Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I think you're forgetting the "Homage to Our Queen: Stein" section
I tried but it nearly got us all kicked off the site for Offensive Material lol

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stein
I tried but it nearly got us all kicked off the site for Offensive Material lol
shocked-gifs-540-16654-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Oh my GOD! I just got read to filth by Wraith!

Like, hold up. Dragged through the mud! Shade everywhere! Served up for the gods after he burned down the library type reading. Man, I really wish people knew what I meant by all of this. I promise I'm not just rambling random words. This is gay terminology, and it's the most apt way I can describe this sensation y'all, I promise!

That was lovely. And I will cherish that read for the rest of my life.

• Love
Reactions: Lord Wraith
.. I'mma be very upset if "Catlike" is negative according to Iwaku.

.. I'mma be very upset if "Catlike" is negative according to Iwaku.
Iwaku got rid of all of its 'negative' ratings.

Also, I'm going to try and have that post up today, no promises as my apartment is a disaster and needs cleaning lol. But I'll see about writing it while I do laundry.

I mean, girl, unless you've got to gather the wood to stoke the fire to get the big pot boiling and walk to the market to get the detergent, prep the washboard, put the clothes through the roller and hang them out to dry....I THINK you should be good.

Xoxo~Gossip Girl

I mean, girl, unless you've got to gather the wood to stoke the fire to get the big pot boiling and walk to the market to get the detergent, prep the washboard, put the clothes through the roller and hang them out to dry....I THINK you should be good.

Xoxo~Gossip Girl
Wait... how far behind in the technology department is Florida? Sheesh and I thought Sweden was bad.

As it so happens I have some spare time on my hands so I will do as I promised days ago and advance our little RP forward.

It is done! And I'd appreciate some feedback, trying a heavy emphasis on the tech and detective side to Chuck.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

I like the post, it's a good one. However, and this is just my initial impression, I think the nanite use might be a little to Deus ex Machina. I don't know, just being able to alter a man's body to that extent (the thug) kind of stood out to me.

Also, would heat signature work like that? Staying to such an extent? Heat is caused by the excitement of molecules and all that, but they don't stay in such a state indefinitely, especially not in the air. (Unless this is data that Glitch has been compiling and is just showing you what the compiled information is)

I like the post, it's a good one. However, and this is just my initial impression, I think the nanite use might be a little to Deus ex Machina. I don't know, just being able to alter a man's body to that extent (the thug) kind of stood out to me.

Also, would heat signature work like that? Staying to such an extent? Heat is caused by the excitement of molecules and all that, but they don't stay in such a state indefinitely, especially not in the air. (Unless this is data that Glitch has been compiling and is just showing you what the compiled information is)
The heat was definitely a stretch on my part, but Glitch had been compelling the data for some time which I tried to hint throughout my last couple posts.

But yeah, I was iffy on the use of the nanite's. I could take that part out but still leave it with Chuck putting the bullet in the guy to throw off forensics.

Yeah, I remember reading that, I just wasn't sure if that was the information Chuck was pulling. It seemed more like it was a current tracking of the residual heat.

Yeah, I remember reading that, I just wasn't sure if that was the information Chuck was pulling. It seemed more like it was a current tracking of the residual heat.
Combination of both, an exaggerated calculation for residual heat overlaid with the gathered information. Basic soft science fiction haha.

I did take the part out about the nanites. It was too much of a stretch and over all pretty unnecessary.

Whyyyyyyy have I missed so much OOC, and apparently all IC since my last post?

Stein, you're infecting me.

You're all far too reliant upon the notification system.

Status
Not open for further replies.