Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Magical Caffeine There's a third candidate involved in the mayoral election, namely the current mayor (Timothy Simmons, if I remember the name correctly). He was rescued from the siege in an earlier post made by Lord Wraith.

I'm just mentioning this as Jace said that one of the two other candidates would be the next mayor, and I didn't know if you'd overlooked something or if Jace was just that sure that one of the two would win. :P

Erm no, a power always falls in 1 category. If you don't know which category it belongs in, Wraith can help because he knows them better than anyone else ever could. Sure a Juno and a Minerva could have a child but that doesn't make a Juno/Minerva powered child.
Okay, thought as much but thought it couldn't hurt to check. I'll PM him the details I have in mind for the character.

Erm no, a power always falls in 1 category. If you don't know which category it belongs in, Wraith can help because he knows them better than anyone else ever could. Sure a Juno and a Minerva could have a child but that doesn't make a Juno/Minerva powered child.
(or me as I wrote them)

@Magical Caffeine There's a third candidate involved in the mayoral election, namely the current mayor (Timothy Simmons, if I remember the name correctly). He was rescued from the siege in an earlier post made by Lord Wraith.

I'm just mentioning this as Jace said that one of the two other candidates would be the next mayor, and I didn't know if you'd overlooked something or if Jace was just that sure that one of the two would win. :P
I think I did fail to notice it :duh: but I'll just say that Jace is oblivious towards the mayoral election and who the candidates are. I guess he assumed that either Blake or Armand would be the next mayor since he was informed that Simmons was gone and that made him think that he might have been kidnapped by some people who wanted to withdraw his participation out from the election.

I think I did fail to notice it :duh: but I'll just say that Jace is oblivious towards the mayoral election and who the candidates are. I guess he assumed that either Blake or Armand would be the next mayor since he was informed that Simmons was gone and that made him think that he might have been kidnapped by some people who wanted to withdraw his participation out from the election.
Cool. You might wanna read my latest post (it's somewhere on page 2), as it is related to this third candidate and indirectly very relevant to Jace should he be instrumental in saving the lives of the other two candidates.

Cool. You might wanna read my latest post (it's somewhere on page 2), as it is related to this third candidate and indirectly very relevant to Jace should he be instrumental in saving the lives of the other two candidates.
I've read it a few days ago and I'm quite eager to know what action/s your character will plan on taking once he finds out that there is someone disrupting his plans.

(or me as I wrote them)
Fair enough, or you :P I'm bad at keeping track of who did what and just know it's usually the safest bet to point to the GM of the story unless otherwise specified ;)

Man my notifications weren't working. How did I miss all this conversation?

Considering all of the advice that has been given to me, as well as a flash of inspiration that struck me during a drive home while thinking abut this, I have decided on making a different character. But a quick question, Could hybrids between Hyper Human classifications ever be possible? The reason I say this is because I'm not sure how to classify her powers that I currently have in mind in any other way and, even if my character isn't one, I think it would make for a cool plot.

As said above hybrids between classifications aren't allowed. The classifications were created to avoid Kryptonian level superhuman as as such allowing hybrids brings that back. Classification is best defined by your abilities primary attributes. My character can make sonokinetic constructs however this doesn't make him a Vulcan class because it's only a technique of controlling sound not his primary ability which is the general manipulation of sonic energies thus making him a Mars type.

Y'know, I just noticed. I'm the only Magni character. I thought there were two other people creating Magni characters

Oh and if you have any questions about the classification types, ask me!.....not for any particular reason. But hey, I"m a fun gal....I'm smart too.

I just want to be included. -____- /s

Y'know, I just noticed. I'm the only Magni character. I thought there were two other people creating Magni characters

Oh and if you have any questions about the classification types, ask me!.....not for any particular reason. But hey, I"m a fun gal....I'm smart too.

I just want to be included. -____- /s
There was...

They were voted off the island.

I think I'm going to go Magni, now that I've actually read the thing for them. Will work on Cs hen possible.

Oh and @Lord Wraith , you know you're a terrible awful person, right? How could you do that to Joseph?? I was hoping he'd grow up to become a badass, not a drunk!

It took me a little bit to recognize why his character seemed so familiar.

Oh and @Lord Wraith , you know you're a terrible awful person, right? How could you do that to Joseph?? I was hoping he'd grow up to become a badass, not a drunk!

It took me a little bit to recognize why his character seemed so familiar.
I'm so funny :P

Off to a good start.

• Love
Reactions: Lord Wraith
Status
Not open for further replies.