been trapped elsewhere, or... what Cadence hated to consider was that they may very well be dead. (And as for the "Code" section, I'm gonna say that my favorite floor is Floor 11, the hunting grounds. xP)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Supernatural:
Name: Sven
Age: He looks to be 18 maybe even a little younger, but is actual reaching about 1,300
Species: Incubus
Appearance: 7843484912_1614530c32_b.jpg
Personality: He is the most playful guy around whether it is demons, vampires, any monster he enjoy teasing them and toying, not to mention he toys with humans for a living, though he can be playful at times he actually tends to be more on the formal and calm side, that is if you are on his good side, his bad side is ruthless and hurts everything around him.

Weapons: Incubi usually don't carry weapons on them as they have extremely sharp claws the retract, and their tails are almost like swords the end of their tails in the shape of a spade from a deck of cards.

Powers:Incubi have a lot of the same type of powers as Sucubi, but one thing is their agility as they don't move fast but more in extremely quick manners, strength is another thing having above average strength, unlike Sucubi, an Incubus can't control males, but only females and the same rules apply as in only for twenty four hours and then they are free if they haven't been in contact. They also die through decapitation, having there heart destroyed and they lose most power when their tails are cut off. The last power is a nice thing called desire manipulation which is pretty much like a love potion as he can make things with weak minds (Humans and young monsters mostly) desire another this is just used for entertainment.

Weaknesses: Most Incubi die to the fact they are feel like they are invincible and one good stab or shot through the heart kills them, fire also works in some situations such as they have been trapped in a room with fire and can't get out, being killed while sleeping is a big thing as they are extremely weak in that state.

Guest/Worker: Guest

How you intend to use your humans: For entertainment, mostly as a servant though and maybe to cause a little trouble as Incubi and Sucubi often get bored easily.

Relationships: He dates and flirts with just about anything,

Bio: Sven is an older Incubus by actual age, he is also a more well known one as most Incubi aren't as nice as hi, but he was birthed unlike others, but by lustful thoughts mixed with hate, for years he terrorized Humans in their sleep as Incubi and Succubi both enjoy secducing humans through dream draining them of life force, of course he is old enough to where he only needs to do that about once every 100 years or so, being created by lust he didn't really start out with anyone around him so he just cause trouble where ever he went, after chancing appearances so many times, gaining so much life force he started to get lazy and got laid back from his work, taking it slow he is currently take a long break at the hotel still causing trouble and making other mad.

Other: Incubi and Sucbi usually dislike each other though Sven doesn't have much of a problem with them other than he usually taunts them by calling them big sister or something to make then feel angry.

@Celane Accepted!

Sorry about my going off for a bit, I was on vacation for awhile but I'll be posting tomorrow.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Custom Supernatural:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Adrien Haelstrum[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: Incubus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]azazel.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: He is petty,cruel, and narcissistic. He enjoys the pain of others and lives only to service himself. In his mind he is the epitome of creation and believes all others below him. On top of this he is ruthless wishing to destroy all opposition.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: a variety of knives ranging in all shapes and sizes hidden in his clothing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers: [/BCOLOR]
Glamour- he can use this to persuade most humans to do his bidding. This is not always going to work, and it is more just him being extremely charismatic.
Charm- He can infatuate women that he meets. They will feel an extreme urge to be with him. This can be resisted, but even if they do they will still feel pull towards him.
Articulate- He can read and understand any known language

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: extreme cold, not immune to physical damage[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Guest/Worker: guest[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How you intend to use your humans: To toy with them[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: none currently[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio:[/BCOLOR]
He is extremely young especially for a demon. As an immortal he has always felt the need to give in to his desires. He has no care for either humans or other supernatural's and would either kill, maim, or toy with them just because he wishes to. His moods and the way he acts fluctuate frequently.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: He is an incubus expect snide comments, and explicit puns.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Also favorite room floor 4[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_muqqiy39wU1soxxtxo2_r1_250.gif

Siren/Succubus:
Name: Aragon Insidiae
Age: 878 (looks to be in her late twenties to early thirties)

Appearance: With her dazzling smile and vibrant red hair, it comes as no surprise that Aragon is a succubus, born with all the features necessary to lure men to their untimely demise. Her sharp facial structure and features only serve to make her even more exquisite, her face one to gaze at for hours, matched with stony green eyes and full, colored lips.
thumb-18128.jpg

