Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doctor Hi

Original poster

RWG30tA.gif

IC Link

Hello we are currently open right now!​
Would like humans whether hunter or supernatural right now!

Civilians: 2
Hunters: 2
Supernatural Guests: 2
Supernatural Workers: 2
And then the wonderful Manager is always here.

The forest was one of those places which had no palpable reason to exist.
It was a creaking shack created by nature to serve as a reminder that things could always be much, much worse. The unnatural, choking mist that swirled and sprawled on the forest floor was the first thing that spoke of a strange sort of wrongness.
iu

[BCOLOR=#333333]But you didn't listen.[/BCOLOR]

Somehow you got here. Maybe you wandered into this path. Maybe you have no memories. All that mattered is IT called every nerve that ran in your trembling body toward it.

The sickly white substance seemed to possess liquid properties which only reminded of the maggot-like texture of the eyes of a dead man who had been forgotten in his apartment for a few months, ready to burst at the slightest touch.
The smoke made no sound however and only parted to swallow your feet as you marched upon the giant dead, festering eyeball of the forest floor.
In your mind, you knew you should run but your feet stuck to the forest floor, as if they were held by invisible, slimy hands which froze you to the bone. A scroll appears in your hand. You read it briskly.

iu_1.png

[BCOLOR=#808080]All turns black[/BCOLOR]

..... as all you ever were dissolves into the mist, waking up to iron bars in a dark room. There's other humans here! But you're all just as clueless as the deceased humans who lay right next to you

And just like that, your existence has been erased from this Earth by creatures you've labeled as a "fariytails" . You did not believe the insane older women an books which clawed at your eyes with warnings: they used to be at the top, the god ancient humans used to worship, and the actual "humans" who enslaved others to build your country grounds. They build this place, and hunters brought them down until they were erased from history, as well as the thousands of hunters who gave their life in this pursuit.

To this day, there is one supernatural who has risen above the others out of their dark times. He's enslaving humans again and you were chosen to be a slave of a hotel, a business he runs, a plot in order to return the world to the way it was. Or perhaps, you were a supernatural looking for a place to stay and a few blood bags to break. In any case, you're here to stay.

pFHvF3g.gif

1 GM word is god, Co-GM handles most questions
GAME MASTERS:
GM:
Doctor Hi

CO-GM:
[Rainbow]☾Endellion☽[/rainbow]
Ice2365

2. Your character may have stronger powers, however god modding isn't acceptable.

3. I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name.

4. This RP has been around for years on Roleplayer guild and is now testing the waters with the wonderful Iwaku community! The key to success is finding someone to talk to and activity. We normally insert a plot where it's needed.

5. Fights: Please take it to PM. We are here to RP, not to babysit :devilfire:

6. Tell us your favorite hotel room in the map and put it in your character's other section if you've read the rules~

7.Please post at LEAST 5 sentences. We do believe in quality over quantity but more is better

8. Not a libertine role play._. ... However....If you wish to have a +18 or 17-younger partner, let ☾Endellion☽ know or collaborate with another RPer, we will accommodate you if we can!

9. Deaths are allowed with your human-toys, however i suggest you consult with the other party and let us GMs know.

10. Room arrangements: There may be more than one supernatural per room but only one human per supernatural, unless the numbers are out of balence. Security supernaturals may have multiple humans.

11. If you're leaving or feeling unloved, let us know! We love OOC chat around here :)
3999830.png

You are not limited to these species and if they are customized, please do tell us details. You're not required to know/read everything under these hiders besides the CS sheets but these are the minimal guidelines of supernatural characteristics
bjFa3tu.png

(Going to make fancier version of this later. But for now, that's all I got.)

Layout of Hotel [-]
Floor 20: Guest Suites
Floor 13-19: Guest Rooms
Floor 12: Guest Suites and Human containment.
Floor 11: Hunting Areas (Indoor forest included!)
Floor 10: Food and Entertainment Services
Floor 6-10: Guest Rooms
Floor 5: Manager's Office and Suites
Floor 3-4: Indoor Pool
Floor 2: Food Services
Floor 1: Large Rooms intended for events and parties
Basement: Torture Operations and Maze Games (Guard access only)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampires[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Night vision.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced athletics.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced senses.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Feeding of blood from humans enhances powers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A power of your choice. If you can't come up with one ask me for suggestions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can go out in the day but get really nasty sunburns.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can be killed by beheading, stab through the heart, and fire.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Their blood bubbles when cut by steel but it can't kill them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Feeding off of animals will eventually turn them insane.[/BCOLOR]

How one is turned:
Vampires turn others by biting others and injecting their own blood into them while sucking a large portion of the victim's blood out. The human also needs to survive the process.

