Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been swamped in the lovely thing called school (ugh) so my posting has been a bit slow, I working on catching up. I'm super behind on all my RPs. (So many slow deaths of the RPs :,( )

I'm still here but I don't want to go back to back posting don't want to post to many times in a row you know?

I have been swamped in the lovely thing called school (ugh) so my posting has been a bit slow, I working on catching up. I'm super behind on all my RPs. (So many slow deaths of the RPs :,( )

You're all good, school is just so much fun isn't it?

I'm still here but I don't want to go back to back posting don't want to post to many times in a row you know?

Yeah I figured that and agree. I'll wait a a couple days and maybe it was just a slow period.

Reactions: April
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Elizabeth 'Liz' Stoneson[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 16[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Civilian/Hunter: Civilian[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: shy-girl_00036141.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: shy and quiet, she is always one to stick near her master at all times whenever they are out of her room. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: Tyla is her master, has been for at least a year now. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: It was at night, she was taking a walk after her mother's funeral when she was taken and brought to the hotel. She had refused to go to anyone at first, but when she met Tyla, it all changed. She found out that she lost her mother when she was first turned 1000 years ago, and was able to relate to her in that way. Now, she is always requested whenever Tyla comes to stay at the hotel and will always be loyal and willing whenever she was needed for Tyla to feed or have fun with. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] She lost her mother in a shooting at the school she worked at.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#1f1f1f]Vampire[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Tyla [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: She looks to be 21, but is really 1000[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Species: Vampire[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: stock-photo-portrait-of-vampire-woman-160380899.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: She is very possessive of her human-toys, Liz being her favorite.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: hidden daggers in her boots, she only uses them when she or Liz is threatened[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Power: telekinesis[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guest/Worker: regular guest[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]How you intend to use your humans: personal pleasure and feeding[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationships: She treats Liz pretty much like a slave for her own personal pleasures and uses her to feed when she gets hungry. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio: When she was turned, it was her 21st birthday when she found out that she actually had a vampire bloodline. Her mother was killed by the high vampire council for falling in love with her father, who was a vampire, and relationships with humans was forbidden in those times. Now, she is one of the hotel's most loyal guests, and she would always stay there whenever she was out for her hunts or just hanging around in general. Everytime she does stay, she will always choose to be with Liz, since they both share the similarity of how they both lost their mother and can relate to one another. [/BCOLOR]

Im here but waiting for Madeline

I should have one up tomorrow my brain as been frazzled test exams picking new courses Christmas coming up trying to find a new job, hopefully Sunday will be a blessed day for me xD.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I can not stay in this rp is not nothing about the rp, it's just I lost interest in it. You can do whatever you want with my char. Sorry again.

Are you still accepting? If so I am interested :)

Human:
Name: Naomi Diversity
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian
Appearance:
chloe-grace-moretz_301746_m.gif
tumblr_mx8nu1LYR91t4t458o1_500 (1).gif
Personality: Naomi is a sweet, nice girl but ,she has this dark desire deep inside her that has always made her want to be put in her place so at times she can be fiesty and rude. Only to see if she can get out of a 'punishment ' she loves it and cant wait until she has a master.
Relationships: I don't know.PM me if you want her.
History: Naomi was the poor girl and the daughter of the towns drunk. So one night when her father came home wasted more then ever and tried to do things to her she ran away into the forest. All she remember is running and crying then nothing but blackness.
Other:
The floor with all the food. Yaass!

@DemonPrincess Accepted!

To everyone else that is still in this RP, please put something that you're still in (unless you've posted recently or spoken with me) so I'm able to do a number count! If the person you're with is not here I'll arrange for your character to interact with someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DemonPrincess Accepted!

To everyone else that is still in this RP, please put something that you're still in (unless you've posted recently or spoken with me) so I'm able to do a number count! If the person you're with is not here I'll arrange for your character to interact with someone else.
I still wanna be a part of this, just kept getting left with no one to interact with as all the cages disappeared to rooms :/

@LittleWolfie Demonprincess's character just entered in one of the cages so your characters could talk there until we get supernatural for both of your characters! I'm having my human hunter Connor there too for the time being unless the supernatural who had him comes back.

@April @Crazy 8 Nate and pretty much else in general.

Sorry for being off for so long, just been through my finals and college apps but I finally finished all that stuff so I can finally come back. If you two are still here and interested in continuing I'm all for it. If not I'm willing to jump in still.

@April @Crazy 8 Nate and pretty much else in general.

Sorry for being off for so long, just been through my finals and college apps but I finally finished all that stuff so I can finally come back. If you two are still here and interested in continuing I'm all for it. If not I'm willing to jump in still.
I totally understand, coming up soon I'm going to be off for a little bit for finals . I'm still willing to jump back in

@April
It looks like I was the last to post. I'll wait for your reply.

@Doctor Hi
Suggestions for Zzyxx and Phil? Zzyxx just tortured Phil a lot and essentially Phil is broken.

Name: Alec
Age: (What you look like and what you are.) Appears 17, his true age is a mystery.
Species: Half-Fay/Half-???
Appearance: As a shapeshifter, there is some question to if the form he appears in regularly is his true form or not. Or if he even has a true form considering his ethereal way he walk through objects. However, the form he appears in most is a rather plain 17 year old with dark hair and red eyes. He is slender and tall, and is rather non-describe, their is also question as if to this is because he is plain-look, or that he looks slightly different each day.
Personality: Caring, friendly and distant are three words best to desribe. He is strange, but in a very different way from must supernatural beings. He isn't really evil, but the very notion of morals confuses him, such as kidnapping is wrong, but puting a kidnapper in jail is not.And while many supernaturals act like they are older than they appear because they are, Alec acts like he is several years younger, which is often attruted to the child-like nature of the Fay. Alec is known for ordering humans, and while he nevers physical hurts them or tortures them bad, many, read most if not all, people who leave his room (Due note that is about 100% unlike other supernatural) do so mentally unstable. And people do not know if he does this on purpose. So question if he even knows he is doing it or not.
Weapons: He can chain his magic into a sparkly beam of pain.
Powers: His weapon, shapeshifting, control over charms and glamours, and rather strong mental defense against invasion. He is also able to walk through solid matter, how energy and gases still effect him in this form. Super human endurance and surviablity, as well as to heal himself and others. With focus and time, he is able to shapeshift others, however requires contact and the person can resist the effect.
Weaknesses: (No holy/blessed items) Unrefined iron is capital weakness, its mere touch removes all of his powers except his shapeshifting and can damage him as if he was human. A strong will is able to resist his charms and glamours, and it is not very effective against healthy supernatural beings. While he is etheral, gases and energies effect him more than usually. Being drain of his magic also has the same effect as unrefined iron.
Guest/Worker: Worker for about a year
How you intend to use your humans: Debating, Company, and sometimes turning them into animals to play with.
Relationships: He seems rather distant from everyone dispite being otherwise friendly.
Bio: It is a secret, whenever pressured about it, he will tell them a tale, but to-date he has never told the same story twice. All people know is he showed up a year ago and asked for a job.
Other: His favorite room appears to be the lunchroom, even though he actually doesn't need to eat, people are unsure why. Sometimes he sneaks sweets and snacks to his room, some question if he just like the taste or merely fascinated by the concept of eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.