Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask religious extremists and the old white men in US Congress, they'll tell you the first one definitely is.

Reactions: YoshiSkittlez
Let's be real here.
You let Stein bite you, you're gonna catch something.

zing-o.gif

With what? Homosexuality? Divaness? Chlamydia?

Cuz that last one wasn't me, that was Blacksam.
@Hillan always said I couldn't trust you, I just never dared to fear that he might be telling the truth. Even just saying the words fill me with bile.

When did I ever say that?
I trust Stein!
Oh.. Yeah, you probably shouldn't then.

Yeah, you would know best.
How is this even a comeback? Man, is someone not getting their fourteen hours of sleep?

@Hillan always said I couldn't trust you, I just never dared to fear that he might be telling the truth. Even just saying the words fill me with bile.
TBH, I said you because everyone was EXPECTING me to say Hillan. Roman totally wouldn't have played along with the joke, Crafts is always disappearing, and I wasn't sure Yoshi would play along. And Wraith....I mean...c'mon, he's like the choir boy who would even catch a cold (love ya boo).

I did this because I BELIEVED in you, Sam! I was cheering for your flawless immersion in to the joke!

we-were-all-rooting-for-you.gif

Let's be real here.
You let Stein bite you, you're gonna catch something.
Yep. A nasty case of bow-legged the next day.

Naw man, he only nibbles.
....I get a little rowdy

You would know best!
Um EXCUSE me! I have standards, thank you. And I've already done my charity work for the year

Hell you doing here?

Edit: I mean.. Hi Buddy! How are you doing? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Heathen
TBH, I said you because everyone was EXPECTING me to say Hillan. Roman totally wouldn't have played along with the joke, Crafts is always disappearing, and I wasn't sure Yoshi would play along. And Wraith....I mean...c'mon, he's like the choir boy who would even catch a cold (love ya boo).

I did this because I BELIEVED in you, Sam! I was cheering for your flawless immersion in to the joke!
I. . . I really don't know where to go with that. I feel like I've done something horrible, yet I'm not a hundred percent sure of what it was. Like the Stormtrooper that just figured out the Empire is the bad guys.

Hat's off to you Stein, you win this round. I didn't even know the bell had rung, but you still won.

Stein's right, Blacksam.

I never joke.

• Love
Reactions: Stein
Like, girl just dropped in with the PERFECT gif. That's my Heathen-bby for you.
I. . . I really don't know where to go with that. I feel like I've done something horrible, yet I'm not a hundred percent sure of what it was. Like the Stormtrooper that just figured out the Empire is the bad guys.

Hat's off to you Stein, you win this round. I didn't even know the bell had rung, but you still won.
10 points for that great Star Wars allusion.

That's how it usually goes, hun. Just ask Hilly. Sometimes I get in a KO before the bell rings.

XoXo~Gossip Girl

• Love
Reactions: Heathen
Status
Not open for further replies.