[BCOLOR=transparent]How to cure vampirism:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The one who needs to be cured can only be if they have never drank any blood at all. After that, they need to drink a mixture of a vampire who is over 1000-years old and dead man's blood. The process painfully takes 24 hours.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rand's Notes:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampires, probably the most common supernatural that this world has. There have always been constant variations on what people thought they were like, then there was the tie in with churches and crosses somehow became a vampire's weakness. I guess they depicted vampires as a spawn of Satin? No idea, I didn't go much into it studying how people were wrong. Anyhow, there's no relation to that whatsoever. Really the only similarity are the fangs and murdering humans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]On basic description of vampires, there's not much. It's just the simple two fangs that are the canine teeth that they can switch back and forth at will. Steel seems to be the only way to identify them when they're trying to hide. When they're cut by it, the blood pours out and sizzles like it's being boiled. It's pretty effective, but the problem is that you need to get close and slice them with a knife, which becomes a really awkward situation when you're wrong. Vampires are mostly nocturnal, but there's no harsh effects on them going out in the sun, all they really need is some sunscreen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Getting into a fight with these things are quite nasty, especially if you're alone. For starters, they're stronger in both athletics and senses than the normal human, and they have pretty good nightvision to top it off. Steel is the most effective weapon against them as it is the only element that has a unique effect on them. Don't ask me why, it's some scientific reason, like their body doesn't agree with it like ours does with poisons but on a more radical rate. Beheading them is an effective method to making sure they're dead, but shooting or stabbing them in the heart does the job as well. The problem with the latter is that it sometimes doesn't kill them, so what I recommend is beheading them afterwards. Fire works but is probably the worst method for doing so. They can burn to death but holy crap that takes way too long. I remember pouring gasoline in a room with an unconsciousness vampire then setting it flame since I had no other weapons. I sat outside the room for about three hours when he finally stopped screaming.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lycans[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can turn into a full wolf at will.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stronger and faster.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Greater sight, smell, and hearing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A power of your choice. If you can't come up with one ask me for suggestions.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Silver is poisonous.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can be killed by beheading, stab in the heart, fire, and too much silver interaction.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Newly turned can go insane if they are not helped by others when they turn into a wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How to cure a Lycan:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The one who needs to be cured can only be if they have never drank the blood of humans. If they haven't, they need to drink liquid silver and a mix of a lycan who's over a 1000-years old.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lycanthropes, not werewolves, remember that. Lycans can morph at will, werewolves can't and don't have control over their wolf form. It's as simple as that and still some people mix it up. It really bugs me. Anyway Lycans have a relation to werewolves and that's the simple silver. Cut them deep and they'll be crying for hours. Even poking these guys with it makes them visibly poisoned. Having a silver rod or dagger at all times is a pretty safe precaution and good tester against them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their wolf form can be of various wolves, but so far I haven't seen any that were close to house dogs. The types and colors can vary, but their eye color stays the same. Pretty much the only thing that you can connect. Also wounds, those are the same as well. The weaknesses don't change at all when they change, but their sense to hunt is more driven when their in their wolf form.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Killing a werewolf is a bit easier than other supernatural. Of course, they're also slightly tougher than you average vampire so that factor really balances them. Decapitation, fire (seriously don't try fire I already explained why), stab in the heart, and silver will do the job. If you have a silver blade, the most ideal solution is to stab them in the heart. Easiest way to take them down and out for the count.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sirens/Succubi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Can seduce males. Sirens with their singing voice and succubi with their persuasive powers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rapid reactions.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]After a period of time with a male, they can basically brainwash him by kissing him and sharing saliva to make him a fanatic servant.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Succubi have powerful regeneration.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sirens can breath underwater indefinitely and have minimal water powers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All their power is in their voice.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Have no real power on females.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Any males they brainwash can be freed by the controller dying or the male not having contact with their controller for 24 hours.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Succubi can only be killed by decapitation. Sirens through beheading, fire, stab through the heart, starvation.