Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask religious extremists and the old white men in US Congress, they'll tell you the first one definitely is.

Reactions: YoshiSkittlez
Let's be real here.
You let Stein bite you, you're gonna catch something.

zing-o.gif

With what? Homosexuality? Divaness? Chlamydia?

Cuz that last one wasn't me, that was Blacksam.
@Hillan always said I couldn't trust you, I just never dared to fear that he might be telling the truth. Even just saying the words fill me with bile.

When did I ever say that?
I trust Stein!
Oh.. Yeah, you probably shouldn't then.

Yeah, you would know best.
How is this even a comeback? Man, is someone not getting their fourteen hours of sleep?

@Hillan always said I couldn't trust you, I just never dared to fear that he might be telling the truth. Even just saying the words fill me with bile.
TBH, I said you because everyone was EXPECTING me to say Hillan. Roman totally wouldn't have played along with the joke, Crafts is always disappearing, and I wasn't sure Yoshi would play along. And Wraith....I mean...c'mon, he's like the choir boy who would even catch a cold (love ya boo).

I did this because I BELIEVED in you, Sam! I was cheering for your flawless immersion in to the joke!

we-were-all-rooting-for-you.gif

Let's be real here.
You let Stein bite you, you're gonna catch something.
Yep. A nasty case of bow-legged the next day.

Naw man, he only nibbles.
....I get a little rowdy

You would know best!
Um EXCUSE me! I have standards, thank you. And I've already done my charity work for the year

Hell you doing here?

Edit: I mean.. Hi Buddy! How are you doing? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Heathen
TBH, I said you because everyone was EXPECTING me to say Hillan. Roman totally wouldn't have played along with the joke, Crafts is always disappearing, and I wasn't sure Yoshi would play along. And Wraith....I mean...c'mon, he's like the choir boy who would even catch a cold (love ya boo).

I did this because I BELIEVED in you, Sam! I was cheering for your flawless immersion in to the joke!
I. . . I really don't know where to go with that. I feel like I've done something horrible, yet I'm not a hundred percent sure of what it was. Like the Stormtrooper that just figured out the Empire is the bad guys.

Hat's off to you Stein, you win this round. I didn't even know the bell had rung, but you still won.

Stein's right, Blacksam.

I never joke.

• Love
Reactions: Stein
Like, girl just dropped in with the PERFECT gif. That's my Heathen-bby for you.
I. . . I really don't know where to go with that. I feel like I've done something horrible, yet I'm not a hundred percent sure of what it was. Like the Stormtrooper that just figured out the Empire is the bad guys.

Hat's off to you Stein, you win this round. I didn't even know the bell had rung, but you still won.
10 points for that great Star Wars allusion.

That's how it usually goes, hun. Just ask Hilly. Sometimes I get in a KO before the bell rings.

XoXo~Gossip Girl

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
Status
Not open for further replies.