Vieuxpont Academy for the Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may do that then. Kinda want to add a twist to the new one, anybody have ideas?

Make it Scifi.
Make everyone have a demon follow them (and they are all human only)
Put it in a steampunk world. on a huge airship.
put it on a huge airship anyway.
fuckit make it in a steampunk world on a huge airship, where flying classes are mandatory and you have to learn how to fly a steam powered plane.

Still want to keep it the magical creatures as the main thing, but I do enjoy the kind of airship idea. Maybe instead of peace, it's wartime. Humans vs. Creatures. Anael is just trying to keep a select few safe. Though I may make it something other than an airship. He has angel powers, he could just make another plane of existence (with an airship lol; actually maybe).

So, actually I really like the airship. How about: Wartime, Anael takes these people who don't wish to fight, saves them by blipping them out of reality into another plane of existence. This plane is basically just a mystical sea of some sort, with various floating islands and a single airship. The plane is uninhabited except for the crew, who were tasked with guarding said plane of existence. The group is then forced aboard the airship until it's safe to return. If it goes far enough, maybe they can even return to a war torn Earth.

Does that sound too unbelievable? Cuz I kinda like it.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
count me in. I'm gonna play a Thermaturge steampunk alchemist guy.

Wow, I love that idea. Sounds really interesting, I definitely want to be a part of that.

I wouldn't be against the idea of a reboot. Count me in as well.

Cool, I can actually make it up pretty quick then, considering most everything I need is already here and written up. Thinking about making a map too.

So I think the crew will be the steampunk-ish crowd (can totally be a crewmember if wanted). They'll probably have been around since the Victorian era anyway.

Reactions: Quake and :Cosmic:
well link it hwen its up will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.