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Their blood bubbles when cut by iron but it can't kill them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]How to cure a siren/succubus:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]There is no way to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Right. Succubi. I don't like them. Sure they're not as physically strong as their spin-offs like empousai and sirens, but I personally hate them the most. Their reputation is also the best out of the two, being "the devil's whores" or whatever people also name them. Really, that's a lie and they're not demons, but some people still think that. Really, I'm not sure how succubi came into existence, but it was probably like lycans and vamps where there was some genetic difference of the alpha and that alpha made more of her kind. That's all I got for ya on that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Succubi are known for their persuasive powers they have over males. It gets really annoying having to deal with these things, especially when they already have servants ready to give their lives for her. Going solo when you're male like me against a succubus is basically suicide, because you'll be dropping your weapon and roll over like a dog for her. Headphones can somewhat block their voice out, but they can get through that sometimes as well unlike their spin-offs. I'd like to say their most annoying aspect is how hard it is to kill them. Bleeding out, starvation, heart stabbed, fire, drowning (though it will knock them unconscious after a while), suffocation, none of those things works. Sure it hurts them but none of that stuff will kill them, and they're powerful regeneration just makes it go away within a couple hours. The only way I've really discovered so far on the sure way is decapitation. Yep, that's it, and it gets very hard because you can't decapitate something with a gun. You have to get really close and that's how they like it. This is why I just have Sarah do it most of the time for me while I blast Metallica through my headphones outside of the building.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Siren origins are varied. The most common form are the ones I call the spin-offs of succubi, but of course there's the ancient "pure" race of them. Those ones are weird and creep me out, but they're extinct so I don't have to worry about them! And if any of them exist I will be angry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sirens are almost a different matter when it comes to their powers. Sure, they also have persuasive like powers but with them it's in their singing. Cut their singing before they have you within their grasp, and you're fine, half the time. They can really easily start singing again, and then it's back to square one. But cut their voice or blast on your headphones during that time, then you're good. If you don't, same result as becoming a succubi's slave, complete dominance over your mind. Fortunately, their much easier to kill. Stabbing, bleeding out, decapitation, fire, they all work quite well, except obviously you can't drown them. Yeah, putting them in water is the worst idea you can have. Not only can they breath forever in it, but some have water powers and several others can turn their legs into a "mermaid tail". And no, mermaids don't exist, and if you think you've met one, run as soon as she begins singing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Demons:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Have no actual body and is just a thick black smoke.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can possess any unwarded body.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enhanced senses.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Incredible stamina and strength inside host.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Doesn't feel pain inside host unless by specific weakness.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can give host control over themselves.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A unique power for each demon. (i.e. Vision, Telekinesis, Invisibility, Pyrokinesis.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon possessing someone:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Refined Steel[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Salt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oil[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Devil's Trap[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can be killed inside host by an oil fire.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can be casted out of host by forced indulgence of a large amount of oil or salt.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If forcefully casted out of host, needs time to gain strength to possess another body.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Demons are not a fun species to mess with, I'll just state that right now. The part I hate most about them is that they have no actual physical body and they just take over someone else's like a parasite. And like a parasite the demon has a chance of escaping when you kill the host, which makes matters worse. The origin of demons is of mixed ideas. From what I've learned, demons are just another species and just got their name for acting like the devil in several cases. Really, they're just another creature that us hunters have the wonderful job to take down, really that simple.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What I personally hate about demons the most is how they're all unique. Not in that nice elementary school you-are-all-special different, the in-what-way-can-this-thing-kill-me kind of different. All demons have an individual power kind of like vampires and lycans except in a more scary alternative, and I don't like that very much thank you. The different variety in powers forces me to wait until I discover their power so I can figure out the best way to ensnare them without screwing myself over.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Killing a demon isn't fun. While they're not as hard to kill as a succubus the problem is killing them without also killing the host. The preferable method is to first ensnare the target into a devil's trap. It's far more effective than salt because several demons can find a way out of that while Devil's Trap keeps them in a single place and disables their abilities for the time their in it. Problem is getting the demons to walk into the trap in the first place, so preparation is essential when fighting demons. After you've finally gotten them in you're free to do whatever to them, and this is where I usually force feed them salt and drag their smoke hides out of the host. I usually position myself to where the smoke is going and target it head on. The demons without their essential host are virtually powerless. Chucking salt at the smoke works but sometimes doesn't kill it which ruins the whole process. What I've found to be most effective is to literally chop the smoke in half with my steel blade. From what I can tell it's like chopping a body in half. Doing this has proven to be 100% effective and I've never seen it fail as long as I'm accurate. When a demon dies, the smoke drops to the ground and dissipates, leaving only some sulfur behind.[/BCOLOR]

