Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been really busy today, I'll get a post in tommorow.

Reminder everyone, if you're stuck or have any questions just PM me or a Co-GM!

I'm just waiting for Crimson Horizons to post, and for Sugar n Spice. (Katherine is in Lilian's room, and Saphira was sent to Jay's)

I'm just waiting for Crimson Horizons to post, and for Sugar n Spice. (Katherine is in Lilian's room, and Saphira was sent to Jay's)
Sugar N Spice let me know that she's been busy with school but should be able to post soon.

I posted! Sorry I wanted to wait for Stryder.

• Thank You
Reactions: ☾Endellion☽
It's fine. I just got back from school, and have to leave again for my brother's concert.

sorry haven't been on...been busy first college semester almost over need to get grades together xD. What did I miss so far?

sorry haven't been on...been busy first college semester almost over need to get grades together xD. What did I miss so far?

Mostly just personal stuff between other characters. No events have happened yet so Rand and Aurora are still in the same spot.

Alright going to put a up a post after this game dowloads making website slow xD.

Ack, I'm so behind.... ;~;

Any way I can wiggle my way in?

On vacation so I have loads of time on my hands.

The past several days have been busy as fuck for me, with work and college I've had no time whatsoever. I'll hopefully get a post in tommorow,

Heya guys! Furasian here saying I am only on my phone till Sunday. Keep in mind that I'll be checking for anything tho! If there's a post for me to respond to I'll do it ASAP

Ack, I'm so behind.... ;~;

Any way I can wiggle my way in?

On vacation so I have loads of time on my hands.
You're still good to come in! Just post for your character arriving in your room then you can request a human!

Yeah haha the convient thing about this RP is it's pretty easy to catch up ^^

Now Aurora knows something about Rand she can use it for her benefit. I bit your asking yourself how? You'll find out later rofl.

I got the 100th post lol.

So has everyone slowed down, waiting for someone, or is it just the weekend ending? I've been planning on an event but wanted to give a bit more time before starting it but if that'll put more interest in I could do it very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.