Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know he's an asshole, but (and this sounds contradictory) he's not a really bad person. He's actually one of my favorite celebrity icons. And he's done significantly more good than harm for this world.
Fair point, still I wouldn't complain if him and the Kardashians disappeared over night. I mean how boring will their show be if the split between Scott and Kourtney stays?

I'm still here, and I'm so straight. Like, 112%.

I'm working on a second Aava post. I know I've been slacking.

I got called into work unexpectedly. Had wine poured on me, good times, so me and CD couldn't get to workng on our collab. I'll put together a short post in the meantime.

Probably.

Oh ok

tumblr_mxclg2Rttt1qzberoo1_500.gif

First of all, Ouch.

Second of all, yeah, I do. Two jobs, actually. One as a waiter and the other as a waiter / bartender. T'was the former that wrecked me earlier.

I feel like people shouldn't trust you with their food unattended.

So, when can we expect that post that I suggested from the beginning you do so as to cut out middle men and mitigating factors

• Love
Reactions: Hillan and Blacksam
Wait, you mean the post I already posted say... four hours ago?

Sure you're aight Stein?

Edit: Also, you guys are dicks. I only put a bugger on a plate once, get over it.

Reactions: Stein
Okay THIS is what I'm talking about! I swear I didn't get a notification for that post. The only one I got was the one for Roman and I looked at that post around 7 last night (don't ask me how I remember that, you won't like the answer).

This damn notification system is trying to make me look like a basic bitch

I think you acting like a basic bitch makes you look like a basic bitch...

Srsly, tho. Alert system's craycray.

I swear I'm the only one who has no issues with the alert system.

Sidenote though, remember when you had to go to your subscriptions to check if a thread had new replies? Man that was such a hassle lol.

EDIT: Where did the nice execution button come from?

I think you acting like a basic bitch makes you look like a basic bitch...

Srsly, tho. Alert system's craycray.
Ho don't do it!

I swear I'm the only one who has no issues with the alert system.

Sidenote though, remember when you had to go to your subscriptions to check if a thread had new replies? Man that was such a hassle lol.

EDIT: Where did the nice execution button come from?
Ah the good* ol days.

Oh yeah, they put that button in because I be slayin bitches too much.

Ho don't do it!

Ah the good* ol days.

Oh yeah, they put that button in because I be slayin bitches too much.
The saddest part is I often find myself RPing more on the Guild than I do here these days. The Fandom community for DC and Marvel is better over there. Here it's crazy and terrifying haha.

With what sorry?

Like the name of the new characters, unless we're gonna keep referring to them as "blank"

• Thank You
I shall edit thusly.

And edits have been made. Let me know if there's anything else that needs to be added. Will be working on a post tomorrow.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.