Note: None of these species are affected by any religious or "blessed" items, that's just a superstition.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Most hunters are part of a worldwide system. The main use of the system is the rules to abide to and finding connections for weapon dealers, information, jobs, false identities, etc. There are absolutely no known supernaturals that are hunters. Magic is rarely used.However, when it is, it's mostly used for incantations and enchantments but several use it as powers. It's frowned upon by many and some hunters have even been executed for going too far in it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rules of a Hunter:[/BCOLOR]​
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent] Don't be stupid.[/BCOLOR]​
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent] Should a hunter become turned, they must be executed immediately.[/BCOLOR]​
  3. [BCOLOR=transparent] Protection of civilians is the reason for our existence.[/BCOLOR]​
  4. [BCOLOR=transparent] Torturing supernaturals is a necessary evil[/BCOLOR]​
  5. [BCOLOR=transparent] Avoid supernatural contact [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]unless[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] human lives are threatened[/BCOLOR]​
  6. [BCOLOR=transparent] All supernatural must meet their end.[/BCOLOR]​
  7. [BCOLOR=transparent] Never show civilians this world unless absolutely necessary.[/BCOLOR]​

Important Note: Hunters will start off just like other civilians, the difference being that they have knowledge of supernatural and are much better at fighting them.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Read the rules, You may have multiple characters but gender balance and species will be well appreciated![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More disappearances happen every year, and many committed by the same people for the same place. Could they try to call for some help? Maybe their parents will find them? They won't. The hotel has managed to cut all outside communications with the world, besides the secretive underground supernatural communications.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now, all the humans are is entertainment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hotel is a luxury hangout for the supernatural. They have parties, hunts, and food (humans served fresh!) in amazing underground environments! This place is a grand five stars with new humans every month! All needs are fulfilled by the caring Manager, making sure his guest experiences are fantastic! Now that he has gotten his power reinstated last year, he's on a roll.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-------------------------[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For any starting humans they will begin in single cages that are suspended from the ground (this includes hunters).[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Some humans will be in the hallways, awaiting to be captured by their supernatural. They will have no equipment on them and new ones will have no idea what's going on. When a supernatural requests a human, the Manager or a guard sends a human on a wiring system to the supernatural via moving the cage electrically on the lines. The humans are dropped off inside the room still inside their cage to the designated supernatural. A key is given to the supernatural to unlock the cage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Supernatural can go anywhere they want inside the hotel except for the basement where caged humans are (although it's possible to convince the Manager) and have the time of their lives. Any supernatural can also help out the guard's pursuit on any human escapee for the joy and maybe keeping the captured human![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]

Human:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Civilian/Hunter: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: (Master here if one)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Siren/Succubus:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]'Hunting' style:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guest/Worker:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How you intend to use your humans:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Vampire/Lycan:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (What you look like and what you are.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](If Lycan, show wolf form.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Demon:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (What host is if one and what you are.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred Gender:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Current Human Host Appearance: (If one)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]True Eye Color: (Black, red, yellow, or pure white.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Custom Supernatural:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (What you look like and what you are.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: (No holy/blessed items)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Note on custom supernatural: Your character can be powerful but needs drawbacks so they don't become extremely overpowered, so make sure that they're mostly balanced.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Current News:
IC is up!

About starting off: Humans start off in dark, cramped cages or hallways. Remember, humans have lost their weapons and are highly confused as to whats going on. Supernaturals are allowed to do as they please but it's recommended you hurry and order the human closest to your requirements before they're taken!

IC LINK: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/oh-waiter-another-human-please.86126/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We up on Skype! Very active group, come get to know us.

Add: xAsunasaurusx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4026567.png

