Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for posts like...

200.gif

Slinging someone's quip back at them? Clever girl...

Just to let you guys all know I'm on vacation for the next five days. I did bring my laptop for bare essential homework/roleplay stuff, and will post when I can <3

Oh and Stein... I'd totally play along lol. Just doesn't work as well since I'm a taco.

I am SO sorry for how that post ended you all. I really wanted to end it and I knew if I kept writing we'd be looking at another 1000 words. I also wanted to go ahead and get that up for Roman.

~XoXo Queen Stein

I am SO sorry for how that post ended you all. I really wanted to end it and I knew if I kept writing we'd be looking at another 1000 words. I also wanted to go ahead and get that up for Roman.

~XoXo Queen Stein
No worries. I've been waiting on Wraith's ass for like, days now

I see the joke, but in that case, it doesn't really work because that's just re-saying what Yoshi said.

You can do better than that Hilly-kins
There's a term for what I did and I can't remember it. I didn't just quote it , I changed the meaning of what Yoshi said.

And I am the best. You know this.

Through all things, the living Nox does flow.

.. We gonna measure how many Noxychlorians they have, too?
No, it's not called Forceiclorians is it?

It's how many Visarians they have.

Don't like capitalizing the N for Nox?

Also, Maki has known he had Magni blood for quite a while now.

Don't like capitalizing the N for Nox?

Also, Maki has known he had Magni blood for quite a while now.
You seem like you missed half of the conversation.

And yeah, Wraith threw me under the buss on that one. So I'mma changing my strategy. Thomas knows he can use Nox despite not being magni (I swear Wraith, you changed your mind about human Nox users, I'm going Casey Jones on your ass). So he has no clue about the whole celestial angel of the lord yet.

And yeah, Wraith threw me under the buss on that one. So I'mma changing my strategy. Thomas knows he can use Nox despite not being magni (I swear Wraith, you changed your mind about human Nox users, I'm going Casey Jones on your ass). So he has no clue about the whole celestial angel of the lord yet.
STOP ROLLING BETWEEN THE WHEELS!

Hmm...so we're treating him as an anomaly? Okay, I can roll with that.

Love the post Stein, got a couple idea that I need to PM over to you and then we can work on getting the new team a little nearer completion.

I blame Wraith. No real reason why, I just assume it's his fault somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.