Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm a bit late with my posts, I have a lot going on right now, but I will try to get them in before the weekend ends.

I apologize that my posts have been slowly turning into short essays. /)__o I just kind of start writing and then... whoops. Anywho, if the length gets annoying for people, just let me know and I'll try to cut it down. >.< Sorryyy!

I apologize that my posts have been slowly turning into short essays. /)__o I just kind of start writing and then... whoops. Anywho, if the length gets annoying for people, just let me know and I'll try to cut it down. >.< Sorryyy!
You're completely fine on the length for me, I love what you have to say!

Custom Supernatural:
Name: Thoth
Age: He is atleast 5,000 years of age, as that is when Egypt rose to power. Although he appears to be in his prime, as he has been since Egypt.
Species: Joqari "Egyptian God"
Appearance:
_thoth__by_veld_sama-d5gfwx2.jpg

Personality: Thoth is a caring, kindly spirit. Although he seeks to preserve himself, it is only that so he may bring his help to future peoples. He has never liked slavery, and views what happens to humans at this hotel as something worse. He is disgusted by these "monsters", and how they treat humans, worse so than even his former brothers. He is wise, always trying to give the best advice. He uses his cunning to evade hunters and other supernaturals.
Weapons:
Thoth carries a staff, with a blunt club on one end, and a blade on the other. This staff is capable of casting Thoth's magic, although he does not need it. It merely helps him focus it.
Powers:
  • Out of all the Joqari, Thoth was smartest, wisest, and the most cunning. This intellect has kept him alive. When his people appeared to the ancient Egyptians, it was Thoth who taught them mathematics, the written language, and science.
  • With magical artifacts upon his back, Thoth is able to fly.
  • Thoth can cast magic, although it is incredibly weak, on par with something even the weakest of demons could pull off.
Weaknesses:
  • The Joqari aren't actually gods. They were a strange species, of very few number.
  • Physically, he is not too strong. The average demon could smash him to a pulp.
  • The Joqari are more powerful with faith and worship. Since Egypt's fall, the Joqari have weakened, become nigh powerless.
  • Thoth is one of the last of his species. He wasn't as powerful as the other Joqari, only barely surviving through his great knowledge. Use cunning and wit to continue breathing.
  • Thoth is wounded. A several-hundred year old scar is upon his leg, cutting from his shin to his thigh.. He gained it during the Crusades, when a close-minded knight thought him to be a demon. He is weakened because of this, only able to limp when on land.
  • Thoth has always been overly fond of the humans. Whereas many of his fellows would not hesitate to cut them down, Thoth simply could not. He refuses to hurt humans, as he is fascinated by them.
Guest/Worker: Guest
How you intend to use your humans: He does not believe in the slavery of the human race. He only wishes to help them, and in turn, be appreciated for it. Secretly, he plans to help all of the humans escape.
Relationships: He has none. Everyone he knew is either dead, in deep disguise, or stuck in hybernation in some long-forgotten tomb.
Bio: I am lazy. And I won't put Thoth's backround details here. You all know who he is. If not, look it up. However, I will write some things.

In the ancient era, several races of powerful beings entered the world of men. The Joqari, Xiao, Vorgoth, Ionus, and other, less powerful ones. Each race bonded to a group of primitive humans in some region of the world, the Joqari choosing the Egyptians. The Joqari assisted the Egyptians in any way they could, gaining their trust. Soon, the Egyptians began to worship them as gods. And for some of them, it got to their heads. Some of them abused their power, but luckily, the Egyptians still loved them. However, after hundreds of years, the Joqari encountered the puppets of the other powerful races, and conflict occured quickly. The Joqari held their new home fiercely, but eventally, they were defeated several times. Through each defeat, the Egyptians were still faithful, keeping the Joqari alive. But, in one age, a certain pharoah arrived. The Pharoah Cleopatra. She had fallen in love with a Roman, who had shown her the Ionus, a powerful race that manipulated both the Greeks and Romans, who had both tried to assault Egypt before. Cleopatra assisted the Romans secretly, allowing them access to Egypt secretly. When she was found out, the Joqari were furious. But she ended her life before she was caught. The damage was already done though. The Romans and their Ionus masters sacked the ancient cities of Egypt, butchering the Joqari and those who followed them, destroying temples and homes. Many Joqari, proud and stupid after their years of being worshipped, stood to fight to the end. The most known of these, were Horus and Iris, who died quickly. Using powerful magic and knowledge, Thoth hid himself and many of his faithful in a tomb for several hundred years, freezing them to awake when the world was safe again. However, during the medieval times, the tomb was found in an Earthquake by crusading Knights, who attempted to loot it. Thoth and his servants awoke at this time, and Thoth attempted to persuade the knights away. But they viewed him as a demon, and attacked. Thoth's servants stood no chance, and Thoth himself was wounded, before he teleported away with the last of his strength, going into hybernation in a deep, dark chasm, awaking only now. Now, after all of the other powerful ancient races have fallen, Thoth seeks to reawaken his brethren, and return the glory that was ancient Egypt. The only ones that remain besides him are Ra, Anubis, and Sobek. Although, he does not know where they lie in slumber.
Other: I had this character as an idea, and tried to nerf the fuck out of him. He spends his time on Floor 10 mainly. He quite likes the fruits they serve. Especially mangos. They fascinate him. So... juicy and sweet. I plan on introducing a human character aswell. But I'm lazy right now

I have a question, could I use one of my characters as a hunter, who comes across the hotel, he is a resurrected human, (kinda like a frankensteins monster version of resurrection) and is known to use little magic, but also an advanced hunter weapon he made himself, via help the magic

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, could I use one of my characters as a hunter, who comes across the hotel, he is a resurrected human, (kinda like a frankensteins monster version of resurrection) and is known to use little magic, but also an advanced hunter weapon he made himself, via help the magic
It'd be an interesting character to have. Would he be treated like a hunter or a supernatural when he arrives at the hotel? If hunter, he won't actually arrive at the hotel willingly and instead wake up in a cage.

Well since he has been resurrected in a Frankenstein monster kind of way, he would be treated as a supernatural at first, mainly to trick the manager and employees, plus other guests, then he would be able to help out any caged hunters and humans

Well since he has been resurrected in a Frankenstein monster kind of way, he would be treated as a supernatural at first, mainly to trick the manager and employees, plus other guests, then he would be able to help out any caged hunters and humans
OK since he has powers go ahead and make him with a supernatural CS and just include that he's also a hunter. Just be sure to not make him overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.