~ӜSaphira McKennaӜ
~ӜEcho Giles Ӝ
@LittleWolfie

~ Ӝ Hero GreeneӜ,*Hunter @Cecily
~ӜKaori Ӝ
~ӜApril MadisonӜ @Cecily

~Ӝ Kate Ӝ

~ӜTiana KellyӜ @April

~Ӝ EchoӜ
~Ӝ Chase "Whit" Whitaker Ӝ @Crazy 8 Nate

~ӜKatherine Ilio Ӝ @Madeline

~Ӝ Rand Ӝ

~Ӝ Conor Ӝ

~Ӝ Marcus Ӝ @Stryder

4026631.png

~ӜDexter BennettӜ @Ice2365

~ӜAlexandria "Alex" SalvatoreӜ @Ino

~ӜNixon Ӝ
4026629.gif

~Ӝ Zzyxx Ӝ @Ice2365

~Ӝ Solomon "Saul" Ӝ @Crazy 8 Nate

~ӜPhil Dawson Ӝ @Ice2365
4026614.png

~Ӝ May Smith Ӝ @Lycan
4026633.png

~ӜLillian ThuleӜ @CrimsonHorizons

~Ӝ Travis MalantӜ

~ӜAurora Minerva Del la Rosa
Ӝ
@Casanova Del la Rosa

~ӜPyotr Nickolas Ӝ @Nytem4re

4026628.png

~ӜPriaӜ @Sugar_n_spice

~Ӝ Jay Karmill Ӝ @Madeline

4026579.png

~ӜTHE MANAGERӜ

~ӜDelilah "Lilah"Ӝ
~ӜKay BurnsӜ @LeVen

.... Expecting CS's from

@Nytem4re[/USER]​

Last edited:
Personal Characters!

Vampire/Lycan:
Name: The Manager
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
johnmaster.jpg

Personality: Very kind and mannerly, even when talking to his enemies.
Weapons: His kind words, and guards, and gas, and his other arsenal of weapons that he can access at the press of a button.
Power: Can manipulate another supernatural's mind to use for his own will. This method is more complicated than for a siren or succubus for example but seems to make a more permanent effect on the victim.
Guest/Worker: He kind of owns the place.
How you intend to use your humans: No personal desire other than the food part.
Relationships: None
Bio: The Manager has proudly owned this establishment for over 200 years. He has led a good plentiful life and loves it so much that he never wants to retire. He has dealt with assassination, overthrowing, humans escaping, and lots of other events in his years that he could write a series of books about the subject. The Manager is cunning, but an honest man to the core. He'd be a greatly admired fellow if he didn't run an establishment that kidnapped humans for entertainment.
Other:

Human:
Name: Rand Johnson
Civilian/Hunter: Hunter
Appearance:
Adam-as-Michael-adam-milligan-12279281-1280-720.jpg

Personality: Hates having to take a leadership position. Gets humorous especially in dark situations.
Relationships: Trainer of Connor Matria, Hero Greene
History: Rand's past is a dark area where few know about except that in his early years he became a hunter and has been one ever since. He is mainly known for creating a basic encyclopedia on all supernatural with his own notes in it. Rand has also gone through hell and back again with only gruesome stories to tell. He's had his entire hunting group killed by an insane wizard, another group enslaved in a horrific hotel for several years and emerged as the only survivor, and has probably avoided death and insanity at least 26 times. For a couple years Rand was on his own but now he's working with another group to fight this dilemma. During a sudden night while with his group, Rand stayed back during a raid. Waiting for his mates to show up, Rand decided to make a run to the bar. This decision ended up with a sudden blackout.
Other:

Human:
Name: Connor Matria
Civilian/Hunter: Hunter in training
Appearance:
utd107_joe4b.jpg

Personality: Quirky, argumentative, spontaneous, and stubborn.
Relationships: Rand Johnson (trainer) and Hero Greene.
History: Connor had lived an ordinary school life and actually excelled in his grades. In fact, he was taking six AP courses during his senior year. He loved his family and they supported his efforts to boost ahead. Then one night a month before graduation Connor had been returning home from a friend's to find blood splattered all over his house. Rand had entered the house later, apologizing and explaining that a lycanthrope had devoured his family. Connor had asked Rand to train him so that he may prevent others from having the grief he had to go through and Rand agreed.
Other:

Vampire/Lycan:
Name: Nixon
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
Avendesora.png

Personality: Notably insane and satanic in his perverted methods.
Weapons: Black spear (in picture) and dagger.
Power: Blink- Can teleport instantly up to 10 feet away from his last location. After several uses it mentally wears him out.
Guest/Worker: Past Worker
How you intend to use your humans: Tests, food, and anything else that comes up from his head.
Relationships: None
Bio: You don't want to know. Nixon doesn't even remember most of it.
Other:

Bumping this back to start! Also Endellion needs to make her characters...

If possible I would like to reserve a spot. I'll have my cs up tonight as a guest.

