Status
Not open for further replies.
How's everyone doing?

So, Winifred...

Her name came from this picture: here

I wanted to name that girl Winifred. Now, I got this Winifred. Then I realized, when I was looking at that small girl's picture, I realized it could be Winifred when she was a wee lass.

And this: here

That lady was her mum. This is what happens when you're bored and have nothing better to do.

*searches for long lost papa*

Reactions: B l u E s
We'll be returning home tomorrow, so you can expect at least myself to post. Thanks @Akashi and @Nivi for your patience since I know y'all await my response.

Hi everyone! It's a pretty bittersweet moment right now but we're back home which means we'll be able to post! Buuuuut we're back home which means no more Disney Magic.

Anyways yeah you can be expecting something from me wit hint the next 12 hours. I've got a good amount of sleep to catch up on.

Reactions: Akashi
Hi everyone! It's a pretty bittersweet moment right now but we're back home which means we'll be able to post! Buuuuut we're back home which means no more Disney Magic.

Anyways yeah you can be expecting something from me wit hint the next 12 hours. I've got a good amount of sleep to catch up on.
Awwwww poor you </3 Send us pics of Disney World!!! IF YOU CAN *ive never been there, sadly :(

Reactions: Wolverbells
I've been sick all day which why I haven't been on. If I feel better tomorrow I will get a post for Brynjar. Goodnight for now.

I lied I didn't post. Maybe today will be the day.

I'm going to try hosting a Last Kingdom binge of some sort (meaning I have no idea how many episodes we should watch in one sitting) on Saturday and Sunday around 11 am to 12 pm. Not sure what time, but definitely somewhere a little later in the afternoon.

I'm going to try hosting a Last Kingdom binge of some sort (meaning I have no idea how many episodes we should watch in one sitting) on Saturday and Sunday around 11 am to 12 pm. Not sure what time, but definitely somewhere a little later in the afternoon.
Im sooo dooooownnnn

@Nivi when are you replying? We didnt get news from you in a while. Got ur computer back?

Finally got a post up although its small and pretty lame. I just haven't been feeling like writing or doing much of anything. Took me forever to because my kitten decided to have an accident and i had to clean it up and what not.

I'll be posting Saturday night. Still feeling sick but getting a little better day by day.

Okay, guys, Sunday @ 1 PM est on rabbit, I'm going to be hosting a Last Kingdom binge! Again, I have no idea how many episodes- That can be decided once everything is set up or it could just be spontaneous haha!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
It's been a little quiet in here! :D *lightens up the place* I'm good to go next, yes? Would anyone else like to post before me?

It's been a little quiet in here! :D *lightens up the place* I'm good to go next, yes? Would anyone else like to post before me?

Go for it. Sorry I've been dealing with my grandfather who's in the hospital
, school and work so it's been really busy on my end. I had started writing a post, but I won't be able to finish it till sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.