Vieuxpont Academy for the Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having trouble thinking of what to post that won't be three sentences long, to be honest :'/
And I didn't get a notification til yesterday that it updated? So I'm sorry I'm very slow

Okay, figured I'd just move things along. Sorry for anyone who wanted to post during that, but I wanted to make it free to run around again. I'll post for the rest of my characters soon enough, just wanted to get that out of the way.

So feel free to ask Anael any questions, he's welcome to talk with anyone!

Reactions: :Cosmic:
This looks like its a fun place to join x3.

Student-

anime_dark_gothic_boy_-_0031.jpg

Name:
Artemis Bleause

Nickname:
Clock

Real Age:

Appeared Age:

Species:
British/Shadowmancer

Powers:
Artemis can literally bend shadows to his will, but only if his own connects to it. By doing so Artemis can force the object the shadow belongs to too be forced to where his shadow drags it to. At current Artemis can stretch his shadow out at least 20 feet. He can also teleport around by sinking into one shadow, and exiting out another.

Personality:
Fixated might be the best way to describe Artemis for once he concentrates on something he wont stop until whatever he sets out to do is accomplished. Quite a relaxed individual most people could swear Artemis was possibly on some heavy sedatives that is until you call out to him, and his eyes flick towards your direction. Once you can get past the initial strangeness of his appearance one will discover he is a very peaceful fellow with a strong passion of accomplishing goals on a daily bases. If one were to aim to get his attention it wouldn't be hard its keeping it while he is already concentrated on something that's a nightmarish headache. If you can gain his interest though be careful as Artemis has no concept of personal space.

Family:
Alive, and well with both his parents currently somewhere in the human realm moving about the shadows in a eternal dance enjoyed by most shadowmancers.

History:
Their isn't much to be told no sad tragedies, and no epic adventures Artemis had a rather normal upbringing well as one could from being a Shadowmancer with parents who only wanted to dance forever between the shadows of the moon. However they had paused the dance upon his birth, and raised them as best they could until he was eighteen. It was about then that he learned about the human concept of science, and has since had a strong urge to learn all he can. So much so that when he invited to enroll into the Academy he was filled with a unnatural excitement. Though now knowing its only a supernatural Academy has been a bit disappointed

Science
The Moon
Reading
His Pocket Watch
Sleep

Dislikes:
People Trying To Steal His Pocket Watch.
Wannabe Tough Guys
Distractions
The Sun
Flashlights

Strengths:
Fast Reflexes
Rubber Like Body
Chemistry Skills
Culinary Skills
Shadowmancy
Strong Mana Pool

Weaknesses:
Light Body
One Tracked Mind
Light
Easily Won Over
Fire

Fears:
Burning Alive
The Sun

Crush:
None at the moment, but don't let that stop you ladies.

Significant Other:
Not yet...

Reactions: :Cosmic: and Quake
You're accepted! The Dean just made a speech in the gym, so you can be just leaving if you'd like.

I posted for the rest of my characters. Paris can have bumped into anyone, but someone can use her as an opening.

Also thinking of making a professor (Gonna be hard to keep all these characters in line...) so we can at least have one more. Again, if anyone wants to make a professor, please feel free, I'd like to get them filled out before actual school starts.

This is far too fast-paced for me, I'm going to drop out. Thank you anyway.

You're accepted! The Dean just made a speech in the gym, so you can be just leaving if you'd like.

I posted for the rest of my characters. Paris can have bumped into anyone, but someone can use her as an opening.

Also thinking of making a professor (Gonna be hard to keep all these characters in line...) so we can at least have one more. Again, if anyone wants to make a professor, please feel free, I'd like to get them filled out before actual school starts.
Yesh I'll get right on to a response.

I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm not quite sure what to do with my character. Like, I really dont want him to go back to handing out folders and whatnot, because it would just feel like repeating earlier posts. I guess i'll try to post one of those ambiguous posts to open up an interaction for now.

Yeah, this sadly seems to be slowing down... I'm gonna post for Sable again soon. Guys, I have Paris open for anyone who wants. She's just outside the gym. Urzul can provide insight on sparring, and I could probably even have her spar someone now if anyone wanted. Nicholas is also free for anyone who needs someone to talk to.

Think I will do the "freshers week" instead of just the two days before classes. More fun, I think.

Also, I'm gonna be planning dances and stuff throughout the year. Just events in general.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
@TragicTrees @AshenAngel @EddiEddi
Wondering if you guys were still around (it'd be cool if you were, RP would be pretty much dead without more people.)
I'm still here! I wasn't actually going to post here about why I wasn't posting. I'm working on a research essay, and hence I am on tablet when here most of the time, and can't actually write long posts or tag or anything. :/ I'm also not getting alerts that anything is updating other than my inbox?? It's weird, man.

Sorry again. I'm gonna try to get something up, but to be honest, I'm also at a loss of what to do??? I might just....drop out if I can't get something up soon, because I don't want it to seem like I just joined and dropped out without telling for no good reason.

All of my characters are open, and I've posted for them a few posts up. If one post isn't three lines long, I don't really care. But yeah, anyone is open for you.

Alright!!! ouo I'm on a computer right now, so I'm gonna try and get something up before I have to run once more

Alright I really don't know which to reply to that would make sense! I'm really sorry

Ya, I'm not sure what to do with Leone.

I'm alive, I just got no messages.

what I miss?

The meeting in the gym happened, and now people are moving around. I'm posting again to further free up my characters.

Okay, further opened up my characters. Literally any of them are free. Can even go up to Nicholas and Kiara or Urzul, Enzo, and Jude and join in.

Sable is in the library, Anael is outside on the grounds near the building, the above three are in the cafeteria, Nicholas and Kiara are outside near the building, and Paris is outside (I even set something up with her).

So I'm not entirely sure if this can keep going, considering the lack of people in it. Any thoughts concerning the matter?

So I'm not entirely sure if this can keep going, considering the lack of people in it. Any thoughts concerning the matter?
Reboot it. I will re-join. I apologize for dropping. My research dropped a bomb on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.