Siren/Succubus:
Name: Pria
Appearance:
_Vampire__by_thedancerinthedark.jpg

She has horns and big bat like wings.
Personality: She is quiet and very formal, she likes playing tricks on humans and scaring them. She has a soft and smooth voice that seems sweet. Though when she gets mad you don't want to mess with her.
'Hunting' style: She likes to freak her victims out and make the hunt slow and scary. She takes her time and likes to play around with the "puny" humans. Before striking and never shows any mercy.
Guest/Worker: Guest
How you intend to use your humans: as servents and entertainment, make her laugh she might throw you a bone (literally).
Relationships: none really.
Bio: She doesn't talk about herself but she lost someone in her past and has now gone cold.
Other: She is a Succubus.

Human:
Name: Saphira McKenna
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian
Appearance:
2rxz338.jpg

Personality: She is sweet, kind, and loves to talk. She likes being with her friends and family, people she feels safe around. She gets scared pretty easily though she can hold her own, she isn't accustom to the place shes walked into.
Relationships: idk
History: Her father was a normal Hunter (as in animals) her mother died when she was young and her father was teaching her how to hunt. She knows how to use a bow fairly well. She and her father were heading into town to sell their game when she was separated from him. She wondered blindly into the woods lost and confused, she blacked out.
Other: none

Favorite room~ the hunting areas.

This could be interesting. I'll make a siren and have her up later tomorrow.

Human:
Name: Hero Greene
Civilian/Hunter: Hunter
Appearance:
14cry2g.jpg

2gtattc.jpg

Personality: Kind but she can be rather Ruthless when she wants to be, protective over her friends and family. Pretty reserved when it comes to new people but very talkative with her friends.
Relationships: Rand Johnson and Conner Matria (if that's okay... If not let me know and I'll take him off @Doctor Hi )
History: Hero was named after her Great Grandfather. Her Mother died in child birth. And about 5 years after her father caught scarlet fever and died. Leaving her to be raised by her uncle. When she was about 12 her uncle suggested that she become a Hunter. She trained very hard and worked her way into becoming a Hunter.
Other:

Human:
Name: April Madison
Civilian/Hunter: Civillian
Appearance:
34rvwqo.jpg

Personality: April is kind and usually very eay to get along with. She's pretty calm. And laid back. But after she got kidnapped she started getting very high strung and broken
Relationships: (if you add her I'll add you back)
History: April is best friends with Hero but one day she got into a fight with Hero and to get in her nerves went into the forest. In an effort to get her not to Heor dropped everything and apologized but in a huge rage April went into the woods and that's when she blacked out.
Other: don't really have a favorite room

Accepted Cecily! And for Hero's relationships that's totally fine, I'll add her to their CS's as well!

Okay thank you! Should I add a creature to it too?

I should be posting a character sheet up later if there's still openings

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR] Kay Burns
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR] 25
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Civilian/Hunter: Hotel Servant [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]Here
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR] Ever curious, Kay often finds himself in the middle of trouble with either the hunters or the law (only minor things of course). He has a morbid sense of humor, and often wonders why no one ever laughs at them. He has a surprising amount of friends, despite his difficulty making and keeping them. Often he doesn't understand why people are still around him, and is a heavy realist. He's a wiz in mathematics, and doesn't get out enough.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: Idk[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: [/BCOLOR]He grew up an only child, and moved with his mother when his parents divorced. He didn't really move to the town until he was nearly thirteen. For whatever reason, Kay never went to college, getting the occasional odd job. As a result, he knows just about everyone-probably worked for everyone at one point. Due to terrible luck, Kay got stuck working in the hotel.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: His eyesight is pretty poor, but he never really gets around to getting glasses. [/BCOLOR]

Missing just one thing in the rules, so as soon as you add that you're accepted!

Human:
Name: Tiana Kelly
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian
Appearance: image.jpg
Personality: Tiana is a cheery find the best in everyone and in every situation kind of person. But if you make her mad or she realizes there is a serious problem, she can turn as cold as ice, and be hard to break. Tiana has always been known for her ignorance of all things bad, as she prefers to be a happy person. Her logic, if I don't acknowledge it, it can't get me.
Relationships: Open
History: Tiana grew up a happy person, middle class, good family, and she ignored bad things. When her father hit her brother, she went outside and hid in the forest playing with the squirrels. And when she came home everyone pretended that the bruises weren't there. Now she's older. And she finds she can't ignore it as much, so she turns cold towards her father, and when she went to the forest, she began hitting things, which soon became practicing fighting, and soon for every hit her brother got, she beat up her father. And now she was ready to leave. And pretend everyone was happy.
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.