Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, since I am looking for a second decent RP around here that is serious and lasting, I was wondering are you as active here and if so, would you accept another soul in a desperate need of having more than one RP to participate in?

Edit: If there is a room, I thought about making a male vampire and a female hunter if that would be fine.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that took me as long as it did. Things got pretty hectic as of late, and I had to get in posts to my RPs with stricter posting expectations first. Sorry about the wait.

Alrighty, since I am looking for a second decent RP around here that is serious and lasting, I was wondering are you as active here and if so, would you accept another soul in a desperate need of having more than one RP to participate in?

Edit: If there is a room, I thought about making a male vampire and a female hunter if that would be fine.

Sorry about my absence over pretty much this month. I meant to post earlier but have had so many distractions. If there's still people willing to go forward with the RP I'm still all for it, so I need to figure out who's still in.

If there is enough people, yhen ues. I am still in ;3

I'm still here! I really hope we keep this going, this is the best RP I'm in right now lol

If Karo is still in, I am still in. I don't remember what is going on, but I guess I can figure it (And by that, I mean as soon as got to the point where I was typing "I guess I can figure it out" is when I remembered)

Also, I wouldn't mind playing my supernatural character if there human that would stay with him for more than a real-time week.

I'm still here. And @Leotamer I might be bringing a human in soon, so you could nab them to interact with your supernatural.

OK seems like we still have enough then! I'll write my post that I've delayed for so long!

And @Ritual Lobotomy you're good to make your characters when you want!

Will do, as soon as I am done with my obligations :3

Sorry! Ive had a lot of exams! Can I still make a character?

Status
Not open for further replies.