0_dad49_920d2ed0_orig.jpg

Personality: Born into royalty, it comes as no surprise that Aragon believes the world is her right. Unfortunately, this is only bolstered by the years of hardship she faced, stripped of her "rightful place" upon the throne. Because of these events, she believes herself to hold the monopoly on despair and oppression, unable to keep from reminding those who question her entitled attitude of those "horrible and hellish years" and how she has "earned the right to moan." An attention-whore of sorts, she hates being overshadowed, and will work endlessly at wrecking the esteem and image of those who surpass her in any way, her sister being the only exception, though even she is subject to the occasional passing insult. But, like most creatures, she is not all bad. She can be quite caring when it comes to those she loves, as seen with her never ending protection of her sister, despite Eileiss being, well, Eileiss. Among her other (few) laudable qualities is her determination. Once her mind is made nothing can keep her from accomplishing what she sets out to do, even if she must break a few necks along the way. "Causalities," she calls them.
'Hunting' style: She prefers to have her slaves do the work of finding and gathering her prey, as she only cares to bother with what she considers the fun part. Once they cannot run, she strikes, often in a clean, but brutal fashion.
How you intend to use your humans: The males are to become my loyal slaves, while the females are there purely for my enjoyment or to eat.
Relationships: Sister to Eileiss
Bio: Aragon's life can only be best described as a life of luxury sitting atop hardship, like how oil sits upon water in a glass. She was born into a strong and powerful family of royals, who had ruled over the kingdom of Araneum for a millennium, until they were ran from the throne. The kingdom had suffered a harsh famine for many years, and as it finally began to get better there was a large baby boom, with many of the children being girls. Since the families needed the help of all the children in recovering from the famine, these daughters were raised like sons, bringing forth a new generation of tough, strong women who challenged the family's reign, and waged war on them. Much of Aragon's family was eliminated, with the others forced into hiding, where they began to rebuild and strengthen, regaining control slowly and quietly. A few centuries later they once again sat upon the throne, and remained there comfortably for a while. But rebellion began to bubble once again, and Aragon, in the hopes of self-preservation, abandoned the kingdom and her siblings, taking only Eiliess with her.
Other: Her favourite rooms are those on Floor 1
tumblr_muqtxfvvan1s8l4eao1_500.gif

Last edited:
tumblr_n0fe8iila81t88g4eo1_500.gif

Siren/Succubus:
Name: Eileiss Insidiae
Appearance: With long blonde hair and striking blue eyes, Eileiss is undeniably beautiful, as sirens tend to be. She is beautiful in a childish sort of way, her face and matching expressions soft and undefined. The only real defining feature she possesses is her eyes, ice blue and piercing, with irises bordered by a black ring. Some claim that she has the ocean in her eyes, rolling within her pupils, but few ever get to look into her eyes long enough to see the mythical waves. Rather than taking away from it, her tall build only serves to increase her allure, and those she enchants with her song only feel more entranced as she towers above them. When in the water, her legs are replaced with what looks like a blue and gold tail, decorated with long, extravagant fins.

Princess_um_by_dashinvaine.jpg

88a00fbb921ca98be6ba9158c7691aa1.jpg

Personality: Do not let her age fool you; Eileiss is no more mature than the average human teenager, much more content to play with her "toys" than grow up. A playful and flirtatious spirit, she loves capturing the hearts of men with her songs, and is always on the lookout for company, how ever short lived. Despite her puerile attitude, she is fully aware of what she does, and delights in adding more and more lives to her list. More still, she enjoys playing with the lives and emotions of those who wait on her, taking great enjoyment in the slow destruction of their minds. The ever curious spirit, she is always looking for new ways to decimate the sanity of those she plays with, and it isn't uncommon for those she entrances to leave this world a few limbs short.
'Hunting' style: Mimicking her childish personality, she often forgets her manners, having a tendency to play with her food. Dying at her hands is a gift in a way, since those she kills tend to die utterly in love, their last sight her sweet, innocent-looking face.
How you intend to use your humans: To keep me company and entertain me
Relationships: Sister to Aragon
Bio: "My sister can go on for hours about it, just go ask her."
Other: Her favourite room is on Floors 3-4; The Indoor Pool
tumblr_inline_nhxpelWoQv1qzipz7.gif

Last edited:
Name: Issac Abdul
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian, kindof.
Appearance: Nothing to note worthy, average scawny teenager who is quite tall. Short black hair, a black t-shirt, and blue jeans.
Personality: Many words can describe Issac, it just happens most of them mean crazy. He is unnaturally loyal and subservent to supernatural beings, believing them above pity humans.
Relationships: (Master here if one) none currently
History: Born to a cult mostly formed by ex-hunters who went crazy and started to pretty worship the ground which supernatural beings walk, Issac grew up knowing all about supernatural and learning to treat them as higher beings, it was drilled into his head that to even be a slave or even die by the hands of a supernatural is a great honor. After his cult killed a hunter, maybe three, a group of hunters attacked his cult and he fled to region of high supernatural activity. The next thing he noticed, he awoke in a strange new place in a cage, just as he had hoped. Though, he really did wish his cage was bigger.
Other: He doesn't really have a favorite room. And insane characters are fun. Yay : D

@Leotamer Accepted!

I'm going to be doing a recount of everyone active on the RP on the first page. I'll only be including people that have made a post recently.

Oh crap sorry I could've sworn that I had a link to it in the first post. Real sorry about that. Just put it in the first post and I'll put it here too: Here you go.

EDIT: Oh yeah I had Endellion put it in her post which is the second one. Eh whatever I'll leave it in the first post anyway.

I am waiting for Demonprincess (I am pretty sure unless I missed a post) and for someone to order Isaac

Status
Not open for further replies.